It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you had a Bardo experience and visited the Akashic Records?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Very true. In fact, the ONLY times I successfully APed were by accident, but I think that only happened because I was constantly trying to every day.
They were both very incredible experienced, for the 10-20 seconds they lasted.

and yeah, the room I visited wish i believe may have been the records was also blue and white, but the faces in the picture I linked best resembles the features.
Thats really cool that you may have been there too! Makes me feel a little more sane lol.

They guy who drew the pic is Alex Grey and you should def. check out more of his work and read a short bio of his life to help understand what it is he says he draws.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

and yeah, the room I visited wish i believe may have been the records was also blue and white, but the faces in the picture I linked best resembles the features.
Thats really cool that you may have been there too! Makes me feel a little more sane lol.

They guy who drew the pic is Alex Grey and you should def. check out more of his work and read a short bio of his life to help understand what it is he says he draws.

Interesting you saw blue and white too. Im not sure it was the Records I visited, but it seemed to be a room full of knowledge. It was kind of transparent, you know I could see everyting in the room but also see through it, the room seemed to have computers or stations of knowledge, many data bases in a circle. There seemed to be several central sky blue lights that beamed up from what I can remember. I remember being above this image but also able to move through it, it also seemed to move ever so slightly from side to side, like the image was not completely static, possibly from coming in and out of my awarness Im just not sure. Everything was blue and white though. Bright white and bright sky blue.

Ive seen other examples of Alex Greys work, they are amazing.

<< 1  2   >>

join