It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin to feds: Alaska is sovereign state

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Alaska Gov. Palin and Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen are currently the only governors to have signed their states' sovereignty resolutions.

Yes, you hate her?

You love her?

But so far out if all the states she is the only governor that signed resolutions.

I count two from your post. I live in TN and I love Palin.

Good topic ... Flagged

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RueBakon

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Alaska Gov. Palin and Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen are currently the only governors to have signed their states' sovereignty resolutions.

Yes, you hate her?

You love her?

But so far out if all the states she is the only governor that signed resolutions.

I count two from your post. I live in TN and I love Palin.

Good topic ... Flagged

YUp two, I noticed that myself, but failed to correct it, TY.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamsway
The difference between the "actors and athletes" is that they are not elected officials and don't make decisions for us.

You sure about that? There is really a separation between actors and politicians?

American Actors-politicians

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by shamsway
The difference between the "actors and athletes" is that they are not elected officials and don't make decisions for us.

You sure about that? There is really a separation between actors and politicians?

American Actors-politicians

Not much.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Dear God! The woman is semi-illiterate.

Are you sure about this???

It is clear by the last several presidents, and even the current president, that the standards for public office are not as high as we tend to think they are. Several presidents have made this clear.

Watch this masonwatcher...

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Long live queen Palin!!!

So this is why she resigned from office so that she becomes queen of Alaska.

A family of chavs is about to rule the 50th state.

[edit on 023131p://pm3111 by masonwatcher]

You did know that Alaska is the 49th state...right???

I like her because most of the media does not. Most of the media are nothing but whores and shills for the various political party apparatus. Most of the media has made this clear to thinking Americans and the media actually looks stupid to us. If they dont like her it is a good sign that she is for thinking Americans..not the political party apparatus....the status quo so to speak. The media is for the status quo...even at the expense of most Americans.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Great post Stormdancer, S & F. I really hope this makes it to the top. People, reps and lawmakers need to realize that the power to turn things around lies within our Constitution and the choices of goverment within its own states.

I don't believe everyone is corrupt and if done properly, the states asserting there rights by law can make a difference.

Thanks for this post!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wasn't Alaska purchased from Russia with taxpayers money? That would make Alaska the property of all Americans. If Alaska wants to leave the union then they will have to give back that money. It cost 7.2 million in 1867 so based on the rate of inflation Alaska would have to pay ????. I would suspect a whole lot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join