It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's spotted in skies over Streatham UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was just checking the main google news today, i did a search on Streatham London but came up with nada.

Couple of articles relating to a sphere sighting. The James Whale Show was inundated seemingly, and a number of witnesses were seen staring into the sky at around 6 pm last night, at least that's when it started:

www.thelondonpaper.com...

www.--.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I would like to know if anybody could help me dig into this further with a little googling. Surely there must be some pics, footage of the event. So far i can't find diddly!

October

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by October

Has anybody got a phone that has not got a camera? Where are the pictures.Great story maybe there is a pic out there.I live in hope.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Mega Pi**er, I pass by Streatham every weekday night at about 4.45pm and I missed it. Knackers....

They're probably looking for me, I 'call out' with my mind everywhere I go INCLUDING passing Streatham , hoping for 'contact' , maybe they were there to tell me " shut the hell up"......

[edit on 22/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I was listening to the James Whale show on LBC yesterday and did hear him mention all the reports of UFO sittings coming in. They did send someone down there but nothing could be confirmed.

I can’t help but wonder if it’s a hoax organised on the internet... similar maybe to the flash mob thingy's.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I was going to make a thread on this yesterday but couldnt be bothered, first i heard was someone twittered that people were seeing UFO in london and then the LBC radio thing.

twitter.com...

edit: I must add i like what the londonpaper throws out as alternatives to what it could be

WHAT IT COULD BE
• A Chinese lantern

• A kite

• A spy plane

• A toy helicopter

• A big cloud

• A hoax

• A silver shell suit

• Naomi Campbell throwing a tantrum

[edit on 22-7-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Yesterday, was listening to a live sports program yesterday and one of the presenter had came back into the studio from his break.

He stated that he had just observed a large round UFO travelling over the sky in the Leeds Harrogate area at 6-35 pm and stated that he knew the local air traffic and this was no plane. Leeds is maybe about 150 miles from London at a rough estimate.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I noticed the Twitter content when trying to search for any updates on google

This just appeared on another website :

Unidentified 'silver shapes' were seen floating over Streatham yesterday. Hundreds of people supposedly reported the spectacle, with LBC's James Whale receiving a deluge of calls and emails, backed up by a chorus of Tweets.

Did anyone really see lights in the sky, or is it all a pathetic media hoax? The latter, most likely. Evidence. (1) Only LBC and TheLondonPaper gave this any mainstream coverage. (2) The police say nobody reported it to them. (3) By curious coincidence, the sightings occurred on the same evening as a Radio 2 broadcast of War of the Worlds. We smell a little green Martian rat. Especially as LBC are peddling complete and utter space-bollocks on their site today.

Of course, we'd have been much quicker to report all this, but seem to have mysteriously lost several hours while walking through south London yesterday.

londonist.com...

hhhmmmm............

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by October

It would be nice if someone from Streatham would say something. One guy thinks it could be a government containment type deal. That would be to good to be true however. We'll see or not. Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Any videos yet? Surely someone had filmed it and put it up on youtube by now?

top topics

join