It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Making the world stop)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is an excercise that I will need one hundred and thirty two participants to make it work effectively.

Well, I need some capable people here with unbending intent, I want you guys and gals to come up with and idea, whether it be space craft showing up in a hot spot of activity, like timesquare New York for exposure or creating wierd weather patterns around the world. But we will be specific on what we want to project, and we will write down the days, we will do it, so what do you think? IF you join in I gurantee it will work that is the number I need to make it work effectively=132 people.

Or should we start by making the moon not show itself for longer periods at a time.

Well I am all for it.

The power of thoughts affect things on larger levels then most think.

Or should we send energy out to change the world in certain areas of the world, a group meditation of sorts, or deep concentration.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Only because you gave your guarantee, I will participate if you get another 131 to agree. I'd rather not mess with the moon though.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Fair enough, yeah that is the number I need to change things around, at a worldwide level, but in a specified location. Foe this to work at its peak I need people to know, they have the power to change things with their thoughtpatterning. So if you don't believe get believing people, so you can learn to harness the powers of creation, in general to the people I am speaking.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I would like to know why the specific number of 132. What does that number of participants mean for this project?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm game
. Guess we can't use it to make some shady politician or banker admit they are screwing us on live television huh?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
That game sounds pretty interesting. I would try it out, why not?

But you know that saying..."be the change you want to see in the world"?
Yeah, so instead of recruiting 132 people to change the world (a lot of effort), why don't you spend all your energy in changing yourself? I'm pretty sure it would be much more effective.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Well, I am sure with enough energy behind a thought they will have to be game, but we might want to make it something that can be accounted for world wide or in general staging areas where we can see the change.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wasnt there a book on the power of thought? IT was called The Secret or someting. I tried it. I just got dissapointed. Mabe i did it wrong. Good luck to u guys tho.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I am that change but now that expotential I thought we would all like to see as our capabilities as a whole. It might just wake people up to their true capabilities.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

See it know it and become it is all you needed to repeat to yourself. And with time you will become that which you looked inside for.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How about it, I will do it! I think however, that we should do something beneficial, like how about the global economy that's tanking we could turn it around? That would be worth the effort!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

We need to project one thing for at least forteen days I think a month would be better though.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The world is a perspective.
You won't stop the world by adding features to the perspective.
You have to shut down YOUR perspective to stop the world.
When you shut down your perspectives you will be awake and every single act of yours will be an "act of awakening".

Anyhow, I'm still down to play your game.

MMP

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Even if you do get 132 people it's probably a good idea to have people on stand by.

Also, like Hazelnut I would like to know why you specifically need 132 people.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That's all I need is willing participants, those ready to send out energy to create a thoughtform which will be a material thing existing when were done.

And no it doesn't deal with making money, lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MMP

That is the number that I am given, through silence.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Ah...I don't like the idea of "helping the economy".
Seriously, that will just postpone the inevitable collapse of the system.
And I'm kind of tired of this system already.

As screwed up as this may sound...I think death is pretty beneficial at this point.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The economy will take care of itself, no worries there its being restructered as we speak, I just want people conscious that their thoughtpatterning affects things consciously.

THat number 132=6 sixth chakra, that tells me I need this amount of people with their third eye activated, some pineal gland people that are activated.

NUmbers are symbolic to form.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
In short , count Me in

Nothing much more to say for now

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You should do something that is not a natural phenomenon (weather, etc.) because nobody will believe you should you pull it off.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join