It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Peace-keepers Helping Hezbollah: Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Indian Peace-keepers Helping Hezbollah: Israel

www.rttnews.com

Israel has accused Indian troops, part of the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) deployed along its border with the Lebanon, of not only doing nothing to prevent the infiltration of Hezbollah supporters into its territory, but also co-operating with them, reports say.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Israel is at it again and this time it is the Indians who are at the recieving end.

The Indian and Israeli relations have become very good in the last 15 years or so (ever since India recognized Israel as a country) and Israel and India are now considered as freinds. There is a lot of co-operation between India and Israel in defence and other sectors

I think that this charge by Israel is worse than it should be and it shows to what extent Israel will go to put down anything that comes up against it, like the infiltration by Hezbolla. There were Israeli troops on the border, what were they doing?

www.rttnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Israel cries wolf.........again!

These liars are just full of it, more than a million septic tanks.

And what an odd timing too, India has purchased quite alot of arms lately from them.

I wonder what their agenda is here.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Israel has allready fgired upon and killed US troops acting as UN peacekeepers , so they will do it again

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I wonder what their agenda is here.

The agenda is that they (Israel) want the UN out of Lebanon, and recently Israel was accused of commiting war crimes against the Palestinians in Gaza, by the UN

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Talk about great diplomacy here - accuse your friends publicly of conspiring against you. That's sure to improve relations.

You wonder what is going on inside the stupid little brains here - India has nukes - India has a strategic position - India has offered friendship ..

Israel: "Oh why is the world filled with anti-semetic people! Why can't we all just get along. We give the monkey's a banana, but do we even get a thank you?

The day will come when we can't even murder, enslave, steal and infiltrate others governments - but some asshole will feel compelled to complain about it!

We had the Holocaust!! Surely everyone realizes that gives us the right to indulge in whatever depraved foreign policy we care to?!"

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If true, which I suspect it is not. India wont standback and let thier troops be fired upon.

Israel has to remember India is a nuclear state! I Do not think any threats will be comming from Israel anytime soon. India wont allow itself to be pushed around.

Still will be interesting to see how India responds to these accusations.

Also hopefully the UN will denounce these claims, and Stay the course of thier mandate in Gazza.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Israel is again crying foul against neutrality of Indian troops in Lebanon. Indian troops are serving as peacekeeping force and not as agents of Israeli force so they have to respect the sovereignty of both the countries. It seems like Indian troops are not letting Israel to do what it wants to capture the "sovereignty" of Lebanon so this allegation has been made by them.

"In January this year, the Indian peacekeepers had to step in to prevent an Israeli attempt to encircle the Lebanese border village of Rajhar with a fence as the move would have violated the sanctity of the UN-demarcated ceasefire line."

"We are a peacekeeping force and our first responsibility is to be neutral,” said Colonel Rakesh Virmani.

Other Indian commanders, who did not want to be identified, said the Israeli forces were often irked if Indian forces were perceived as being too close to the majority Muslim population living along the ceasefire line.

Local leaders like Riad K. Abou Samra, former Mayor of Ibel-el-Saki, a town located close to the headquarters of the Indian contingent, are all praise for their professionalism.

news.indiamart.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Nutenyahoo (misspelling intentional) should tread carefully here.

There is no AIPAC in India, and the Indians can afford to kick Israel to the curb with no political consequences.

Indians have a lot of national pride and will not take this insult lightly.

Israel is quickly running low on friends...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I disagree
India does not want problems with Israel

especially now that India/U.S. ties are being streghtened

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

people wonder why Israel and those within its influence always use the "anti-semitic" card!??

look at what everyone has spewed in the very first page.

all the article said was that some indian troops that are there on a peace keeping mission are not doing there job.

no threat. no rhetoric. just saying they are letting hezbollah through the border. This for some reason is being met with hostility by some on this board. so what happens? thos that believe israel can do no harm jump in and throw out the anti semitic rhetoric...you people fuel their fire...do u not see that?

i am not a big fan of the relations between israel and the U.S. (the only part i actually have an interest in), but it is clear that some use any sort of news to intentionallly misconstrue Israels intentions, and use it against them anyway possible. I am fully aware of some of israels more devious immoral actions, but at the same time those that believe anything will change with any type of terrorism are foolish and need a big time reality check...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

people wonder why Israel and those within its influence always use the "anti-semitic" card!??

look at what everyone has spewed in the very first page.

anti-semitic is not the same as anti-isreal.

the fact that most people assume that an accusation by isreal of unfairness or bias is actually an attempt to smear the reputation of that country so that they can go on a murderous inhumane rampage might have more to do with past form than anti anti-semitism.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
IDF has a long tradition of hating peace keepers. Finnish peace keepers have been a major pain in their butt. I guess it's all the same what nations keepers they are.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

all the article said was that some indian troops that are there on a peace keeping mission are not doing there job.

no threat. no rhetoric. just saying they are letting hezbollah through the border.

Ummmmmm
We are talking about hezbollah here, not a puppy dog
HEZBOLLAH

This is a HUGE allegation!!!

Imagine is Chavez said that U.S. was working with Al-Qaida
What do you think the responses would be like in that case?

Saying that the Israeli Govt. is talking BS as they normally do has nothing to do with judaism

Please stop the nonsense man!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

anti-semitic is not the same as anti-isreal.

im well aware of that. there are other countries within Asia minor, but generally anti-semitic is the term used to describe discrimination against the Jews.

the fact that most people assume that an accusation by isreal of unfairness or bias

Just wondering how exactly it is that you are aware of what "most" people assume?

is actually an attempt to smear the reputation of that country so that they can go on a murderous inhumane rampage might have more to do with past form than anti anti-semitism.

So you are saying, that Israel is lieing so they can enter India and go on a "murderous inhumane rampage" and kill as many Indians as possible?

Wow, thats a new one...I dont think you quite have a grasp on reality.

If the whole Israel situation was presented without bias in the media most Americasn would want the U.S. to have nothing to do with the situation. Not our business. Not our fight. We should be taking no sides. Unfortunately that is not the case. Zionism and Christian zionism has a firm grip on the media, and the whole story will likely never be exposed to the ignorant masses.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ummmmmm
We are talking about hezbollah here, not a puppy dog
HEZBOLLAH

right the terrorists thta like to launch missiles into the public. got it.

This is a HUGE allegation!!!

Did you even read the article? this is not the first time Israel has claimed Indian troops have give safe passage to Hezbollah... happened in 2000. Its there clear as day!

Imagine is Chavez said that U.S. was working with Al-Qaida
What do you think the responses would be like in that case?

Apples and oranges...the article says indian troops...when do individual indian troops represent the intention of the indian government? You are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill...as usual with this stuff...

God forbidd people look at the situation with their feet on the ground...no, they have to run off with the mouth without thinking for themselves.

Please stop the nonsense man!!!!!

EXACTLY!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

anti-semitic is the term used to describe discrimination against the Jews.
okay...anti-isreal is not anti-jew. isreal is a country, not a religion. i have nothing against the religion but i take issue with the foreign policy of the country, because it seems to involve a lot of shooting children for throwing stones, seizure of land, ignoring UN resolutions and total blockades of civilian populations. there is nothing in judaism that particularly suggests these things as religous practice, so it isn't the religion i have issue with, i'm absolutely sure it's the country i don't like.

Just wondering how exactly it is that you are aware of what "most" people assume?
sorry, i meant most people in this thread. although i suspect, worldwide, it is most people.

So you are saying, that Israel is lieing so they can enter India and go on a "murderous inhumane rampage" and kill as many Indians as possible?

Wow, thats a new one...I dont think you quite have a grasp on reality.

no, i'm saying they want to go into lebanon on a murderous rampage, again. i really don't see anything in that to laugh at and my grip on reality is hardly any consequence in the face of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

okay...anti-isreal is not anti-jew. isreal is a country, not a religion. i have nothing against the religion but i take issue with the foreign policy of the country, because it seems to involve a lot of shooting children for throwing stones, seizure of land, ignoring UN resolutions and total blockades of civilian populations. there is nothing in judaism that particularly suggests these things as religous practice, so it isn't the religion i have issue with, i'm absolutely sure it's the country i don't like.

I share these same sentiments. I used the word Jew to describe the people of Israel. I wasnt trying to imply you had a problem with Jewish faith.

While I take issue with the way Israel (the Jews) have handled their situation, it is hard to vision other ways of stopping terrorists that hide amongst innocent women and children. So, while Israel has not been the worlds most peaceful people, how else would you handle rockets being launched from 25 miles outside your border?

i think the issue is more within the palestinian argument than the lebonese...not saying their hasnt been crimes committed agaist the lebonese, just that I cant see of any other way of dealing with the situation... the whole thing needs to be looked at from both sides of the story. their is right and wrong on all sides.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So, while Israel has not been the worlds most peaceful people, how else would you handle rockets being launched from 25 miles outside your border?

Firstly, rockets are a form of blowback
As I said several times, if you blockade a group of people, with robot snipers on the walls surrounding them in their own homes, and being fired upon if they come too close to the wall, and restrict medical aid to come to your door, and stop food items coming in and having gazans resort to eating grass what do you think will happen?

If many people on this board were in this situation i'm sure many of them would be shooting every rocket they could find on their oppressors.

Please see this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And give your opinions
What do you think will happen?
Nothing?

Also, are you one of the people that sent letters to rolling stone?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
6 countries in the world say Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation , and that includes israel and the usa

14 countries in the world say israel is a terrorist state (which is proven btw - king david hotel)

when discussing israel and its war crimes you MUST remove the religous aspect - which is something the anti-christian regime in israel do not want you to do.

which is why you ALLWAYS get the `anti-semite` card mentioned every 10 minutes.

<<   2 >>

join