It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

exopolitics website down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've noticed that the Exopolitics website has been down all day today. Does anyone have any insight? God forbid I'd ever become paranoid....is there scheduled maintenance going on?

anyone?

exopolitics

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

When I open it I get this:

Hmm, exopolitics.org isn't loading right now.
The computers that run exopolitics.org are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

I'm assuming it's site maintenance or they are adding things in preperation from the Exopolitics summit on the 25th.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The name servers (NS) are not returning for any queries. Returns a "BAD ERROR VALUE"

Name servers are what translate words into numbers. For instance google.com returns:

Name: google.com
Addresses: 74.125.45.100, 74.125.127.100, 74.125.67.100

I will leave it up to others to contemplate conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Never heard of it. What is it about?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Exopolitics.org is a website devoted to the inquiry and discussion of the political ramifications of Extra Terrestrial life and contact as such. It was started by Michael Salla PhD, a political scholar from Hawaii. The site tends to view the Extra Terrestrial agenda through a similar filter as Project Camelot/David Icke, though I find the writing to be of a much higher quality and the theories are expressed with a more scholarly viewpoint. Dr. Salla can tend to rely too heavily on "Insider" or "whistleblower" information that has a questionable degree of credibility, but he does have some interesting views on the subject as a whole.

the site is still down. I don't know enough about how servers work to understand what was meant by "Chemley".

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

looks like the server hosting the site is down or the dns changed or something

you can still view the site via google cache or archive.org

last post seems to have been July 19, 2009

[edit on 23-7-2009 by warrenb]

top topics

join