It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema to conduct an "exercise"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
A friend of mine on another site who wants to remain nameless, posted some rather disturbing comments today. I followed the links he provided and I was awestruck. Please everyone read this post and follow the links do some research and make your own conclusions.

Mods- If I break any terms and conditions please feel free to remove this thread but I will repost the message that was posted for me earlier. I have permission from the author but he wants to be nameless, so he asked I post his post instead of linking to it.

www.fema.gov...

Above is fema's official website, showing all that they are telling us about their activities for between the 27th and 31st. This is a REX84 exercise.

Here is a US govt. Doc on REX84 and the use of CONCENTRATION CAMPS against people who like myself are unhappy with our government.

www.regulations.gov...

This isn't anti terrorism in my opinion, it's an attempt by a facist regime to prevent their own overthrow.
I have only given you official government links to what they are allowing the public to know.

For government only results search google with SITE:.gov rex84 there are hundreds of documents outlining how the funds to build these were misapropriated, and a variety of the initial excuses to build these camps.

I am saying this in public because I have reason to believe that I may be one of the people hauled off to one of these camps sometime in the next few days. If that is the case and I do not post on ... for 1 full week, (not by the 2nd) I am hoping that all the street artists here can spread the story in the one place they can't censor... the streets.

all I have been doing is pointing out the existance of these camps, and the actions of mercinary groups like the company formerly named blackwater.

A lot of us are not happy with our culture, our government's handling of our lives, and our lack of control in our own destiny. I for one am non violent, and I am not a terrorist, I have been on the watch list since around november 2004 at my best estimate. If not sooner. I had involvement in exposing Echelon and terrestrial sat spy programs in the early 90's and have been making public the government's dirty laundry for a while. I have never taken violent action or attended a protest. I have never broken any laws in the effort to spread or gain information.

PLEASE: research this for yourself and draw your own conclusions, please spread the word that our government MAY be trying to set up for martial law... American citizens aren't all how your media makes us look. We aren't all fat lazy spoiled brats. And we don't deserve to be packed into camps and tortured or killed. This is essentially the same thing hitler did to the Jews... back then neibors didn't even know their jewish neighbors had been killed in their homes until weeks later when the smell became unbarable... Don't be afraid to talk to your friends or neighbors, don't be afraid to speak up, just be careful, all phones are indeed tapped, and have been since 1986. (search echelon and dragonware, also project greenlamp)

Tell the world guys, if we don't inform ourselves now we will never have a chance to have freedom. The U.S. govt is using foreign troops for this exercise, our own troops would have moral issues shooting protestors dead, but foreign troops may not have that issue. Lets stay alive together and fight this bulls***.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by born-indigo]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The NLE 09 scenario will begin in the aftermath of a notional terrorist event outside of the United States, and exercise play will center on preventing subsequent efforts by the terrorists to enter the United States and carry out additional attacks. This scenario enables participating senior officials to focus on issues related to preventing terrorist events domestically and protecting U.S. critical infrastructure.

www.fema.gov...

Sounds like marshall law to me!

For more information about NLE 09, contact the FEMA News Desk: 202-646-4600.

Anyone in the US willing to give them a call and ask a few questions?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
ok I mean that's scary in itself but what does that mean in regards to the public and general population?

Are they going to be affected by it?

and if so how?

Even though it's right there on that site it all still seems a bit hush-hush to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

ok I mean that's scary in itself but what does that mean in regards to the public and general population?

Are they going to be affected by it?

What I think it means is those who have been deemed as a "threat to national security" will be whisked away in the middle of the night and put into a camp or just plain exterminated.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by born-indigo]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well I read both links. The Concentration camps are still unconfirmed, and they don't make much sense on a logistical scale, but who knows.

The FEMA exercise concerns me due to a quote from the very first paragraph:

NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

and this part:

The NLE 09 scenario will begin in the aftermath of a notional terrorist event outside of the United States, and exercise play will center on preventing subsequent efforts by the terrorists to enter the United States and carry out additional attacks

FEMA is, by definition, Emergency Management. What are they doing in prevention exercises, and why are they focusing on events "outside" of the United States?

We have DHS, FBI, CIA, NSA, and many others that can focus on detection and prevention. We don't need FEMA worrying about preventing terrorism, we need them poised and ready to respond to a Katrina, or an Earthquake, or a Flu Pandemic!

Unless terrorists attack Mexico or Canada (unlikely), then FEMA won't be the ones worrying about any subsequent efforts to enter the U.S.

So, while I am skeptical, the exercise does seem odd!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Federal Emergency MANAGEMENT...how better to manage an emergency than to create it yourself? Otherwise there are just too many variables.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

That's got me thinking. The countries taking part are:

Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom

I'm going hunting to see if i can find any mention specifically about what they'll be doing. I mean, if the terrorist attack is outside of the US, then what country is the attack in?

And what makes the US then think it's also going to be attacked?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

International participation for prevention and protection exercises or NAU drills?

This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.

Well, at least they put it on their webpage so every one would know they are evaluating their "processes".

Through a comprehensive evaluation process, the exercise will assess prevention and protection capabilities both nationally and regionally. Although NLE 09 is still in the planning stages, the exercise is currently designed to validate the following capabilities:

Intelligence/Information Sharing and Dissemination
Counter-Terrorism Investigation and Law Enforcement
Air, Border and Maritime Security
Critical Infrastructure Protection
Public and Private Sector Alert/Notification and Security Advisories
International Coordination

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join