It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel bans mention of Palestinian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Israel bans mention of Palestinian

www.latimes.com

This is sounding like Hitler's Germany. Israel is flushing itself down the CRAPPER. Next I suppose everyone in Israel will be saying Heil Netanyahu when he makes an apperance in public
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.uruknet.com

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Makes you wonder the desperation of the Israeli government trying to erase a major part of the history of Palestine and the Israeli occupation of their lands.

Might can never be Right, this action proves this point. Desperation is setting in. Israel is even bringing in foreigners from russia and other countries to come settle in Israel to offset the ration of population, and yet with all this hoola-baloo, nothing seems to work-out to erase the reality, that Israel is a Foreign Entity and an occupying power.

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Latuff

I dn't think you read your own article.

Israel specifically was removing the term "catastrophe" from the Palestinian reference to Israeli independence.

Why would you state something that is so clearly false?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

LOL Debunked I have to say. Little star for you!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

The word was removed from the Arab translation of the textbook. Now the kids reading those textbooks would no doubt be Palastinians or Arab-Israelis, who are treated like second class citizens, so the word 'catastrophe' would seem pretty adequete to describe their situation as a result of the creation of Israel....

top topics

join