It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freedom or safety??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ok the question is simple what would you rather safety or freedom
i was thinking the other day while i was lookin at bros hamster i thought that hamster has no meaning of life it has never seen outside or another animal but wat can u do
if u give it freedom it would surely die right??

now us humans r literally getting treated like hamsters elite probally see us as a burden using up earths resourses using up space

u cant have both its either freedom or safety

most normal ppl would say safety cus they dont really understand the oncept of freedom but im sure everybody on here will say freedom

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Live free or die.

I don't want to come across as a radical nut but that will always be the case for me.

No matter how "poor" a quality of life those that are free have those that have "safety" only have it for as long as the elite decide to keep it that way.

Also I would like to add, Safe from what? how sure are you that those offering safety aren't the same one's behind the perceived threat??

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
well everybody no we are given up are freedom due to a invisible enemy the terroist

terroist job isnt to kill people its to cause terror and make people do what they want

so imo the elite are the terroist and they are using terroism like 911 to get us to do what they want

but most people dont relise that

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I thought I vaguely understood what you meant at the beginning of the thread but your second post threw me way off.

I fully understand the position the world is in

but...

What are you asking exactly? Freedom or Safety...what does that mean? You need to state what it is you're asking a little more definitely.

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
u cant have both its either freedom or safety

More importantly, what does that mean?

[edit on 23-7-2009 by bonsaisert]

[edit on 23-7-2009 by bonsaisert]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Freedom or safety?
No choice there. Screw safety, I can take care of myself. I'll take Freedom over safety any day.
Do you hear that Nanny Staters?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My mother-in-law had a Peek-a-poo dog. Half Pekinese, Half Tea-cup Poodle. It was a terrible dog, and she didn't take great care of it either. It lived in a little subdivision on a chain outside her house, and it was constantly getting off the chain. It almost died of heartworms, and after it got back from the vet, it made it's final break.

This is where it gets good.

This little 5lb dog made its way to the industrial park where I used to work. It was just outside of town, and it was very rural with ponds and scrub brush and plenty of other wildlife.

I started seeing the little dog, and I never thought it would survive. I tried to catch it many times. It would still recognize its name and look stunned when you would say it!

After a week or two, it hooked up with a pack of coyotes that roamed through the area and up the railways!!

Long story short, it lived at least another 6 years, happy in the wild with coyotes, after surviving heartworms, and it was a domesticated 5 lb dog!!!

Its name was FIFI! If Fifi can survive among the coyotes, we all can!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
what i meant is u cant have both safety and freedom
i meant that the goverment will only let us either be free of safe
we are becoming slaves giving up our freedom so we can be more safe
more cameras so we can be more safe but as we get more safe we aalso give up a little bit of freedom

see what im saying

new topics

top topics

join