It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish family: Germany officer spat on our passports

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

Obama being a Muslim? Is he ? Obama was raised as a Christian and only his father was Muslim.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

You got to be kidding me...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Sometimes it is so amazing to see that people simply believe one's man words without questioning and start to make judgments when there are no proof and evidence at all. Talking about a society ruled by laws, no it is a society still ruled by the flawed man.

Too often no own research, cross-checking and/or due diligence are done to verify certain claims from others and fingers are starting to point at the one you believe is the one committing these "crimes".

Interesting club.....

[edit on 23-7-2009 by yiersan]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
His account might be true.

Or it might be made up. Or embellished for effect. I don't know what to believe.

I'm getting fed up with the Jew & Muslim thing. It's so old. Can't they just get on ?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
His account might be true.

Or it might be made up. Or embellished for effect. I don't know what to believe.

I'm getting fed up with the Jew & Muslim thing. It's so old. Can't they just get on ?

Oh come on, it's so obviously false that it's painful unless you start making a joke out of the whole thing, in which case it becomes hilarious.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by noonebutme

Would you not have horrors, nightmares knowing what happend to your mother, relatives, during the holocaust. Any child or granddaughter would have. Once scarred, that can haunt you for the rest of your life.

Oh and I suppose the witness has worked out a plan with them, to tell lies to huh. Lmaoooooooooo

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Laurauk]

hmmmm. Take that same philosophy and apply it to the Palestinians. The whole world watches while they were being brutalized and starved. While wrong, if guard spit on passport, made gun signs,etc. I can understand why people are angry at Israel.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Good find OP, S&F for you.

I see some people have taken the default position of either "they're lying" or "they deserve it". While this trend is very worrying, it does show that those of us that do not hate Jews need to be as vigilant against anti-Semitism now as ever, and that it is alive and well here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I find it strange how Israel can kill hundreds of innocents in Gaza without guilt.

Yet still expect all the sympathy in the world when they cry anti-semitism.

I find this story hard to belive it sounds like a beat up to attract sympathy for Israel and there plans for the future.

Ps This is my first day here at ATS as a member so id like to say hello.Iv enjoyed this site for a long time thought it was time to join.

And i dont hate jews, far from it. But i think there goverment is out of control!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by ReKie]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Its actually storys like this that lead to antisemitism. What do the jews expect when stuff like this gets printed?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Did you even read the article? It was so very clearly propaganda. What kind of border guard in his right mind would act this way towards a Jew? And his "haircut like Hitler"? Come on!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Don't do that. DO NOT imply that because we QUESTION the validty and references of an abraisive story, purportedly involving anti-semtetic behaviour towards Jews, means we are anti-semetic.

In fact, it shows we're smarter than that. We don't take things at first glance and instead look at the bigger picture. We don't assume to believe the crap that many people spout in poor attempts to divide and segregate people into different camps.

I don't hate anyone. And just because I don't beleive what a person of the Jewish faith says, doesn't mean I'm anti-semetic.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

Yes I did read the article, and I have no reason to assume that they would make something like this up. They have no logical motive to do so, and the motives which you attribute to them sound far-fetched and delusional.

Please explain your logic here, because I honestly fail to see it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

One easy reason for them to make up something like this is down to human nature: vindictive.

No, not down to Jew/Nazi sentiments. But perhaps, as I mentioned earlier, they were questioned or searched by the border guards, as anyone person might be.

And they [the Jewish family] felt it was unwarranted and unjustified, etc. They did this out of spite.

I've seen people getting extremely upset by customs & border agents doing their jobs. Sure there are instances where you get complete w**kers who just want to wind up the passengers, but customs & border agents have every right to question and check the people that pass their borders.

Personally, I think this is the case. The family were legally and legitimately questioned by border security, they didn't like it and might have made a fuss, being that it was Germans and Jews, etc. Their [the Jewish family] tensions escalated and decided to pull the age-old German/Jew hate card to try and get back (out of spite, vindictiveness**) at the German guards.

(** I'm NOT saying this is a common thing amongst Jews - this is just what this particular human being did)

[edit on 23-7-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Okay, Israel needs propaganda to continue its terrible siege of Gaza, so that in the end it may become a permanent part of the Israeli state.

To this end, it has decided to play on old wounds that it knows will inflame peoples sense of indignity - and the holocaust is a very grievous wound indeed.

However, to then start clearly making up ridiculous assertions that, convienently, cannot be proven or disproven and putting them on a Jewish website (and not on, say, the BBC website) is simply to enhance the zeal of the Israeli Jews for their home state, which has always been in a precarious position.

That you see no logical motive is utterly laughable, and ... oh forget it, you'll not listen to a word I've said. you're right, the Jews are incapable of doing harm to others, are always correct in any situation and are so pure they (proverbially) walk on water. Wasn't the holocaust terrible!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

O wail for the Jews, for they shall forever be the victims in everything that ever happens, even if they are the ones now committing genocide because they have an excuse to do so! O wail for the Jews!

Here are another group of Jewish Victims:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dcca6ed6609.jpg[/atsimg]
(Young Jewish Nazis from Betar in uniform, Berlin 1936)

*Imagine the horrors and abuses the Nazis subjected them to in order to procure their allegiance three years before WW2 had started...

-I bet their grandchildren would have nightmares about the stories their grandfathers could have told them.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Obama being a muslim is kinda like a green light to begin persecuting the arch enemy of the muslims... the Jews.

Mind you i am very anti-Obama, but really what the hell does Obama have to do with this story ???? Did he order the border agent to harrass these people ? And if he is Muslim how do you perceive that as a green light to begin persecuting Jews
I really don't understand why you felt the need to bring Obama into this, or where you are attempting to take the thread by doing so

Honestly the story just doesn't ring true to me, something just doesn't fit.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Ya know i havent heard one person yet say the reason this coul dhave happened was simple misunderstanding with the jewish family embelishing on details. I am not taking sides here i am just pointing out that when you take 2 individuals from different countries with histories of violence one towards another or each other there are bound to be misunderstandings.
It happens all the time everywhere in the world. One person pisses off someone else and if the mix is right they blame it on hate crime like black against white, white against black , etc etc. I live in texas and trust me i have been called a member of the KKK and a redneck and lets see a racist honky etc etc in the past because i dont agree with a black person in the past and had an argument or got in a fight. I got in a fight or argument cause the dude pissed me off. Didnt stop his friends from playing the race card. Jeesh get off your grandpappy wa sa slave trip and get on with life. My girlfriend is jewish and her kid is black and i love them both so go figure that.
I can clearly see how things like this get out of hand easily and how someone whose family has a holocaust survivor would be prone to quickly interpet things as anti semitic instead of i just friggin hate you cause your a ass and we have just had words. They could have very likely gotten into a dispute over the guard being rude or whatever and you have no idea what the family may have done to provoke said guard or what crazy crap they said to him. He may have done just what he did but not for those reasons.
Its just like black people here playing the race card and claiming hate crime cause you have words with someone of dark skin color. If a muslim pisses me off it aint cause he is muslim its cause he said or did something to piss me off but try and convince anyone now adays that its not motivated by race or religion or there ethnic roots.
We livein strange times and people want to cry victim everywhere and as my dad always said the dog that barks first gets fed first. If the guard had made a complaint it might read like he was the victim of a jewish hate crime. Oh wait there is no such thing is there. Cause they are always the victims.
Gimme a break i am not anti jewish either but i am very anti anything that sounds like crap. If this did happen its sad and the guard should be punished period regardless if it is becasue he hates jews or just hates those people. thats not how you treat people.
Finally i never trust anything from one source. If this happened i would think it would be big news all over not just from one source. I dont need to read the article so no i didnt. I can glean anough from what i read here to know how things get out of hand easily and you shouldnt just take things from the person crying victim. there is always 2 stories and just cause they are jewish doesnt automatically mean they were being treated with racism. thats just their interpretation of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

By the way I agreed with you about Prince Charles. I think he's a top bloke. I'm not your enemy.

But please apply some self criticism here.

Six people contacted a (independent, privately run) newspaper claiming that a border guard spat on their passports. My instinctive reaction is to think that that's a pretty awful thing to do to a fellow human being, regardless of their religion, ethnicity or country of origin. It's also hardly the way a government official of a civilized nation should behave and deserves investigation.

Did the border guard's actions have anything to do with the Nazis, Germany or the holocaust? Probably not. He's probably just another guy who's convinced himself that all Israelis are evil. There are plenty of those around.

However, it is understandable that a relative of a holocaust survivor would make such associations.

As for why this wasn't run by the BBC, why would the BBC be interested in a small story about something that happened to foreign nationals in a foreign country? It's hardly a worldwide headline grabber is it?

And yes, assuming that someone would make a claim like this so that a newspaper would print it so that people would feel sorry for them so that people would be more sympathetic to Israel's foreign and domestic policies is rather far-fetched.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
Six people contacted a (independent, privately run) newspaper claiming that a border guard spat on their passports.

And have these people presented their passports displaying the spit/saliva of this border guard?

If so, then the border guard should be aptly punished and this would be a pretty open-and-shut case.

Any mention of that in any of the papers/reports?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
Obama being a muslim is kinda like a green light to begin persecuting the arch enemy of the muslims... the Jews.

Yes because we all know that antisemitism didn't really catch on till Obama got into office.
Before then, the Jews were on easy street.
They were singing songs of peace with all the hate groups of the world.

Now that Obama is in office?
Oh man. It's all going to hell.

We have people making rude hand gestures at the grandchildren of WWII concentration camp survivors!!!

Seriously though, kudos for working "Obama" and "Muslims" into your story about an allegedly rude "German" border officer.

Figured three birds, one stone eh?

Find a smaller rock next time.
This one Stevie Wonder could see coming over the horizon.

- Lee

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join