It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And The Vaccinations Start....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Fleabit- I agree with you completely- vaccines have changed the face of the world- and there are so many that have been so important to us all.

I think the problem here is that vaccines have changed, fundamentally since we were kids, getting our MMRs-
Now, they contain adjuvants that are radically different from the older types- and I think that is why so many are leery of taking them.

My mom- a serious asthmatic- takes the flu shot annually, because without it, flu could- and would- kill her. Her cost/benefit ratio is different from mine.
Not all who receive vaccines with fatty-acid-based adjuvants get sick- some do just fine. There are many, however, who have long-term health problems from them.

As I've said before I would NEVER judge someone for taking or not taking the vaccine- our bodies, our choices- no different (in my mind) from abortion, euthanasia, elective sterilization, etc. We own our bodies and our destinies. Make sure you read all of the ingredients of the vaccines, decide what's right for you and/or your children and family- and decide accordingly.

I certainly would never presume to judge your decision and wish you only the best of health.

EDIT: I hope, during these discussions we show the same respect to those who choose the vaccine and to those who choose not to take it.
I also pray that it is not made mandatory- gun-point medicine is always harmful (if not in the drug, in the trust of the people who have forced medical procedures). If the vaccine becomes mandatory, I will quietly fade elsewhere- if it remains optional- as I said, I hope we can all support each other, even if we might disagree with the choices made- on either side.

Peace,

C

[edit on 24-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Eloquently posted. I respect your decision and wish you the best. Please let the rest of us know how you fare- I pray it's a positive path for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

So, what is the vaccine really for?
here in lies the million dollar question, that's been asked about a million times. been silent on this subject till now.other than that ladys video from the WHO(can't get that name to come up] reading thru the threads here [and a few other sites]
one thing definetly stands out for me.
most of the people, who sound like they've really paid attention to whats going on w/ all this.
this is where they end up? forgive me if this turns out to be meaningless,
but this is where the flag goes up for me.
these people were all looking for which side of the fence they we're gonna
come down on. ending up w/ a question like this for a conclusion?
that's it for me.they don't even have to make it mandatory.
something is a miss.everybody i know as of right now they will be hearing a very loud neg. from me. here's why.every time i've seen somebody
end thier post w/ this question. those G.D. Georgia coffins come to mind.
then things really start clicking on f.fwd. flashes in my head.
when they stop, i'm in a trance, lipsinking to my self.
obamanation of desolation. three or four times. for me ,.that's just wierd.
i'm not one who ever daydreams i never do those trance like states .
when i see that question come up,fully focused on what i,m reading. twice
now my wife has been standing in front of me.
she asked me what i was saying the last time, and i just blew her off.
i don't scare easily, but this crap is really creep'in me out! like i said
my minds set so i won't be reading anymore.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
With the talk of placebos, I've just had a thought. Could it be possible for this to be a sneaky way for our governments to transfer a huge amount of money, to a secret cause? If billions of pounds were to go missing from government spending, eventually the public would find out but if they are saying that they have to spend these billions on a vaccine, whilst instilling the fear that it is desperately needed, then they can be using that as a cover. I don't know what they would need that amount of money for but I wouldn't put it past them to pull something like this.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

Its hard to say, considering the have there own black ops money from drugs etc we know they are not above getting money for secret ventures ... this however im not convinced is one (though I certainly wouldn't be surprised!) TBH I dont know what the hell is going on and our speculation imo only touches on the surface of their capabilities and lengths they would go to.

Perhaps it is a money thing and they are really manufacturing the cure for cancer with it and wish to cure the whole world ........ and perhaps pigs have wings

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join