It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keshe launching energy generation and space exploration plasma technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Maybe you missed the point of this thread. It's made to spread awareness for this technology that's coming. So that people can follow the progress and know that such technology isn't just a fairy tale.

If you don't believe it that's fine I have no obligation to prove anything. I just don't like people polluting the thread with their rants and baseless opinions.

As for the above scam accusation, they sure are hilarious. I'm sure all the companies who bought the prototypes were scammed and are too shy to come forward. I'm sure all the universities who replicated and confirmed nano layers creation in a frigging cola bottle at room temperature where diluted as well. Are you seriously this paranoid or brainwashed? Please do the research and get your facts straight because you're making yourself look like a fool.

Who are these companies that bought in? Who are the universities and the researchers there that replicated the experiment?

Look we all want this to be true but you above all people should know of the many scams that have come and gone regarding these energy type products. You dont want to make yourself look like a fool by being scammed and duped.

Help me find the names of those who bought in and replicated and ill take it from there to perform the due diligence.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Here's the best place you can start:

info AT keshefoundation DOT com

Ask them all your questions directly.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by broli]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Firstly this is BS on oh so many levels. I'll ignore the fact that the grammar and sentence structure is horrible because he's an Iranian in Belgium (English not being his first language). Going from tech demo's to full fledged flights for any spacecraft in 4 years is a tight deadline for any large company/institute. Thats completely unrealistic for someone with ZERO spacecraft engineering experience and very little money and shows that he really has no idea what he's talking about.

Lets look at his site: keshefoundation.com...

“In the motion created and achieved through operation of the reactor being able to generate PMF, the object is at all times protected by a magnetic field shield. This is what is called the atmosphere of the planets.”

Has this “nuclear engineer” even open an astronomy book? Planets magnetic field is completely different from a planets atmosphere. Yes the presence of a magnetic field is critical for there to be any sort of atmosphere they are not even close to being the same thing.

“In this system, with help of the inner reactor core, one can control the strength of this field. At the same time this means that once this system is used in an object nothing should or would be able to reach the object. “

False. Assuming he's talking about his oh so passive magnetic field (note here: planets magnetic fields are NOT passive, they are always shifting and changing in response to the Stars solar winds) this shows how little he really knows. Magnetic fields don't stop things from reaching the “object”. Instead they cause charged particles (lets say that were sent from the Sun) to spiral around the magnetic field lines. Then these particles follow the lines until they reach the north or south poles of the planets (which if I'm not mistaken counts as “reaching the object”).

“This type of PMF is totally harmless and matches the PMF as encountered in daily life on earth. These types of crafts in motion, and their passengers, are fully protected at all times without any side effects. “

This is at best total speculation. The side effects of Earths magnetic field are the Van Allen belts which are thought to be harmful to humans for long exposures (there has been little research of the belts on organic matter).

“The advantage with this system is that size does not matter, as one can see, planets with billions of tons of dead weight rotate and move, and possess gravity and shielding without any difficulties. “

It should be mentioned here that all this “dead weight” is what creates our oh so lovely 1G of gravity. The more mass you add the more gravity you get.

“The gravitational forces created within the reactor core through the specific design characteristic of this system, will not fight the gravitational forces of the earth, as does the present aircraft technology. This reactor system works within the gravitational parameters of the earth to move within its forces. “

?????? Need I say more for this?

Anyone with half an education can see that the person who wrote this is a fraud. This isn't new science it isn't even psudo-science. Don't make yourself look stupid by believing this. If his gadget really does work then by all means but the man behind the gadget is a not a genius but at best an accident.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Louther

'The advantage with this system is that size does not matter.'

Maybe he's hawking his device in the wrong market segment.

If you catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Louther

That's ironic because your post is total BS. I have done my duty here that's all that matters. I also found what I have been looking for in these past days and I'm going to tell you that you better not forget that post and prepare an apology very soon. I'm out of here.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by broli]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thats the same problem I had. Keshe does not provide any proof whatsoever. At first I felt it was real and had hope. But when I went to his forum I realised I was the only one there and Keshe was impersonating himself. There is no independent verification from other scientists out there. Also what companies are investing in his technology. If he has demonstrated this stuff to Boeing why aren't they or some other company investing in it. I think it is just bull #. Make believe stuff. Keshe is a dictator. I gave him fake information and fake stuff. Even my gmail account was rerouted. This way he will never know my country of origin or my true name. I have several names. He is a liar. I know. I am one.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
I totally agree with you Desolate Cancer. Mr Keshe should first prove his technology. I also have found myself depressed and hurt after believing several of these guys hawking free energy systems and so on. The only problem is they never get funded and they just give lame excuses like the government and reptilian draconian men in black have stopped them. Keshe is just a typical con artist. Believing in him will only result in your money going down the drain. If you really need to go to space go to Virgin Galactic. They are expensive but if you have money these people have an already existing technology. As for Keshe he and all the others are just con artists out to steal your money. No one can build a new spaceship in four years. Another thing he says the reactor can produce anything. Why dosen't he make gold with the reactor and build his spaceship? Why does he need donations? Typical con artist. If you believe him you do not have a brain.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Keshe is at the same game as most of the free energy guys. He is a liar and out to get money scammed from the good honest hardworking people of the world. Same story. Now he is calling Belgium that great country as censoring his technology. He wants to move out. Good riddance. Go back to your country Iran and scam your own people. I hate it when people don't care about other people and scam them. These guys should be behind bars. If he was in Iran and said this his head would be on a stake. He is lucky he lives in a progressive country like Belgium.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Keshe has gone for now. He has stopped selling the tickets to space and demonstration. He never did the demonstration in March April and this month May. He is just a typical fraudster. His science is BS and his books are full of BS. Nothing scientific there. I think he has given up.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Keshe is gone. He was a scam artist after all. The demonstrations never took place as I thought. He was just a typical fraudster who had nothing at all. His theory was as inelegant as it can get. At least other fringe researchers theories make some sense. But this guys theories were pure drivel. I read it once and immediately knew it was a scam. Another thing broli is definitely keshe. There is no doubt about it. This guy has no respect anywhere not even the fringe scientists will touch him. He is an Iranian pariah. Not mainstream, not even fringe. It is pure junk science.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Posted in the wrong Thread. Please delete.
edit on 9-4-2011 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kazan

Posted in wrong thread. Please delete
edit on 9-4-2011 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There are good alternative energy developments being investigated by respected academics, like the Rossi E-cat (recently investigated and verified by fmr. president of Sweedish Skeptics Society and physicists.) Mr. Rossi isn't out there scamming people into "donations" to some "foundation" with pie in the sky promises. He's putting business deals together in order to offer functional, salable products to the public. No donations needed or asked. No blind faith required.

Keshe is transparently a scam artist. Believe him at your own peril.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have proof keshe is a fraud. On Keshe site he mentions a VanOvermeier as having cofirmed his reactor. Website is www.keshefoundation.com... .
This is his reply to my message.

Dear Mr. Kumaran Sanmugathasan,

I only verified the consistency of the theory presented by Mr. Keshe and this on basis of a reduced number of papers and drawings he submitted to me.
I never saw or got detailed calculations, detailed drawings or the complete fusion reactor working.
Soory that I can help you further on ; it's up to you to verify if he has finally built a model of a fusion reactor.
Kind regards,

Marc Van Overmeire

So you see he never built the reactor as he claimed. Hence fraud.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join