It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son 'in plot to kill his parents'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Son 'in plot to kill his parents'

www.lep.co.uk

A man plotted to kill his adoptive parents with the help of a friend he met on the internet, a court has heard.
Christopher Monks, 24, wanted Shaun Skarnes to murder his parents Christopher and Elizabeth Monks while they slept and then perform an extreme sex act on him, Preston Crown Court was told.
The bisexual pair are alleged to have hatched the plot after meeting on an internet site about "Furries" – people who pretend to be animal characters and share sexual role-playing fantasies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.telegraph.co.uk
www.metro.co.uk
www.lep.co.uk
www.lep.co.uk

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ok so this is just insane.

So this is in the UK. This guy, Christopher, met another guy, Shaun, on the internet. They became friends and Christopher tells Shaun that he wants him to come over to his house, kill his parents. If thats not bad enough, Chris wanted Shaun to bite off a certain part of Chris's body next. I won't say what part, but the article does.

Now, I've noticed over time that the world seems to be getting a lot crazier, but this takes the cake.

How can anyone develop such an evil, horrible thing? Not to mention he then found someone, online, that was willing to make it happen!!!

This is just to much for me, and I'm starting to think the world might actually end soon. This just really blows my mind...

What do ya'll think? How can people do stuff like this?

www.lep.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Wow. Not even sure what to say there. I hope they get found guilty for trying to kill the parents.

People like that need to be locked away, anyway.

Biting off things for pleasure?

Not really sure how that works.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well, I hope for him it's very pleasurable because he won't get to try it more than once!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This guy has some really serious issues! It's not bad enough that he tried to have his parents murdered, but the thing with having his stuff bitten off, i've never heard of anyone wanting that done to them. I can't even imagine how that would ever sexually excite a man. I really just don't understand how some people's minds work. Nor do i understand what's going on with people today, the world is getting to be a very crazy place.

You know what blows my mind even more than what this guy tried to do to his parents, is the father's reaction .

Her husband added: "We have no doubt that (Christopher) did not intend to go to this extreme. There is no-one in our closest circle of friends who is not shocked at what has happened."

What more proof does he need that yes his son did indeed intend to go to this extreme

www.lep.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
You know what blows my mind even more than what this guy tried to do to his parents, is the father's reaction .

Her husband added: "We have no doubt that (Christopher) did not intend to go to this extreme. There is no-one in our closest circle of friends who is not shocked at what has happened."

You know, that blew my mind to! After all that goes on, he thinks his son is innocent... I mean wow. Your son is sick, thats what he is.

Why on earth he wanted stuff bit off is beyond me though...

new topics

top topics

join