It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It was about disclosure.
I dont recall a lot of it, but the main that came out of it was that its going to be Obama! He went to someone, and pretty much turned around and said no more lies, what is going on out there, and he released those details!

Just thought I would post for interest sake. Knowing my dreams and their hit and miss rate, I am normally around the 70-80% accurate.... Wait out and watch this space.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I had a dream that a was floating the other night. Watch this space

But disclosure, we shall see but i doubt it./

[edit on 22/7/2009 by theflashor]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I just wish they gave me a date!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I had a dream that very same night.
My dream wasn't disclosure but invasion.
My family and I were at a beach and
what do you know? Aliens invaded. I think it
was just a dream but it struck me as fishy.
So anyways, I saw your thread and thought I'd reply.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Dreams, are the mind telling you what it thinks is going to happen. It is usually based on what you are thinking about, whether consciously or unconciously. I wouldn't make much fuss about dreams. I don't understand why people, myself included, try to think that their dreams are the future.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I had a dream last night I lived in a city with dinosaurs roaming around. We had to run from a building to our car missing a T-Rex but getting it smashed and picked up then thrown by the creature; how we survived I'll never know.
We also had to run into our house to avoid the raptors hunting for people outside in our neighborhood.

Talk about messed up.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
For what it is worth I also had a lucid dream a week ago or so where i was present in an official gov board room when they made the decission as to who and how they would break the disclosure contracts of the past and finally inform the public to a certain degree of the truth.

I knew I was dreaming and in the excitement of snooping as soon as I woke I forgot the details, lol.

S@F

For what its worth I would be willing to break the news on ATSNews.com!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
To be honest I am not one normally that posts my predictions, I think I have posted one here previously, but that is it. But this for some reason stuck in my mind.
I understand the concept of the thought controlling your dreams, but to be honest mine dont always work like that.
I am not saying its going to come true, its just this one surprised me as I dont normally dream about this sorta thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadestruck
I had a dream that very same night.
My dream wasn't disclosure but invasion.
My family and I were at a beach and
what do you know? Aliens invaded. I think it
was just a dream but it struck me as fishy.
So anyways, I saw your thread and thought I'd reply.

Yeah I had a similar dream a couple of weeks ago too.
Except out of nowhere around 11am during the week there were these formations of 4x ET Spacecraft in black they sort of looked like a B2 Stealth bomber shape and they just started filling up the whole sky. Though they were very quite but very ominous looking
I was on the roof of a tall building and I was in Sydney Australia when this all happened.
Everyone then just panicked and went totally ballistic and freak n out and in survival mode and some where looking up in awe and others were running and hiding etc. Sort of like in HG Wells; War of the Worlds.
Though what happened next was completely different as a Plasma type ray then started shooting at the ET Spaceship from a place on the ground somewhere but I couldn't tell where though.
Thats when things went totally nuts as an ET spacecraft after getting hit by the Plasma-type ray then turned in to a fireball and skimmed across the side of the building I was on and nearly hit it but ending up crashing and exploding on the ground and causing major chaos and anarchy.
Thats when the ET Spaceships simply declared war and started firing laser beams from there Spaceships at anything and everything at anywhere.
Then I woke up and couldnt stop thinking about it all day.
Left a deep impact on my memory that day Pardon the pun

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I had a dream it was the zombie apocalypse. Given my dreams hit and miss rate, I give it a 90% chance of happening.

Watch this space!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You should read some of my threads, they touch on the possibility of a zombie like control over people and I have to wonder, or try not to actually just what would happen if all these people were activated or deactivated from the controllers all at once. It could be a zombie like situation where people eat one another or run in rabbid like groups searching for people of free will...

Sorry Op, but it is just that part of my ideas of dicsclosure may touch on this same subject and that is why it can never be completely told. Who wants to find out that they are really zombie like driods controlled by alien forces who wish to squash the freeman?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You should read some of my threads, they touch on the possibility of a zombie like control over people and I have to wonder, or try not to actually just what would happen if all these people were activated or deactivated from the controllers all at once. It could be a zombie like situation where people eat one another or run in rabbid like groups searching for people of free will...

Sorry Op, but it is just that part of my ideas of dicsclosure may touch on this same subject and that is why it can never be completely told. Who wants to find out that they are really zombie like driods controlled by alien forces who wish to squash the freeman?

Not into the Zombie thing to be honest. But...
what you say does make sorta sense.
When your thinking about mind control in this area, it takes away from the traditional view of the Zombie which make it a bit more realistic. I mean the undead.... no but the living controlled by outside sources, turning us into Zombie like creatures... that could be possible (makes me think of a report that I saw re a machine called the Voice of God)!
But a I said the whole Zombie thing to me seems a bit too much. But that is only my opinion

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The only dream that I have had in the past few weeks involved this Italian lingerie model, goats and...errr...never mind :shk:

top topics

join