It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe aliens arent "aliens"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Maybe these species of creatures are Earth beings. They might live underwater. Which explain for the stereotypical dull grey color. You cant get tan or need any particular pigmentation under water. And that is why they never greet us on land. They cant breathe oxygen on the surface, or they dont breathe oxygen at all. It isnt hard to grasp the fact that something could have evolved faster then us. Or, is still evolving. This intelligent creature decided to stay in the water for the abundance of food and how fast fish multiply compared to land animals.

-Shadow

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

Applaud the creative thinking which seems to be lacking around here lately.

Nonetheless.

I would like to know that as described in cases of majority alien sighting, not ufo's, their described as 'humanoids'. Why would a bottom of the ocean alien, be a humanoid, whilst it would serve them no purpose to have this figure?

It would seem quite tough to think that they where different, and if they do have ufo's, well wow, electricity stage for them must of been quite a show!

I also believe that, if a far superior race was under our oceans, we would have some type of indicator, now I know AUTEC, and others, but I thing we'd know something, although there is a small minority of evidence suggesting show, very low though.

Just for starters

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Close...

Underground,

I have a few theories as to what they might actually be, ranging from variants of cave dwellers that stayed underground to a type of termite species that is parasitic via genetics.

That they are from here is obvious or at the least extremely close by.

For starters if your a species that can harness the kind of energy to pilot a 3 man craft that can open a worm hole... or travel through hyperspace a feat that would require the energy of at least a few stars and so advance you can trust that to 3 beings and build it to fit into a vehicle the size of a small truck...

you don't "crash/get shot down" over New Mexico do you?

The next thing I ask myself is...

With that kind of power of what interest is Earth?

out of trillions of available worlds in this Galaxy alone, it is our...instinct to think we are important but we are talking about technology that vastly outstrips something relatively simple like basic terraforming...

so why abduct us, what use could we ever be to such beings?

and...

It's very interesting to build a drive that has the power of stars...whole stars and... contain the energy so well we don't even notice when they arrive...

That's very special I think lol

No... you hit it

Whatever the Greys are... they are from here

or nearby

If you really examine the possibilities for life... I think what you will find in time is that we are the exception to the rule living in the light on the surface...the equivalent of riding outside your space ship... not safe, prone to extinction...even by self via war...

I'm quite sure in time we will find, starting with Mars Most life aside from ourselves lives underground

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

What ever they are they are not from here or at least not from here in this time.

OK not in these dimensions.

If they lived in our oceans I think we just might have noticed the industry required to build there craft along with everything else they need.

Indeed they may in fact be hiding in our oceans.

However having said that dose anybody know about the possible structure found of Cuba??

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
My thought from a biological standpoint on the greys is this: Their eyes are focused straight ahead, no peripheral vision and greater depth perception means they are (or were at some point in their evolution) predatory.

Assuming they aren’t wearing any kind of space suit, (see below) the large dark eyes would be used to collect light in very low light environments. This may be why they are reported to shy away from the light in many reported encounters (it’s too bright for them without protection).

The grey skin could have multiple meanings.

1. They have had little to no light interaction due to evolving in a low light environment.

2. Camouflage: the environment they are from is light grey and the coloring allows for stealth.

3. Cancer prone: their species may be prone to skin cancer causing them to live indoors and losing their skin pigmentation over time.

4. Skin tight space suit. Why would an advanced creature run around nude? (They may infact have a reason for walking around in their B-day suits, and it would just be nearly impossible to speculate as to why because they are too alien to understand currently.) But I think a more plausible explanation is that it is some kind of protective suit. Even though it would take time for earth microbes to recognize them as potential hosts, their immune systems may have a negative reaction to our environment (allergies). The dark eyes could be sophisticated lenses able to adjust light in varying situations. The lenses may take time to focus though, and this would still account for them seemingly being opposed to bright light especially at night.

I think of two places when I consider their possible origins when looking at the above argument. Either the bottom of the ocean (but you would assume they would have evolved fins or the like) or an environment like our moon. Like in the book “our mysterious spaceship moon” they may have come from our moon. They could live within and have turned their whole planet into a spaceship (like the death star in "Star Wars" only with a real planet as the base).

This would account for a lot of mysteries about our moon like; it isn’t composed of the same elements as earth, which it should if our understanding of its creation is correct, Or the fact that when we hit it with a rocket it “Rung like a bell” meaning it is probably composed almost entirely of metal.

There are far too many moon mysteries to account for here, that lead many to believe that our moon is an alien space station. If anyone is interested the following books have more information.

“our Mysterious Spaceship Moon” By: Don Wilson (If you can find or afford a copy)

“Dark Mission, the secret history of NASA” By: Richard C. Hoagland

And the book that fist turned me on to the possibility of our moon being the home of the greys is
“Alien Agenda” By: Jim Marrs (Only the first chapter deals with the moon, but it is a very insightful overview of the theory.)

I really don’t know how much of the spaceship moon theory I believe, but “IF” the greys are real it seem the most likely explanation I have heard. Other than the "extra-dimensional beings" theory. Which is my other favorite. (of course if you are right and that the greys actually come from earth they may just have turned our moon into a base of some kind.)

Of course this is all just speculation and conjecture, interesting to think about none the less.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by NRA4ever333]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NRA4ever333

Wearing suits, another reason I am prone to belief that they are from close by, the appearance of the visitors has become less bulky in recent decades, almost as if they have been upgrading to tighter more simplified suits from the older dome headed sort of visitations 50 years ago to these very skin tight sort of visitations we see today.

The moon is viable...

I can entertain they may at some point have been from elsewhere, I just don't think that faster than light travel is easy or viable.

Their technology doesn't even seem to be very far ahead of our own... very "human" technology, fallible...

Far ahead as in... establishing or maintaining a moon base... or residing there mainly

But not far ahead as in... we travel through space and time and don't need a base because we can do anything we want...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have been pondering a lot lately, and researching quite a bit on alien information as we have it thus far, and I think that you're darn close to what my own thoughts have come to be...

They're either :

A: A type of cetacean

B: A projection of a gathering OF cetaceans

C: A hybrid of cetaceans/humans

Of course there's always D: Everything else

lol

Anyhow... There's lots of reasons to think that cetaceans, at least some of the species, are just as, if not more, intelligent than humans, and have had MUCH longer of a time period to evolve.

Also, bear in mind that cetaceans, according to evolutionary theory, started out as land creatures and migrated into the oceans. Some of them are born with aberrations, such as legs or arms, and their fins STILL contain bone structures much like our hands, etc.

Bigger brains, denser brain mass, more brain cells, on and on.

Notice we first started REALLY getting the grays after the atomic explosions. Suddenly these things start to show up and try to get attention.

It also seems to me that there's 2 seperate types of "abductions" going on, away from obvious fakeries...

A : Violent abductions with bad things going on in them. From whistleblower testimony, as well as regressive hypnosis and some folks just flat out remembering, these seem to be military abductions (MILABS), designed to make people horribly afraid of the thought of meeting these creatures.

B : Those who have experienced something wonderful in their contacts with the grays, and have come away from it all with a deep sense of purpose, ESPECIALLY relating to how we're treating the world.

So.. Take these ramblings for what they're worth... ramblings. But I've been looking at this whole thing from a lot of angles, and I really can't find any reasonable holes to punch into the theory. If you can, I'd welcome the challenge... how else do we grow, test theories, and become more sure in the end?

That is, truly challenging opinions. Flat out denials or knee-jerk idiot comments don't fall into that category

(edit to add : quick reference for those of you unfamiliar... cetaceans would be any of the waterborne mammals. i.e. dolphins, whales, etc)

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Jomina]

Second edit to add :

Was going to say this in my original as well.. it seems to me from research I've done, that certain species of cetaceans are ahead of the others. Bottlenose dolphins and sperm whales, for instance, seem further evolved than some of the others..

It's comparable to our relationship with the primates. one dolphin species to another would be like chimps to us, etc.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Jomina]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
They are from here. Either another time, another reality, another time-line. . . but they are from here.

Oxygen is a very corrosive gas. We just happen to be carbon-based and have evolved to the point where it isn't poisonous for us. Oxygen is a recent addition to this planet (geological terms).

Any true extra-terrestial beings woould just as easily be silicon based.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

It does make sense that since they are so similar to us in appearance they would have either come from our earth or an alternate dimensions earth. The erect posture of humans is actually not an evolutionary advantage, but rather the opposite. Because of how our body is shaped we can’t run as fast, move as silently, and we have back problems due to gravity pushing down on our spines.

So "Alien Life" would probably not be bipedal, at least not like us, maybe more like an bird.

Edited to remove pointless ramblings

[edit on 23-7-2009 by NRA4ever333]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
They are from here. Either another time, another reality, another time-line. . . but they are from here.

Oxygen is a very corrosive gas. We just happen to be carbon-based and have evolved to the point where it isn't poisonous for us. Oxygen is a recent addition to this planet (geological terms).

Any true extra-terrestial beings woould just as easily be silicon based.

A good point!

My opinion is that may be there are other life forms in this vast universe that are not carbon based.

And why shouldnt there be?

Just because our scientific knowledge is limited to our enviroment on Earth does not mean that vast variations do not happen else where?

One day all that we have educated on for many years will be thrown out the window and thats only when we will be allowed to get our fat arse's of this planet.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
As far as my little experience with the others goes they are not earth bound but hey! what hell would I know?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have always said they were time travelers from the future.

If you look at what scientists predict the human race will evolve into, it is almost exactly the same as the Greys appear. Shorter, paler, less hair, bigger eyes, 4 fingers, etc etc.

UFOs are time machines.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

If they lived in our oceans I think we just might have noticed the industry required to build there craft along with everything else they need.

Not if they didn't want you to...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by MAC269

Not if they didn't want you to...

I just watch the Abyss again like three nights ago. Great film.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Have you read the book?

It's also very good.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear Zorgon & Mikeraphone

Yes Abyss was indeed a great film, it depicted a race of aliens that where water bourn using naturally very advanced hydraulic tech. Which in the film looks very good.

However this film to me doesn’t suggest that they come or originated from our oceans.

Now if you look at the Darwinian theory of evolution you can see how we possibly evolved from one form of life into another. Yet even after over 150 years it is not proven, it is just that no one has come up with a better idea in the main stream anyway.

Can anybody possibly imagine how creatures like this evolved??? Here or anywhere else???

I have watched a good few documentaries that say alien life may be unrecognizable to us.

However like apes today they have to begin to use tools in order to progress to the likes of our tech world. Anyway I will love to hear other possibilities.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would recommend The Broken Bible by John E. Chitty. It leaves little room for doubt and is itself a great book. It talks about the relationship of UFOs and Scriptures.He does not only use the Bible but also other related Scripture and of course also the UFO phenomena.The book will keep you hooked on as science meets 'religion'.Great book for open minded individuals.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I have wondered this myself. It would explain alot of the "U.S.O.s"

Maybe they have been here long before we have...

Could be for safety as well...some sort of energy source? Maybe a "star gate" as some have posed...

But its worth a good question...Why have their been so many sighting near or around the water...???

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

On how creatures like this could Evolve?

Only 2 things to say on the subject

Encladeus

and

Europa

Not saying this is for sure... but there are two moons we know of with a heck of allot of ocean space available

there is a whole series that accompanies this clip.

Definitely NOT IMPOSSIBLE

top topics

join