It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And The Vaccinations Start....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

In the hope of getting the vaccine to those who will need it most by October, the clinical trials will enroll as many as 1,000 adults and children at 10 centers nationwide, said officials at the Center for Vaccine Development at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, which will lead the effort. The trials will measure the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.

There you have it. It's only a matter of short time before they make it mandatory across the globe.

Take the vaccine at your own risk.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i'll pass until i read the studies and results. Till then, not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Australia has taken the lead by having started 2 independent human trial studies this week here in Adelaide ... at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and the Flinders Medical Centre.

RAH: 400 children and 240 adults
Flinders: 300 people (no mention if children involved)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
www.cnn.com...

There you have it. It's only a matter of short time before they make it mandatory across the globe.

uhhh testing the vaccine does not even come near to it being mandatory across the globe.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

In the hope of getting the vaccine to those who will need it most by October, the clinical trials will enroll as many as 1,000 adults and children at 10 centers nationwide, said officials at the Center for Vaccine Development at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, which will lead the effort. The trials will measure the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.

Take the vaccine at your own risk.

There's nothing in that article that says they are making it "mandatory across the globe". They are only testing it on volunteers...which to me, only makes sense.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

I said it's "Only a matter of short time before they make it mandatory".

To those that think this is simply nothing important, you have been drinking too much of that Kool-Aid and can't think straight.

You'd also be probably the first ones to take the vaccines when they are out because you are "scared" of swine flu, a man made disease.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

"Testing" the vaccine is the step BEFORE it becomes mandatory.

What are people thinking these days?...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
So how long are they going to measure any side effects?? I think it will be a case of if it doesn't kill you its tested!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I said it's "Only a matter of short time before they make it mandatory".

To those that think this is simply nothing important, you have been drinking too much of that Kool-Aid and can't think straight.

You'd also be probably the first ones to take the vaccines when they are out because you are "scared" of swine flu, a man made disease.

Actually bobby, I don't drink the "koolaid" and am quite capable of thinking for myself thanks. I for one have no intention of taking the swine flu innoculation, and there's no one who's going to force me. Not because I'm afraid of "what it could do" but rather, I'm not afraid of the swine flu. I have never had a flu shot before, and I've been fine. I simply don't believe there is a grand conspiracy to kill us all.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

There's no "conspiracy" that they are trying to hunt down and kill people.

It's fact.

If you do your research you'd get there eventually.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The best kind of conspiracy is owning both sides (in total, all sides) of an argument.

It would appear rash to mandate everyone for something untested. That's why 'something' is tested. Who's to say the eventual serum would actually be the same as what is tested? Remember that drug companies are under discretion for giving patients untested 'similar' products to what were tested.

MSM doesn't cover that too much do they? That is one reason I am skeptical, another is, I have no worries of the flu. Seriously. I have a great immune system by standards sake, so if one flu came along in years of no flus and it kicked my ass (especially something like swine flu which has proved to not kill any more than the normal flu) I think it would be natural selection then wouldn't it? (assuming the flu and swine flu are events out of natural order and not human creation)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I do think that they will make these vaccines mandatory - at least to school children and that is what scares me. My children attend public school as I cannot home school them and I do NOT want them to take these vaccines. I don't know what to do.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Testing what though?

For all we know they could be testing saline or a harmless flu like vaccine.

The 'real stuff' will be in the vaccines they give to the people who roll up their sleeves, just like in 1976. They tested one vaccine....but then they gave the potentially fatal one out! This was even shown on the BBC newsnight programme last week.....test one, give another!

They are not the super intelligent psycopaths who rule the world for no reason, you know!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Just say NO!

Teach your children to say 'NO'!

Teach them to fight, scream, protest, refuse and tell them they must fight for their lives. If every child in the world is warned to fight.....they WILL!

Homeschool if you can but that doesn't mean they won't come after our homeschooled children as well.

There is only one message and that is to stand and say NO!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If there is some grand conspiracy to force an immunization that causes sterility in either males or females or both sexes, and if there is a mandatory quarantine for those not in compliance, aren't there at least a few qualified physicians visiting this site who could take the vacination then check for sperm/ovum counts or whatever a bit later to see if this was in fact the case, or independantly and clandestinely monitor a control group that has, then report via ham radio, www or some other source of their findings if necessary. If it takes more than several months to detect those type of affects though it'd more than likely be too late, as everyone'd be dosed by then anyways...maybe a % of the doses'd be deliberately void of the agent that'd cause the sterility (random) to make it seem more plausible and less like a conspiracy for the controllers to remain undetected in the future?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I have taught my children to respectfully challenge assumptions that people make.

Like I said, I cannot home school my children.

I also do believe that these vaccines will be made MANDATORY for school children in public schools and probably private schools as well. There is no "just say no" in that equation. It is the same as all of the other vaccinations they are REQUIRED to have... it is my choice whether they have them or not BUT if they don't then they don't go to public schools or participate in any of the public athletics, etc... AND, if there's ever a question, whatsoever, about your parenting abilities DSS (another government fiasco) will point to the fact that you don't care enough about them to get them vaccinated and will, in all probability, take them from you or at very least mandate that if you don't vaccinate them then they will be taken.

You have to think things through before you "Just say NO"...

[edit on 23/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

If that is the case, then everyone is doomed.

If we all stand together we ALL win!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I don't know what to do.

Get a lawyer to put a temporary 'stop' injunction on the vaccinations.
That's what we'll be doing for our daughter.
By the time we exhaust the court system the side effects from all those
folks getting the shots should come rolling in and we'll have even more
ammo to fight the shots. By then, people will be wishing they hadn't
taken them and had been as smart as we were.

It'll cost a bunch .. maybe ... but in the end we could probably turn around
and sue the gov't for court costs. We'd win because of the high number of people getting bad side effects from the shots.

At least that's how we see it most likely unfolding.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I do think that they will make these vaccines mandatory - at least to school children and that is what scares me. My children attend public school as I cannot home school them and I do NOT want them to take these vaccines. I don't know what to do.

Are you able to send them to school if you have a certificate stating that they have been vaccinated?

Personally I think you are right to be concerned about mass inoculations. Not all vaccines are bad. It is my understanding that you need to pay a lot more for individual vaccines. You want it one shot, only for you. It is expensive to preserve the vaccines, so for mass inoculations the vaccines are preserved with mercury and other carcinogens.

If you can afford it, or it becomes mandatory, go private and get a certificate.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Applause to you! F.F

At least you're fighting the system!

They have to produce to us "citizen of the world" that is safe to take the vaccine before I inject myself with that deadly poison!

Have anyone beside FlyersFan really started to look into the ingredients?

How the hell could we know for sure that they are secure enough for our children?

Heck! I would like to know more before they inject my beautiful 5 y.o daughter!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Chevalerous]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join