posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
It's taught me that, even if you join a community of people that are self described free thinkers, there exists an amazing proportion of sheeple.
Swine flu anyone?
It's also taught me that, people with lower IQ's, no actual evidence, and any logic and reasoning behind their points - will work feverishly to
troll any thread that they disagree with. Hurling pointless comments and inane talking points in attempts to derail actual discussion and debate.
I've also learned that people only want to be spoon fed, and they will quickly take 2% of your multiple page post, to smash apart the other 98%
because they have absolutely nothing better to do.
Other than that, not much.