It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs to Obama: a 'Certificate of Live Birth' is NOT a Birth Certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Lou Dobbs was talking BC on his radio show. However,

Now it's important enough to some people that it made his TV broadcast tonight.

Lou Dobbs on CNN 07/22/09 »

Lou Dobbs mentions Rep. Castle (R) (Delaware) and his Town Hall meeting. Here's that brief video...

EDIT to bring attention to Glenn Becks editorial on a completely different...

...yet related topic...

And here's why people harp on the BC issue...

And then Part 2

It was really great for that YouTube member to put so many relevant video's all in the same place.

Even if you hate Glenn Beck ... which I know many ATS'ers do... He's speaking and he may have an agenda of his own (or someone else's) but he is getting word out.

Same as Lou Dobbs... They may be ratings whores, as some people claim. IDC.

I emailed Lou Dobbs about CNN's horrific election coverage in Oct. 2008 and haven't watched CNN since.

I've also emailed Glenn Beck. He covered my concerns in his "HotList" the last 2 nights.

So, don't tell me that you can't have an effect. Doing nothing = having no effect.

You may not be able to reach your elected officials (auto-email-responder from them) BUT you can call all media ... Why???

BECAUSE they are ratings WHORES! LOL

Edit to ADD:

[color=gold]Mr. President, We have a problem...

What WILL it take to prove this guy lies through his teeth about everything... Especially when he's addressing the nation and states "...As an American Citizen..."

A 'President' doesn't need to state that unless he's trying to reaffirm that in his own mind and everyone else's.
(as my wife pointed out tonight.)

[edit on 7·23·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I got it!!!

Clever, very,very clever!

Hawaii, having good income from tourism and not many ties to the continent, wants to become indipendant!

First step: Birth certificates that won't get accepted in the rest of the US!

(In case you didnt know: certificate/certification of life birth (they changed the wording in 2001, so whether it say certificate or certification depends on when it was issued) is the only thing you can get if you were born in hawaii)

Edit to add: was mentioned in another thread on this board:

I thought that you could not have a "US birth certificate" like that angry woman in the town hall claims to own, since they are issued by the state. Turns out i was wrong: the US *does* issue BCs... if you were born outside the US...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by debunky]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Do we really need another Obama Birth Certificate thread?
This must be like the 1,465th thread regarding this issue. I'm annoyed and I really find this subject interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
its all just political BS.

half your country hates the guy and the other half loves him. but when ol' bush was in power that half hated him and the other loved him. there is no conspiracy here, its just the half of your country hating the guy and trying to destroy him.

i feel dirty for even commenting on the issue.

~~~and as for hawaii trying to go solo, GO TOWN GO!

[edit on 23/7/09 by spearhead]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

(In case you didnt know: certificate/certification of life birth (they changed the wording in 2001, so whether it say certificate or certification depends on when it was issued) is the only thing you can get if you were born in hawaii)

Turns out i was wrong: the US *does* issue BCs... if you were born outside the US...

Words and their phrasing thus their meaning is a lot to lawyers, doctors and politicians.

Yank the professional words and you have unprofessional.

Yes, the US issues birth certificates for people that were born on foreign soil AND to people that aren't US Citizens.

Don't miss Glenn Beck's rant from today ... the video's are in the OP.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Do we really need another Obama Birth Certificate thread?
This must be like the 1,465th thread regarding this issue. I'm annoyed and I really find this subject interesting.

If you find this subject interesting... but are annoyed by this one... you haven't looked past the first video...

Maybe get some sleep and return to watch ALL the video's that I've posted...

Glenn is ranting and he seems to have a good reason.

The regulation czar.

He reports directly to the President and the cabinet will report to the czar.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
God Bless Lou Dobbs.
Go get him, tiger!

"I have to tell you Senator Obama: you've just become my hobby. You are a dangerous illogical inaccurate and I think soulless pandering fool."

- Lou Dobbs

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
If you find this subject interesting... but are annoyed by this one... you haven't looked past the first video...

Since I am at work I cannot watch the videos so I will reserve judgement until I can watch them.

I was only commenting on the fact that there are already tons of threads regarding this topic including those about Lou Dobbs.
For example: www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the least, you might find some interesting stuff in there.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Wow its not? Why doesnt he tell that to the majority of other americans who use their "short form birth certificates" to get their drivers licences? Thats right folks, I'd be real curious how many birthers can actually account for using their long form (if they actually got the difference).

Also:

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

hawaii.gov...

There is evidently an orchestrated campaign by birthers in conjunction with a number of other rightwing internet and media outlets and some on the ground to bring more attention to this fringe conspiracy. Its simply not going to way the campaign had planned. Its interesting to see the big dogs now make every attempt to keep it alive.

Just aint going so well as planned... eh?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
an orchestrated campaign by birthers

"birthers' again?

I think I'm going to just refer to you as 'koolaide drinker'.

this fringe conspiracy

Fringe conspiracy? You wish.

Oh .. and just because something is at 'conspiracy' level (Obama hiding his birth certificate is more solid than that) doesn't mean it isn't true. JKF. Area 51. etc etc etc

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
"birthers' again?

I think I'm going to just refer to you as 'koolaide drinker'.

Thats fine.

Fringe conspiracy? You wish.

Its not a conspiracy? Tell me was Obama born off US soil? What evidence do you have to show for it? If this entire accusation is based on the fact he didnt show the conspiracy fringers his documents then I think I'd sleep pritty fine tonight know its a fringe conspiracy.

Oh .. and just because something is at 'conspiracy' level

Obama isnt hiding anything, his just not bothering. The same individuals who will probably hold some conspiracy about him so long as his president, it really is pointless trying to satisfy them over one thing, of many. Thank goodness the president doesnt have to satisfy every individual in the country.... we have elections to sort that out.

The campaigns over, he won the elections. His proven sufficiently that he was born in Hawaii under Hawaiian law. You may not like it, you may not be satisfied with what his shown, that isnt going the change the fact that he "doesnt have to prove anything further".

Now this conspiracy is being dragged on from the campaign and put on life support by some very desperate individuals. Let it die. Im sure there are actual policies you can argue about regarding Obama... this here is just a low road for denial that his presidency even exists.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Wow its not? Why doesnt he tell that to the majority of other americans who use their "short form birth certificates" to get their drivers licences? Thats right folks, I'd be real curious how many birthers can actually account for using their long form (if they actually got the difference).

Also:

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

hawaii.gov...

There is evidently an orchestrated campaign by birthers in conjunction with a number of other rightwing internet and media outlets and some on the ground to bring more attention to this fringe conspiracy. Its simply not going to way the campaign had planned. Its interesting to see the big dogs now make every attempt to keep it alive.

Just aint going so well as planned... eh?

I think its going well, more and more people are starting to see the light, and we are confident justice will eventually prove what we suspected all along, that Nobama is the Kenyan we always new he was and he always tried to keep from being proven and you have always tried to derail because you know deep down, he is Liar

and thats a ton of crow you'd be eating

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Now this conspiracy is being dragged on from the campaign and put on life support by some very desperate individuals. Let it die. Im sure there are actual policies you can argue about regarding Obama... this here is just a low road for denial that his presidency even exists.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

"doesnt have to prove anything further".

further? he (obama) never proved anything in the first place. Oh he did prove something but that had to do with setting the precedent for how easy it is to get Americans to vote for the most un-qualified, un-tested, in-experienced, un-known, imigrant and not only NOT have to prove himself eligible, but show us their are some so committed to this idea of a no quals candidate that some make it their mission to defend hom while not seeing a damn thing suspicious about all of it.

Some of us however, aren't that easily impressed with the man and see he is an impostor

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cypher-X
I think its going well,

Oh im certain you think the current birther campaign is going well cypher. I dont expect anybody to admit to anything over here. Although I tell ya, after the last couple of lawsuits, the "supposed independence movements", the tea baggers protests and the supposed "revolutions" we've been hearing for months now.... really must be getting tiresom saying the same thing, same angry campaign that amounts to nothing, over and over again.

I aint getting tired, Im just here to watch the show.

more and more people are starting to see the light

If you say so Cypher. I just see afew desperative conservatives making any excuse to deny the reality. Its gotten to the point where folks are desperate enough to accept anything so long as it "denies this current president".

I assure you though, like the rest, this will die out soon. The big dogs cant keep it alive for too long, even they know this stuff is down right toxic to their own media careers. There will probably be another campaign by birthers, but Im seeing a dying trend. My question is, whats next?

we are confident justice will eventually prove what we suspected all along, that Nobama is the Kenyan

How can you be confident if you have absolutely no proof he was born off soil? Once you get evidence Cypher Im pritty sure you have a clear shot. How bout that evidence?

SG

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Originally posted by debunky

Turns out i was wrong: the US *does* issue BCs... if you were born outside the US...

Words and their phrasing thus their meaning is a lot to lawyers, doctors and politicians.

Yank the professional words and you have unprofessional.

Yes, the US issues birth certificates for people that were born on foreign soil AND to people that aren't US Citizens.

Don't miss Glenn Beck's rant from today ... the video's are in the OP.

So we agree on these points:

a) If you were born in the US you can *not* have a US birth certificate

b) If you are born in Hawaii all you can get is a "Certification of life birth". If that is not enough to prove US citizenship all habitants of Hawaii have a problem.

c) since Barack obama was born to one american parent he is an american. Born in kenya? NP, mum still was american.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Obama isnt hiding anything, his just not bothering.

No .. he's hiding it. He's got teams of lawyers making sure it stays hidden. If he was 'just not bothering' then he wouldn't be spending all this time and money to keep it hidden. He'd just show it and be done with it if it were something 'not to bother with' ... or he'd do nothing at all.

How can you be confident if you have absolutely no proof he was born off soil?

How can YOU be confident if you have absolutely no proof he was born ON US soil?? There is none, ya' know.

[edit on 7/23/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

How can you be confident if you have absolutely no proof he was born off soil?

How can YOU be confident if you have absolutely no proof he was born ON US soil?? There is none, ya' know.

That's why there's the controversy, Birth Certificates can be issued to people that weren't born on US soil... After the birth elsewhere.

If the debate sticks to the facts... There's only 'reasonable doubt', emphasize, 'reasonable doubt'.

The Rep that introduced a bill requiring lawmakers to vet a candidates credentials to obtain high office claims now that he's being smeared by partisans for his bill. OMG. Everyone should jump on board just because it's Constitutional and the right thing to do.

Birth Certificates didn't exist when the Constitution was written. To my understanding, the parents had the birth recorded in the town archives when a child was born. Founding Fathers bad for not foreseeing these issues.

Congress's bad for not enacting this type of bill sooner. 20/20 hind sight.

Get 'er done.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

While I agree that the birth cert issue is really a non-issue in itself, it does have a life of its own.

All it takes is the wrong person to question Obama's eligibility and therefore authority, and the bad stuff starts to happen.

If this were some republican right wing plot, I must say it is absolutely ingenious.

Right now it seems that Obama is hiding something, even if it is something that he doesn't have to show.

Even if Obama DOES show his certificate, it will be too late. People are just going to start saying it is a forgery and Obama used stall tactics in order to buy time and make a perfect forgery.

Damned if you , damned if you don't.

But this is great though, at least people will start looking at Obama and his policies with a critical eye.

top topics

join