It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salbuchi - How World Government Will Come About

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Salbuchi describes the forces presently at work, that will either clash in war or come together to form a World Government. What will it look like? Where will its Key Centers be? Who Will Run It?
Must be seen in conjunction with other videos on the subject, notably "World Government: Accept or Resist".

part 1 and 2

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Watching it now. Fantastic, thanks for posting.

I've listened to this man before; his analysis of the Argintine financial crisis was fascinating. On the topic of the One World Govt I agree with much of what he says, even if not 100%.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Nope. Sorry. You don't tell the most powerful nation on Earth to get in line behind the World Clique. It ain't gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

Nice avatar, by the way.

You assume the US operates as a monolithic bloc with some kind of "national interest" at heart. Its a natural assumption, but the reality is that the US is full to bursting of little competing power cliques. You've got the banksters over here, the military-industrial complex over there, the big oil majors in this corner, the high-tech money in that corner, and so on. Sometimes these people cooperate but they all have their own self-interests at heart and most think with the "greed" part of their brain, often with shocking shortsightedness.

Under such conditions, there are scenarios where enough big players in the loop can benefit from a one-world order that they will simply have the torque to make it happen. It takes patience and caution, too, and they've been exercising it for some time now...although they are starting to slip and become more blatant because they are closer to achieving their goal and don't care if the "little people" are aware of it or not.

Why would a number of potentially disparate power groups in the US and elsewhere cooperate to make this happen? ECONOMIES OF SCALE. A one-world system is much more efficient at squeezing out the "middle management" layer of world government and just funneling more and more wealth and power to a limited number of people. It makes sense for all of them, all will benefit, they will cooperate with joy and simplicity to make it happen. There will also be some poweful losers, at this point, too, and there may be some conflict, but everything's a gamble, isn't it? Especially to the high rollers.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
nice post silent thunder

economies of scale en.wikipedia.org...

so what powerful group loses?

the U.S military machine?

i don't see them surrendering power unless their funding capacity (dollar as world's biggest reserve currency/"petro dollar" falls off its perch)

many have talked about this but most people i respect think it's at least 2 to 3 years away (when our Debt to GDP could either exponentially rise or perhaps level off in the 150-200% area)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
nice post silent thunder

economies of scale en.wikipedia.org...

so what powerful group loses?

the U.S military machine?

i don't see them surrendering power unless their funding capacity (dollar as world's biggest reserve currency/"petro dollar" falls off its perch)

many have talked about this but most people i respect think it's at least 2 to 3 years away (when our Debt to GDP could either exponentially rise or perhaps level off in the 150-200% area)

Thanks for the Kudos.

I actually think the military will come out better than most. There are many possible outcomes...the formal structre of the miltary could collapse, for example, but smaller factions, corps, units, etc. could go on to do a thriving business as a private army, like the (now-defunct) Sandline or other PMCs. Ever since the Hessians there has been a market for military muscle...many ex-soldiers may find themselves guarding gated communities of wealthy against increasingly violent and impoverished citizens. Another scenario: They simply become a major part of the muscle of the One World Order, traveling around the world as mobile private enforcers where needed. The trend towards privitzation of the military and the role of such groups in domestic security is already well underway, more than most people realize.

So..a lot of military types are likely to come out OK...I think a lot of the military "desk jobs" and fat layers of middle-management will be slashed to the bone in the increasing, obessive search for efficiency, so these are likely to be among the losers. HARDWARE contractors will be squeezed out too, as more efficient, centralized ways of dealing with weaponry will be streamlined. No more Pentagon charging the Uncle Sam $4,000 for a set of socket wrenches. That whole aspect of corruption is likely to go up in flames...perhaps not without a struggle.

I think WESTERN MANUFACTURERS and heavy-industry leaders are extremely threatened...most will see their businesses move to the control of others in cheaper, far-flung parts of the world. This group, once mighty, has dwindled in influence anyway, and sadly seems to be on a trajectory to continue to do so. IMHO, a strong nation needs strong heavy industry. For the past 30 years we've been selling off the crown jewels with this "offshoring" garbage.

Who else will be "powerful losers?" Perhaps some renegade parts of the govt or milliary who refuse to cowtow to the new order. Private farmers who are not big agribusinesses. In fact, most smaller players in any given industry will be simply bulldozed over by the big combines, who will work hand-in-hand with the banks. It will be like a global version of the old pre-War Japanese Zaibatsu system that was so extraordinarily efficient and resulted in extreme central authority. Local and "mid-level" politicians will lose out. So will much of "middle management" in general. Nevertheless, all these people still posess the potential to fight back...if they are sharp enough and perhaps even band together.

And, saddest of all, the "average citizen" will be a loser too. Average citizens can be a mighty force, as history teaches with every rebellion and revolution. Can they wake up in time?

[edit on 7/26/09 by silent thunder]

top topics

join