It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Making the world stop)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am glad there are some individuals that still know they have the ability to create and to change the scenery around them.

This really does work, you just have to be aware of what your thinking and how fast manifestation is. Its a lot faster then what it use to be, our light on this planet has increased along with intelligence. That means we get to use our energy into a more direct route to change.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I am in my friend.

I would of been in sooner, (i tend to keep a tab on your threads) but i do not have the internet at the moment, and am at a friends house now.

I love experimenting with thought. One of my favourite ways is to put my iPod on shuffle, and try to choice what song i want on next. It works wonders, and is actually amazing.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

A good guy you are jacobNh, yeah this will definately be worth it, we just need more people.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
When I first started my mission on thought form creation, it was a wreck. One I took a break from and now am back on track.

But during this time, I had much good messages sent to me, that I asked for, and at these times I see them becoming reality. Slowly. But I would like to see what I saw become more now. I added menguard as a friend from reading another thread, saw this thread as one he started, and could not hesitate to share one of my 'in the spirit' visions I saw. It directly relates to something previously mentioned. In the sleep!

-=-=-

One of these messages was something along the lines of how we could create a society that is such a strong force, it would be hard to dismiss. And this society would be in the dream state, and annual events of varying types would be placed. (festivals, seasons, ect.) Like the heaven we seek to attain after death, but in the dream time.

Imagine not really needing to call family that often or touch up with friends. Imagine the teaching and learning capabilities. "I want to learn xxxx" says one person's intent, and someone is there to answer IN THOUGHT FORM. Imagine being able to quiz gurus across the world without a language barrier. Want to learn math? or programming? languages? anything could be possible.

For it to work, yes, we would only need it to be *started*. Growth would be inevitable. A person's awareness would be like a phone book. But with intent as the medium between two points of contact and conscience.
-=-=-

Wouldn't this work? It was a beautiful vision, I rather like it myself, but I'm game for something else too. other ideas?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I do like the idea of doing it for at least 2 weeks or a month, makes it more 'substantial' in my eyes. I hope we'll be able to get the 132 people minimum for sure

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Well, I need some capable people here with unbending intent,

Count me in menguard... great idea, love it! -- as for ideas.. I shall leave that for everyone else ... but Im in for sure!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Thankyou.

So what is the number on at the moment then? Also, as i wont be able to find out what time we are doing this, as i don't have the internet, i might not be able to take part. I will do my best to, and will probably go down to the local internet cafe too.

If its any help, if you've seen this, it could be quite useful:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jacob

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Its low right now there are fourteen people.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Ooh right.

I'll see if i can get anybody involved.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Count me in! I'm all for it as long as it's something that will prove that the power of thought actually works, but wont actually cause harm to anyone. Sounds interesting!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Jacob

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

If its any help, if you've seen this, it could be quite useful:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jacob

Thank you for this. Thanks so much, without your post I would most probably have missed this.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You are very welcome

Jacob

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've been watching menguard for awhile now. His observations and words of wisdom have been a remarkable source of confirmation of my own strange experiences.

Count me in as a part of the experiment.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seekclarity

Count me in as a part of the experiment.

If everyone that has replied to this thread gives it a (flag) and a (star) then it will stay at the top of the list... more people will notice it and we can get the 132...

[edit on

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Recently I have been delving into notions like these so this seems like the perfect experiment. I've rarely posted since joining ATS, but you can also count me in.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Double post. Don't know how to delete.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by starblanket]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
hey im somewhat new to ATS, been kinda lurking in the background for a while.. this seams really interesting, im excited to see if we can make something happen!
count me in!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

One of these messages was something along the lines of how we could create a society that is such a strong force, it would be hard to dismiss. And this society would be in the dream state, and annual events of varying types would be placed. (festivals, seasons, ect.) Like the heaven we seek to attain after death, but in the dream time.

Please do not take this with any offense; however, I believe the OP is very ill informed. Are all of you not aware that there are currently many gatherings of this type; the most famous of them being 'The Rainbow Gathering'?
Although many good things come from this Gathering, it must be noted that ever year on July 4th EVERY PERSON at the Gathering stands in a connected circle and prays/visualizes silently for peace. As eerie and mystical as this connection is, we still have war, death and destruction.

OP, if you are being told by a higher power that 132 is the 'magical' number to mend reality, with ego driven intentions such as "making a spacecraft appear"; then why is it that people who are doing this for the good of human kind have been kept in the dark?

Please understand my skepticism is not criticism. I am open and willing to learn.

Wikipedia: Rainbow Gathering

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm in. We need to do something in the middle of New York that the Government cannot cover up. I think a giant UFO landing in central park and scorching the ground... but they could cover that up as a movie stunt. Maybe make everyone in New York pass out at once? How about something like a dominoe affect? I'll try to get some ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join