It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching and Complaining on AboveTopSecret.com/Forum...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
1- Your complaint was posted just a few hours ago, this is a busy board and it's often difficult to respond to every complaint within 24 hours. (Banshee alread responded to your complaint thread and is looking into it) 2- The issue you complained about appears to be collaborative between you and the member involved in your complaint. It is difficult to sort things out, so the thread was closed.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have searched for an answer to this, but have not found the exact answer: Is there any way to tell if I am being ignored by any members? (other than the fact that I do not get any response to questions that I ask, or statements that I make, lol!)
I know I can see a 'list of those I have on ignore'.....but I've not found any 'list of those who have you on ignore'....does this exist.??

And if I were on 'global ignore', I would not be able to see my own posts...correct?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
'No' to your first and second questions and 'yes' to your third, frayed1

seekerof

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Incase anyone doesn't know how to use the search, here is the thread in the "Board Information" area explaining it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
A quick question:

Would it be easier and quicker to have a seperate report abuse button at the bottom of each post that would attach the member name, thread, and post id?

That way the mods could get to potential abuses faster than if he/she had to tackle all the other complaints first before seeing an abuse report. I would think that looking into abuses would be one of the main proirities, if not the main priority, of a moderator.

Or would the people on this forum just go abuse button crazy? Even still, it might not be a bad idea to at least test something like that out though.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
"All users can post new topics and Administrators can reply. "

Is that correct? How so?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
whats the go with all the duplicate threads???

lately, there are so many!!

farout...

I have seen about 8 in the last two days.

so much for the search button and another thing, I made a post that already existed and I went back straight away and deleted it and posted in the title, duplicate thread which was then sent to trash.

If members see the same thread, surely can't they do something like that?

To be honest, just lately, there are so many of them.

Sheenan x 3
Now the Pope and the Church x 2
Islam rapes man x 2

Whats going on???

here is today list in PTS
www.abovepolitics.com...

better add Hilary Clinton x 2 to the list

here is today list from ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and now BTS
duplicate news sources exactly the same as in ATS
www.belowtopsecret.com...

add the 70 yr old lady now x 2

sheesh!!

[edit on 10-7-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I just filed a couple of complaints myself. Its fun.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
why wont anyopne checkout this website?

www.universetoday.com...

its going on this weekend!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

i want to complain that members here should be told how many messages is allowed to send everyday,the concrete number,avoid wrong account banned,sometimes members here need send lot of messages in a short period.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
To file a complaint, use the ATS COMPLAINT FORM.

If you have ATS board issues, please go to the ongoing and monitored ATS Issues thread.

If you have issues, complaints, comments or questions regarding the changeover, use the ATS 2010 Updates Thread.

edit on October 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
Perhaps I am all wrong which is most likely since I just came back from "no where" and I'm trying to find my way like an elephant in a glass house.
Off topic.

I was searching for something informative about search, can't figure it out perfectly, found this and the link is out dated or didn't go any where in the first place.
Help.
Cheers
WIS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join