It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Vaccines and your Countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hello all, yes, this topic was indeed started by the one who plans to get vaccinated then tell the masses via ATS just what it is like. Apparently I'll be getting the GSK variety not the Baxter or Novartis.

Not to fan any flames here, I just found an old copy of the Globe and Mail from July 17 showing some interesting information.

GlaxoSmithKline has plants in Dresden, Germany and Ste-Foy, Quebec. They have an exclusive supply contract with Canada to provide enough doses for every citizen. This contract was created in 2001, before GSK purchased a small pharmaceutical company that had legally agreed to provide vaccines for Canada in the event of a pandemic. The company also has contracts with Britain for 60 million doses, France for 50 million, Belgium for 12.6 million, and Finland for 5.3 million. Our past Liberal party leadership gave them enough money to increase production capacity in the Ste-Foy plant to allow excess doses to be shipped to foreign governments.

Novartis grows their vaccines in cell cultures at a plant in Marburg, Germany. It also has plants that make it using eggs in Liverpool, Britain and Siena, Italy. They haven't declared any clients but claim 30 countries have expressed interest.

Sanofi-Aventis has two facilities, one in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania while the other is in Lyon, France. The American plant was given funds to expand in the past (pre-Obama admin) so that it could provide vaccines directly to the USA.

Baxter produces its vaccines in Bohumile, Czech Republic and will fill and finish it in Vienna, Austria. They are providing 80 million doses to Britain, Ireland, New Zealand, and two other not disclosed.

CSL has a major manufacturing plant in Parkville, Australia. The only one of its kind in the entire Southern Hemisphere. They are going to roll out 10 million doses in July or August. They also have a $180 million contract with the US.

Sinovac Biotech will handle the production and supply of vaccines to China. It has two plants with one in Beijing while the other is in Tangshan. China has only invested an order for 4 million doses but is likely to order an additional 10 million before ordering more.

The rest of the article is in here: Globe and Mail

Very interesting. Seems like if NAU pops up out of all this it will be Canada leading it. Well there goes the risk of NAU declaring war on many other nations.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia has commenced vaccine testing on human subjects this week. They are using 400 children and 240 adults and will be giving them single and double doses.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Looks like China doesn't have enought of the medicine for their peoples. Looks like there is going to be a very big hole duged up to put all the other bodies in there and perhaps set it on fire. Talk about reducing your population real fast. Must be in their plan.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sicgloriatransit
The Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia has commenced vaccine testing on human subjects this week. They are using 400 children and 240 adults and will be giving them single and double doses.

Update:

The Flinders Medical Centre here in South Australia has also begun human testing earlier in the week ... so it appears that Australia has started the testing ball rolling ....

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I am not saying that adults are any less, but why the hay are they testing this crap on kids? Wrong wrong wrong!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I am not saying that adults are any less, but why the hay are they testing this crap on kids? Wrong wrong wrong!!!

And these test children range in age starting from as young as 6 months !!!!

What sort of parents would hand over their 6 month old child so that a "vaccine" could be injected into them to determine what side effects might occur .. or even potentially, kill them if things go very badly wrong ?

Just plain WRONG !!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

I've stared both you and the_seeker.

You both beat me to it! I cannot believe there are actually parents on this planet, that will allow their children to become 'crash test dummies' for this stuff!

Unreal.

Children, for F's sake! Children...these people whould be brought up on charges of child abuse, and reckless endangerment!

This is getting out of hand, fast.

China has only ordered enough vaccine for the top brass and the wealthy in their country, that figures! They're are welcome to it. I should think the ordinary Chinese people won't be sorry when the selfish at the top of the heap come down with some nasty 'unexpected' side effects.

As far as the children and testing go, let's hope for their sake all they are getting is H2O or saline. This would then convince all us doubting Thomas' that theres really nothing to worry about, kind of a 'look even babies are fine with the vaccine' reaction.

Hold back, is my advice. When people start dropping like flies, find out if they have been jabbed or not.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Thanks for the star !

But speaking as a parent myself, I can't think of a single argument that medical authorities could give me that would convince me to allow them to inject my child with any substance that they had no idea whether it was safe or not ... and yet here we have news reports stating that 400 children will take part in the very 1st trial anywhere in the world of an unknown and unproven vaccine !

[edit on 23-7-2009 by tauristercus]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
'Safety' is a word that implies the use of probability. Nothing in this world is 100% 'safe', so if that's your criteria for taking a vaccine you may as well stop reading now. Statistically speaking, vaccines are considered 'safe' because the vast majority of people who take them are fine and only develop the wanted immunities. The amount of people who develop adverse side effects are few and far between, although I do agree that each and every case of such side effects is extremely unfortunate. Even still, the chances of you personally developing these adverse side effects are ridiculously small.

Take for instance the case of the 1976 Swine flu. Most people on this board would agree that this is one of the greatest debacles involving a mass vaccination attempt ever. Wide spread cases of the vaccination causing Guillain-Barré Syndrome were reported and the vaccination program shut down. But let's look at the numbers. In 1976 approx. 10 people out of every 1 Million people vaccinated developed Guillain-Barré Syndrome**. That may seem high, but that's equal to only 0.001%. Now mind you, these figures regarding Guillain-Barré Syndrome come from the worst case of a botched vaccination attempt ever. Typical numbers based on today's vaccines are about ten-times less (or 1 person for ever 1 million vaccinated)

Let's put it another way: Using the vaccine from 1976, if every single person in the Unites States had been vaccinated with it, out of 375 million People (give or take), 3750 people would have developed Guillain-Barré Syndrome. By today's vaccine standards, that tally would be only 375 people. Now contrast that with the fact that in 2005 nearly 42,636 people died in car crashes in the United States. Therefore, you're over 10 times more likely to die in a car crash than you were to develop symptoms of Guillain-Barré Syndrome from the 1976 vaccine. The numbers say that you are over 100 times more likely to die in a car crash than develop Guillain-Barré Syndrome from current vaccines.

Safety is a game of numbers. Always has been, always will be. Know the risks going in, but don't be afraid to roll the dice.

(**Numbers from WHO: www.who.int...)

[edit on 23-7-2009 by casualburger]

[edit on 23-7-2009 by casualburger]

new topics

top topics

join