It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAU: Obama to Meet Mexican, Canadian Counterparts Next Month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

NAU: Obama to Meet Mexican, Canadian Counterparts Next Month

www.blacklistednews.com

The summit meeting will provide an opportunity for the United States, Mexico, and Canada to engage on a broad range of issues, including economic recovery and competitiveness in North America, our shared interest in energy and the environment, and cooperation among our governments to promote the safety and welfare of our citizens, including continued close cooperation to counter the A/H1N1 influenza pandemic.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Too many world leaders in one area is always troubling, but that last part doesn't sound too very good. Exactly what kind of measures are going to be discussed to "counter" the swine flu "pandemic?" Is mandatory vaccination of the North American population on the table? What is the real purpose of this meeting?

TA

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Unless they specifically gather to formally announce the dissolution of this catastrophic "plan," I don't expect anything positive for the average American to come from this.

Frankly, the entire concept reeks of overly aggressive, exploitative capitalism. It would represent a deathblow to the transportation industry in California; which sustains itself by the sheer will of her citizens at this point. How could they possibly wish to continue this charade?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

How exactly is this capitalism? Might I ask? Isn't this the very opposite of capitalism?

And this is bad. It doesn't sound too good. I can only wonder what they're planning to do.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

including economic recovery and competitiveness in North America

Sounds more like corporatism rather than capitalism. In other words, a meeting to discuss plans to further the agendas of the corporations that sponsor obama and the Mexican and Canadian leaders. That isn't Capitalism, it's important to make that distinction.

TA

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oh boy, here we go again. At the last summit in Quebec we had cops dressed up as protesters trying to stir things up as a pretext for dispersing the crowd. They got caught. Nothing happened, much to my shame as a Canadian. Now what do you suppose will happen in Mexico? No good can come of this...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
goodbye constitution and national sovereignty, hello north american union and new world order

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

At the last summit in Quebec we had cops dressed up as protesters trying to stir things up as a pretext for dispersing the crowd.

Interesting info, thanks and star for that. I wonder exactly how often that occurs. Probably a lot more often than we ever hear about, but I guess we'll never really know.

top topics

join