It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARMSTRONG/ALDRIN versus NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

i was searching picture from the moon and the pollo 11 misson, and i found a article on the site ufoblogger, the head line was

Neil Armstrong moon landing and presence of UFO's and alien on moon.

"They're here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don't like us being here". Neil Armstrong During the Apollo landing

i read all the article and actualy i realy dont understand how it is possible that two astronaut who land on the moon send by nasa themself claiming that they encounters ufo's and in the same time Nasa dont give any explanation about this, are those two man had an hallucination ? Nasa send two lunatic on the moon?
my other thought was if ARMSTRONG/ALDRIN saw what they saw it mean that nasa lied all the time, if they never saw anything so this two man are totaly mad! if nobody went to the moon as some try to explain it mean Nasa have lied and in the same time ARMSTRONG/ALDRIN are crazy coconut's.

it's crazy when you look at all of this, those man had talk and obviously nobody listen to them, why any article on magazine or newspaper or on tv talk about that?
Nasa act like nothing happen and they dont talk about it, some picture was brushed and they dont give explanation for that and the most crazy things is there is no confrontation between ARMSTRONG/ALDRIN and Nasa .

we are still looking for proof and disclosure but for me they are the key ARMSTRONG/ALDRIN and nasa should be confronted publicly, they must dabate
about what's realy happen, it's a waist of time to try to have disclosure fro governement, it's like a domino game find the first peace who make fall all the
others and for me ARMSTRONG/ALDRIN and nasa is the master peace, now do nasa want talk about that publicly ? that's the hard part of the game and the million fax should not be sent to washington but to nasa to forced them to talk.

the source

ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

i was searching picture from the moon and the pollo 11 misson, and i found a article on the site ufoblogger, the head line was

Neil Armstrong moon landing and presence of UFO's and alien on moon.

"They're here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don't like us being here". Neil Armstrong During the Apollo landing

This is a myth, Neil Armstrong never said that. If you want to know what was really said when Armstrong and Aldrin landed on the moon, you can read the voice transcripts. At this site you can also find links to video clips of the event:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

This is a myth, Neil Armstrong never said that

ok this is myth then nasa have no problem to talk publicly next armstrong about that no?

you show me a conversation transcripted nasa can modify anything if they dont want talk about it. it's words against words

we can trust nasa or we can trust those two astronauts but actualy we are debating about who wrong or right and i still think all those speculations stop when we have a confrontation .

i 'm realy curious and i m realy tired about all that circus, let's know what's realy happen and let's move to anothere stage.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
seems the object was luna 15..

info and INCREDIBLY cool audio here:

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I highly doubt it was Luna 15 they were seeing. According to the video Apollo was days and 200,000 miles into it's mission making it the 19th July. Luna 15 entered a lunar orbit on the 17 July.

Apollo still had a further 40,000 miles to reach the lunar orbit, now if Aldren thought the object was closer than the S-IVB which was 6000 miles away then I'm sure as hell he wouldn't be able to see something 40,000 miles away.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
@OP,
ziggystar is right. It's like an urban legend that Armstrong said that. He didn't.
Do some research thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

The rumored transcript the OP presented is said to have happened over a secure channel. It is widely known NASA has and does continue to transition over to secure (non public) channels when anything sensitive comes up. So saying that "they never said that" when you or I are only reading the public transcripts is a little ambiguous. With the many things that have been said by NASA astronauts, especially from the Apollo era I think it is certainly possible that something indeed happened up there. I am sure you already know of the links but I will post one of them anyways for other members who aren't aware of the whole story.

The Whole Story and Witnesses

Here is the first encounter that Apollo 11 had with something, and it was not the rocket stage.

Now what happened after they got to the Moon we can only guess, but it sure seems like something extraordinary might have happened. The case is like every other 'strong' case in ufology--UNKNOWN.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

things comes and go i did some research so don't point your finger like i'm stupid ignorant, that's the reason why i asking that question why nobody stop that urban legend ? are you ready to eat all we give you to eat ? i'm curious and that curiousity bring to ask question to myself is it wrong, the one who belive on anything do nothing for sure, just telling we are delusional make you think that you are in the good way, come on!!! i have just the humilty to think i dont have all the answer and if you had read my thread you will understand that i'm asking many question, and if i'm not sure i ask and i search this what i'm doing, i'm not just seating a front of my screen saying there nothing or do some reasearch where is your sources where did hear that, somebody,has investigate, this what i'm searching.

so please next time read all the thread understand it and then send your comment it's a debate, i'm asking question thanks

now i have a question for you

if Armstrong say nothing about it then Aldrin is a liar and a lunatic, if you have the evidence show it to me
then how you can proff that what NASA say to us is correct please show me the evidence that those 2 guys have seen nothing this is what i'm looking for that's the subject of this thread.

new topics

top topics

join