It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy - Sacred Secrets Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This video is a much watch! Much of Alchemy is misunderstood and shrouded in mystery within magickal and fraternal orders, this video unravels some of the aspects which remain hidden behind conventional history. Learn the knowledge that the NWO has worked so hard to keep hidden in the shadows!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Great video. I just watched it all and I never knew those relations. If no one else got anything from this video then it was defiantly placed here for me to see.

Tell me more.. where can I know more about the alchemy relation to our universe.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

"Prepare to embark on a great and exciting journey. As you have chosen to be self initiated into the sacred mysteries, the powers of the universe have been delicately rearranged to garner the syncronicities that have brought you to this film. Join us as we explore..."

Right, first off, ive heard this nonsense before somewhere.

Second, the syncronicities of the universe my butt.

Thirdly, sacred science, that what its being labelled today is it?

I would advise anyone with half a brain to take this and shove it in a bin if you know whats good for you.

Satanic trash.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Satanic? Maybe from a Christian perspective. If you would have simply called it nonsense I might have agreed to some degree. Calling it "Satanic" just seems...ignorant?

In any case, people believed in this stuff at one time. Just because modern science paved over it doesn't mean it's completely irrelevant. If nothing else it's interesting to get a glimpse into how people interpreted their reality back then. Or is history the devil?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
Great video. I just watched it all and I never knew those relations. If no one else got anything from this video then it was defiantly placed here for me to see.

Tell me more.. where can I know more about the alchemy relation to our universe.

I feel the same way you do!!! I am trying to learn more about this as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbearpig

Although I haven't watched the video yet, I'm like you two and want to know more. I partially recall that at least one of our famous scientific minds (can't remember who) was seriously into alchemy along with astronomy and astrology. I believe the guy went underground to avoid persecution by the Church. I wish I could remember who it was.

I'll watch the videos. Hopefully it will name the one I'm thinking of.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Open your mind Neo

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Originally posted by manbearpig

Although I haven't watched the video yet, I'm like you two and want to know more. I partially recall that at least one of our famous scientific minds (can't remember who) was seriously into alchemy along with astronomy and astrology. I believe the guy went underground to avoid persecution by the Church. I wish I could remember who it was.

I'll watch the videos. Hopefully it will name the one I'm thinking of.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Hazelnut]

Was it Issac Newton?

[edit on 23-7-2009 by manbearpig]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I believe it was. I remember reading about this last year but got sidetracked with Witchcraft and Wicca leaving the esoteric studies for another time...someone gave me the link to the Book of Thoth a while back but I haven't read it yet. Looks like this is the time.

It amazes me that Sumerian Texts, Egyption and Greek mythology run parallel to each other and include the science of magic along with commonly accepted "schools of thought" today.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

I believe it was. I remember reading about this last year but got sidetracked with Witchcraft and Wicca leaving the esoteric studies for another time...someone gave me the link to the Book of Thoth a while back but I haven't read it yet. Looks like this is the time.

It amazes me that Sumerian Texts, Egyption and Greek mythology run parallel to each other and include the science of magic along with commonly accepted "schools of thought" today.

ya huh!

here is an article on Issac Newton the Alchemist.

Sir Isaac Newton, the famous seventeenth-century mathematician and scientist, though not generally known as an alchemist, practiced the art with a passion. Though he wrote over a million words on the subject, after his death in 1727, the Royal Society deemed that they were "not fit to be printed." The papers were rediscovered in the middle of the twentieth century and most scholars now concede that Newton was first an foremost an alchemist. It is also becoming obvious that the inspiration for Newton's laws of light and theory of gravity came from his alchemical work.

If one looks carefully, in the light of alchemical knowledge, at the definitive biography, Sir Isaac Newton by J. W. V. Sullivan, it is quite easy to realize the alchemical theories from which he was working. Sir Arthur Eddington, in reviewing this book, says: "The science in which Newton seems to have been chiefly interested, and on which he spent most of his time was alchemy. He read widely and made innumerable experiments, entirely without fruit so far as we know." One of his servants records: "He very rarely went to bed until two or three of the clock, sometimes not till five or six, lying about four or five hours, especially at springtime or autumn, at which time he used to employ about six weeks in his laboratory, the fire scarce going out night or day. What his aim might be I was unable to penetrate into." The answer is that Newton's experiments were concerned with nothing more or less than alchemy. (from Alchemy Rediscovered and Restored by A. Cockren)

As a practicing alchemist, Newton spent days locked up in his laboratory, and not a few have suggested that he finally succeeded in transmuting lead into gold. Perhaps that explains one of the oddest things about his life. At the height of his career, instead of accepting a professorship at Cambridge, he was appointed Director of the Mint with the responsibility of securing and accounting for England's repository of gold.

In fact, Newton -- the revered founder of modern science and the mechanistic universe -- also ranks as one of the greatest spiritual alchemists of all time. In his The Religion of Isaac Newton (Oxford 1974), F.E. Manuel concluded: "The more Newton's theological and alchemical, chronological and mythological work is examined as a whole corpus, set by the side of his science, the more apparent it becomes that in his moments of grandeur he saw himself as the last of the interpreters of God's will in actions, living on the fulfillment of times."

The Hermetic Tradition

This view has become more accepted in recent years, as more of Newton's private papers and alchemical treatises are being reexamined. "Like all European alchemists from the Dark Ages to the beginning of the scientific era and beyond," states Michael White in Isaac Newton:The Last Sorcerer (Addison Wesley 1997), "Newton was motivated by a deep-rooted commitment to the notion that alchemical wisdom extended back to ancient times. The Hermetic tradition -- the body of alchemical knowledge -- was believed to have originated in the mists of time and to have been given to humanity through supernatural agents."

Newton's Translation of the Emerald Tablet

It is true without lying, certain and most true. That which is Below is like that which is Above and that which is Above is like that which is Below to do the miracles of the Only Thing. And as all things have been and arose from One by the mediation of One, so all things have their birth from this One Thing by adaptation. The Sun is its father; the Moon its mother; the Wind hath carried it in its belly; the Earth is its nurse. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into Earth. Separate the Earth from the Fire, the subtle from the gross, sweetly with great industry. It ascends from the Earth to the Heavens and again it descends to the Earth and receives the force of things superior and inferior. By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world and thereby all obscurity shall fly from you. Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing. So was the world created. From this are and do come admirable adaptations, whereof the process is here in this. Hence am I called Hermes Trismegistus, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended.

Newton on Keeping Alchemy Secret

Isaac Newton wrote fellow alchemist Robert Boyle a letter urging him to keep "high silence" in publicly discussing the principles of alchemy. "Because the way by the Mercurial principle may be impregnated has been thought fit to be concealed by others that have know it," Newton wrote, "and therefore may possibly be an inlet to something more noble that is not to be communicated without immense damage to the world if there be any verity in [the warning of the] Hermetic writers. There are other things besides the transmutation of metals which none but they understand." According to B.J.T. Dobbs in The Foundations of Newton's Alchemy (Cambridge University Press, 1984), "The fact that Newton never published a work on alchemy cannot be taken to mean that he knew he had failed [at the Great Work]. On the contrary, it probably means that he had enough success to think that he might be on the track of something of fundamental importance and so had good reason for keeping his 'high silence,' even though there is nothing to indicate that he himself was searching for that mysterious "inlet to something more noble."

link: www.alchemylab.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
wow interesting interesting, find it funny how he is ever only taught about his theories of gravity when there is this stuff that is so much more interesting, its now clear to me that school was meant to be boring, in order to distract many from finding any real truth in life..most will never end up going to college and end up consumers, a few will get into business and economics and the justice system and in turn keep the wheels of evil in motion, and a rare number will go into science and engineering, and of those only a fraction will ever consider to flirt with the idea of 'supernatural' happenings

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningaussie
wow interesting interesting, find it funny how he is ever only taught about his theories of gravity when there is this stuff that is so much more interesting, its now clear to me that school was meant to be boring, in order to distract many from finding any real truth in life..most will never end up going to college and end up consumers, a few will get into business and economics and the justice system and in turn keep the wheels of evil in motion, and a rare number will go into science and engineering, and of those only a fraction will ever consider to flirt with the idea of 'supernatural' happenings

So true!!!!

"It seems the purpose of the so-called educational system is not to educate us to be free-thinking natural beings, but rather to distort what is really going on in the world and also convince us that we will be happy if we just get a good education in order to get a good job in order to make a lot of money in order to buy as many worthless items as possible, and thereby become dependent upon them, in order to create as much debt as possible, thereby enslaving us on all counts" - Mary Croft

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Rats on a wheel that only exist if we run on it.

what sorta of things could Newton have discovered that would be considered not fit for print?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
mr manbearpig. thanks. i loved it. a nice movie to watch. i am very happy you shared this.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Animal]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Animal

No problem
glad you liked it Animal!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'd like to discuss and make a little more clear the intentions or point of the video.

It doesn't agree with nor like the "Secret's" teaching.. So quantum physics is a lie as well? I never really got out of it what we are suppose to believe then. Could someone clear that up?

and not that I'm looking to this video for any answers, I would just like to understand what it's saying so that I can weight it's material better.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you want to know more about alchemy including recipes and how to prepare whitegold.

I have tried to find a link to the whole thing but not found one yet but it's called 'The Alchemy Key' Unravelling the Single Tangible Secrets in all Mysteries by Stuart Nettleton is good I can find links to a picture of the cover with many other links and will post a link if i can find it again. Its about 550 pages including references etc

www.alchemykey.com...
edit to add link - doh
[edit on 24-7-2009 by johnb]
found a link now to it
www.scribd.com...

[edit on 24-7-2009 by johnb]

new topics

top topics

join