It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 Ways to Die

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This show really trips me out! It makes me uneasy to watch because I know someone actually died like that and they way they portray it is in a funny manner. I dont it just seems so wrong and I watch a lot of blood and gore movies but this is different because I know this happened to someone. SPIKE tv is a little over the top at times IMO. I cant stand their show "Manswers" omg it makes me gag!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My question is if you disagree with the content of the program why watch it for 30 minutes? But the real question is if you don't like it why not change the channel instead of posting about how "morally wrong" this program is?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
My question is if you disagree with the content of the program why watch it for 30 minutes? But the real question is if you don't like it why not change the channel instead of posting about how "morally wrong" this program is?

I had never heard of nor seen that show before and if I'm with someone who is watching and I want to "be" with them, I go along. If I were to put the channel on something I like to watch, I'd be sitting there all alone.

I have no problem with people watching what they want to watch even if I personally think their choices are a worthess waste of time.

Why do people want to watch sick stuff like that? Is it because it makes them feel fortunate that it didn't happen to them? Maybe.

I remember a black-listed movie back in the 80's called Mondo Magic. It showed all kinds of death. 1000 ways to die is something like that movie.

Also, I noticed that some of the stories in 1000 ways to Die are short story versions of CSI themes. At least in the CSI episodes there is some intellectual content. In 1000 Ways To Die, I saw it as them making fun of the ways people die.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join