It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My Unseens"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have three reacurring "unseens" that surround me. I say "unseens" because I only see them in an aora state. Each has it's own unique "signature". (May I also say I have Bi-Polar disorder.) Their true "being" I am unsure and am searching for suggestions. At times they can be obtrusive or overwhelming, but I feel fustration rather than evil intentions. They communicate "verbally" (perhaps tellepathic) in an unknown language or a "conundrum" of words that my mind can not process. Usually, they just reside in my homes and become more prominate during times of "Mania". Doctors define as "dilussions" brought on by me mental disorder and (tried that is)supressed by medications treating schezophrenia. However, I have experience paranoid dellusions and the two do not compare. The "communication" is dismissed as racing thoughts. I have also encountered "shadow men" that protected my ex and some similarities between my "unseens" exist, however my guest appear during the day. If I "Validate" their presence their energy decreases and becomes calm. I still don't try communicating verbally, but simply state "I am overhwelmed" w/o direction of statement. They sometimes become face to face w/ me and surround my body to ask for Validation. I simply repeat "I am overwhelmed" and they subside to their relaxed positions. Any IDEAS????

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It could be one of many things. Your either bi-polar or schitzophrenic or you have a heightened awareness that other people do not have. Try relaxing, meditation is good and, diminish any fear you may have as that only creates an uncontrolled atmosphere. If you have trouble with meditation as do I, try using music to relax you further and maybe candles as bright lights take away from the effect one is trying to create.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When did this feeling start?

If you don't mind, (it is neccesary) but
How old are you?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
it is something older than old. have you had any strange dreams lately, like a choice of a path?

(can't send u2u error)

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well, actually I have been waking up screaming and crying as result of my dreams. My path is currantly in limbo.

I am making life altering decisions that make me unsure. Unsure of the correct path that will result in positive changes.

However, my unknown men have not appeared rescently

I await their promised contact, but appearantly this is not the proper time.

"My Unseens" have become a strong presence in my time of limbo.
What relevence does this have on identity??

Thank you for your messages and interest.

top topics

join