It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the Top of the IQ Scale

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

Right smack in the middle Phlegmi, right in the middle.

At least you can make freaky avatars that move. You must be smarter than me!!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
A Moron could know something you don't.

Hawkings has a very high IQ but can he wipe his own Butt.

And that guy that said he had IQ of 184, what are you doing on ATS, you should be somewhere doing Brain surgey on yourself.

I have a high IQ, I don't wipe my own butt either, but then again I am also very, very rich.

Why would a Mormon know something I don't? It has something to to with that tabernacle choir, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I wish we had more threads like this, damn good fun reading.

Great first post, OP.

And as you can tell from my signature, I too, am up there in the realm of . . . . . oh. . . .wait a minute. . . . . my nurse is here.

It's pea soup day!

See you all later. . . .

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nice opener!
We need your massive IQ to advance our understanding of timewave zero and novelty theory:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Looks like randolrs1(shane) is a Hit and Run artist. He started a thread and ran.....not answering any of the 83 posts he has generated.

Oh well, our "hit and run artist" detection IQ's needed some sharpening

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hawkings is an idiot,every one knows it is his computer on his wheel chair that realy does the talking!He is just there for the ride and the cheeky dribbling smile
Doesnt even know what day of the week it is!

Joking aside,enjoy your stay on ATS.Its a fantastic site with enough threads to steal your free time very easily

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by randolrs1

Although I am not a humble man, creating a topic to introduce myself does inspire a bit of humility.

.......I do not consider many of the discussions on this website very meritorious, but the beautiful thing is that is only my consideration.

Perhaps if you you choose to descend from the lofty heights of Mt Olympus again to grace we pathetic groveling mortals with the sublime nuggets of intelligentsia that were so obviously displayed in the OP, we may collectively bask in the resplendent glory of your "uber-evolved" mind.

Personally, I would be interested to know what compels you to join a website that you have determined is "rife" with non-meritorious discussions.

Is it for the purpose of being a "benevolent teacher"?

Perhaps are you merely "slumming for kicks".

What honor can there be without humility?
What heights can be reached without being low?

The pieces of a chariot are useless
unless they work in accordance with the whole
A man's life brings nothing
unless he lives in accordance with the whole universe
Playing one's part
in accordance with the universe
is true humility

So whether you're a gem in the royal court
or a stone on the common path
If you accept your part with humility
the glory of the universe will be yours

~~~Lao Tzu

Oh, I almost forgot....

WELCOME SIRE

*edited for grammar (after all I aint got no eye-Q better den 7)

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Snisha]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
How do you start a thread without the option to star posts? I suspect one of the ATS PTB are playing with us.

I should have received at least three stars for my superior Witt and humor by now. Well, maybe not. I should have known it would be a waist of neuron activity. That's what I get for not knowing better.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why would you equate a high IQ to how intelligent you are?

I bet if the Aborigines had an IQ test we would all fail miserably.

Have you ever thought that creativity is more important than IQ? Like being creative in your ATS name. Or at least capitalizing your name?

Anyway welcome to ATS we could always use humble posters like yourself.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randolrs1

As much as I disagree with your "stance" on personal considerations, I will say welcome. However, to think people "have the right" (let's say) to tell gay people they are going to burn in hell for eternity, is not intelligent. It's rather unintelligible....the same can be said for numerous other unwarranted beliefs.
Such stupidity harbors hate. Gidday sir

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I certainly appreciate the welcome. Although it was my intent I am still pleased to see the many responses. Clearly intelligence is one of those subjects to which most people can relate. Truth be told, I do not consider IQ very important. Most of you probably understand that IQ measures are only accurate near the mean (and even then they are subject to the inaccuracies of quantifying an ability).
I am simply a man that is proud of his intelligence, it has been my life's passion to develop it and assist others in doing the same. Wouldn't your life benefit from thinking more intelligently?
Yes, I am more intellgent than most, but I am also intelligent enough to know I am not "better" than anyone for it. Many respondents assumed this was my consideration, considered I was claiming that they were "worse", and in defense, set out to make me "worse". I apologize for the misunderstanding, but do see it is yours. In the future you will be ignored.
To the rest, I appreciate your civility and look forward to participating in many discussions on ATS.

Truthfully,
Shane

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randolrs1

Welcome back!

My post was funny. At least to me.

There can never be enough knowledge taken in or shared without.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Nah, he's just laughing at the responses.

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This guy's main point was IQ and yet his response is IQ is not accurate and misleading. Well why tell us you're so intelligent with IQ as the basis for your statement. It was even in your title. I know what you really are - a wanker

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Does the IQ matters at all?
I'm 156 and miserable, big deal.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinho21
This guy's main point was IQ and yet his response is IQ is not accurate and misleading. Well why tell us you're so intelligent with IQ as the basis for your statement. It was even in your title. I know what you really are - a wanker

Ha ha just what i was thinking!

The intelligent one sure did backtrack on that one!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am just wondering; exactly what is an I.Q. and how would a person go about acquiring one? It sound from the post here that it is important, and i have a ton of money so I should be able to afford a real nice one. I don’t know maybe I am just being materialistic and competitive, but that is how I got the ton of money.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Incredible! Everyone on ATS is very smart and very rich.

Not to change the subject, but how about a loan?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I can't even spell IQ.

C'mon boys 'n girls, a screenshot of result page is mandatory for those declaring themselves in the higher echelons of cerebral elitism!

Test

[edit on 23-7-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

For some of you that say you have an IQ of 180 or 140 whatever, where have you guys gone to get your IQ tested? Not that it matters but I'm curious of the source lol. The standard deviation is around 20, so that would mean four or more standard deviations away from the mean so that's pretty unusual.

But IQ isn't nearly as important as some think, really a person's religious/spiritual "IQ" is the most important.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by ghaleon12]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join