It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Unknown Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Two recurring Men
Two unknown men with three reacurring visits have visited in the last 10 years. Only appearing in times of need and dispaire (faced with a situation that has life impact).

At first thought perhaps "protectors/angels" but after research they do not fit other recorded occurances to support this link.

DESCRIPTION: One older and wise man that communicates verbally and visually appears, however he only reveals himself to the one in need. He is dressed in a black suit, black hat, and tie. Accompaning him is a younger man that seems to protect the older man. He is dressed all in black and only communicates with the other gentleman. Always stands and only signalls the older man to end the conversation.

First visit, placed in a public, social setting where unacceptance was expected and confirmed. Sitting alone in a booth, where well known, a waiter aprroached addressing by name offered cocktail. To reafirm self pride ordered "best" champagne which was shortly delivered. Almost at same time the two unknown men asked to join calling by name. Confusion because did not recognize and different presence felt. When asked their name only stated that we have been aquainted in past but too young to remeber. Followed by personal memory between passing mother and 2 year old child. Continued chatting through the night about specifics to strength and reassurance. Also other vaige statements about the time to come. At this time the quiet man signalled the older man to exit. The older man stated we will meet again. The conversation was interuppted by the waiter asking again by name," Are you okay? We have been closed for an hour now and didnt want to disturb you. You have been talking to your self and hand gesturing as you were talking to someone." Confused again, questioning," My two guest left prior to you arrival." The waiter puzzled confirmed he saw no one all evening other than myself. I apologized and noted the champagne was full as well as the single glass poured.

Have met again as promised by older man.(No Specifics/Personal)
with another future visit suggested.

Any Ideas on identity????????????

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by Unseens]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sounds like a full-on aural and visual hallucinatory experience, to be honest.

-m.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Sorry for lack of knowledge. What does that phrase mean??

From my memory is "out-of-body" experience??

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Aural is audio, or audible hallucination.

The other thing, too - I feel obliged to throw this out onto the table - is perhaps you were experiencing some sort of crossdimensional visitation?
Let's speak hypothetically.
Like in super string theory, micro-circles of huge amounts of energy vibrate incredibly fast. These vibrations defy the normal front/back, left/right, up/down confines of our own dimensional experience. As a result, these loops of energy vibrate in up to eleven dimensions.
I've heard some theorists hypothosise that superstring theory can account for ghost experiences: Ghosts or extradimensional entities cross between their own vibrational frequencies into what humans can perceive.

Like I said, just thought I'd throw that out onto the table. Bon chance!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've watched the film 'A beautiful Mind' last week and in this film a Nobel prize-winning mathematician, played by Russell Crowe, is having schizophrenic delusions. At times he thinks he's part of a secret operation while having conversations with a secret agent man. It's a goofy portrayal of schizophrenia if you ask me, but hey truth can sometimes be even stranger than fiction.
I'm not saying you're schizophrenic or delusional, but maybe you should go see a therapist who's more acquainted with this particular psychiatric issue.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
were the statments about times to come accurate?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
maybe you should go see a therapist who's more acquainted with this particular psychiatric issue.
I completely agree. This could be a serious problem if it goes unchecked.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Truly brilliant people have had very similar things happen (Ex. From Above .. Beautiful Mind) It was a Chemical imbalance which was treated by Medicine.

On a similar not any one think about, (like in beautiful mind) Shutting of other highlighted senses that occur sometime when one part of a brain is "Damaged" Similar to Idiot Savant. That these gifts are obviously there for us but we have no way to open them.

Also on a note, what is your line of work, or hobbies etc, would it have any correlations between these men

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Very strange, my friend had an almost identical experience on the very same day the thread started...
He was outside being filmed for a TV movie that's due for release, and these two men in smart black suits, one around 50 years of age, the other around 20-25 years of age, were looking for him downstairs at around 9:30 in the morning... They said they were here for a 'Sunday School Service' which was blatantly false as the service had been called off that day, and had been known about for a while....
The men took off about 15-30 min later, but they were asking specifically for my friend and there would be no way for them to acquire his name through any means of documentation around the house... They knew who they were looking for, but we cant identify them and his mother has been frantic calling around trying to see if anyone paid a surprise visit...

Scary

edit: I saw these people with my own eyes (we're in a boarding house) as did my housemaster, and several other members of the school... So it's not a mental episode.... It's probably unrelated to the incident mentioned in the original post but it's definitely interesting to bring up anyway.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by browha]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov
Aural is audio, or audible hallucination.

The other thing, too - I feel obliged to throw this out onto the table - is perhaps you were experiencing some sort of crossdimensional visitation?
Let's speak hypothetically.
Like in super string theory, micro-circles of huge amounts of energy vibrate incredibly fast. These vibrations defy the normal front/back, left/right, up/down confines of our own dimensional experience. As a result, these loops of energy vibrate in up to eleven dimensions.
I've heard some theorists hypothosise that superstring theory can account for ghost experiences: Ghosts or extradimensional entities cross between their own vibrational frequencies into what humans can perceive.

Like I said, just thought I'd throw that out onto the table. Bon chance!

well about the theory, about string theory, there are 4 dimensions we can access up/down/ left/right/ backward/forward, and time. there are also six more that are on the atomic level, one lower than that.

Other thatn that, very strange, browha, how long ago did that encounter happen?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I appreciate all medical concerns, however, as amitted I suffer from Bi-Polar disorder which is treated with medication. It has been effective and am confident my unknown men are something more. Family members have had their own interactions with unknowns that seem to justify a anscestrial connection or common interest in our "make up".

A Beautiful Mind helped me to understand the difference between schizophrenic and other illnesses. My illness is controlled, but a times an imbalance occurs, but not at the time of visits.

Last visit was in 1992. I feel connected to unknown men. To clarify interest- Relationship between the men themselves and why they are clearly different. Why would elder need protected and no speach abilities or communication from the young one.

My interest are art directed as well as animal related. I work in the health care proffession, retired from restaurant biz.

I appreciate all furthur in put.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paladin327

Originally posted by mauskov
Other thatn that, very strange, browha, how long ago did that encounter happen?

Well, at the time of this posting, it happened 23 hours 15 min ago.
I saw them with my own eyes, however my friend didnt... Several people saw them in fact

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Who has seen the TV show ''Taken'' by Steven Spielberg and what are there thoughts on the show?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unseens
I feel connected to unknown men.

WHOA PARTNER!!! That sounds highly personal there! Not sure you should be spreading that around.

No offense, I still say you should see a psychiatrist. Many people who take meds for mental illness or chemical imbalance rarely get psychiatric help in conjunction with the medication. It should be mandatory. There's alot of side effects that may occur if a particular med isn't working correctly. Seek help first, then look into a psychic or a UFO new ager.

[Edited on 5-10-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That doesnt really explain the experience I/my friend had.... They were definitely real, several people saw them.. People who are, coincidentally real

Still no explanation for them though... It's getting spooky but we're getting over it, 'If they dont come back again then it doesnt matter'

new topics

top topics

join