It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shiny floor tiles in restrooms and semi-open toilet cubes, grrr!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You know what I'm talking about. The floor tiles are shiny and reflective. The toilet cubes are open from the bottom slightly up. Each cube is well-lit

Result:

Looking down on the shiny tiles, you can see what the other guy is doing next to you and vice versa!! What if the next guy is a pervert??

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
You keep watching him to make sure he isn't watching you
. You're telling me you'd rather be in a bathroom thats poorly lit? Thats how a lot of B-rate horror films start...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eitimzevinten

You're telling me you'd rather be in a bathroom thats poorly lit? Thats how a lot of B-rate horror films start...

Not that way, I wish the floor tiles were made of non-shiny materials or at least, didn't reflect a discernible image much.

I figure a pure-white colored tile even if glass-smooth is less capable of reflecting an image vs a black or dark glass-smooth tile. I realize that smooth is easier to clean. But try to make it non reflective pls!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I didn't know they were shiny black tiles. If they're going to use shiny black tiles, they may as well just put a mirror down there. They definitely make smooth tiles that are far from reflective, just a bad management choice I guess. They may have got a great deal on them though.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
OK I guess I'm weird.

I don't care if someone sees me use the bathroom.

I Have peed and poo pooed all over the USA and in many other countries.

Many times there were no designated areas to use so I had to go by a tree, behind a dumpster, in the river, etc.

If someone see me in the bathroom and it turns them on I do not have to respond in like manner.

Being the smart butt I am I would ask if they enjoyed the show.

Since I am a nudist I probably am not the one to respond to this thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Yea maybe not your problem.

I think it can be a serious problem in the case with older men, peeking on young boys - pedophiles.

Murderous types might gain advantage on 'spotting' victims in restrooms, stalking and kidnapping them later.

top topics

join