It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke: “I Don’t Know” Which Foreign Banks Were Given Half a Trillion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke was confronted yesterday by Congressman Alan Grayson about which foreign banks were the recipients of Federal Reserve credit swaps, but he was unable to provide an answer as to where over half a trillion dollars had gone.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Do you think that anything will be done about this? I wish that I had the slightest glimmer of hope that the government was genuinely outraged by this and would do *something*. Sadly, I think this is just a little side show to make people think that they genuinely give a rats behind.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Sorry forgot to add my thoughts, was re-watching the video. The pure ignorance of Bernanke is mind boggling, the man irritates me with every word he speaks.

No, sadly i don't think anything will be done about this, just like nothing ever gets done about anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
These people are robbing the world , yet most people, even here at ATS seems to be wondering what is going on ! ??
I find that hard to believe..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Robbing us of our fiat money.

Oh well, I was born landless and penniless. I could care less how much "fake $" they rob me of. I had none to start with.

When Bernanke says "I Don't Know", what he really means is "It does not matter."

Why does it not matter? Because no matter who he gave it to, it was wrong. Wasting your time on figuring out "who", will distract you from the obvious underlying point, that Anyone he could have given it to would be a crime. And that our "System" is evil and corrupt.

All i really care about is Freedom. I was born with Freedom. And I would like to keep that. Because it is all I have.

So I am going to stay focused on Liberty vs Slavery. This is all a sham to distract us after all. Why else would they televise it?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The Queen of England will Knight Bernanke the same way she knighted Greenspan...

BoE is definitely one of the recipients.... The Fed has been it's tool since it's inception. Apparently - those geniuses in Congress and the Senate are finally realizing they have been cast in the role of tools and clowns and they don't like it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Heh, would be interesting if someone could check up if there have been any recent deposits into the BoE. Would make for a good conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read It

do not need to say much more,,, you will see his name

Ironic to say the least

Let the game begin!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

He is not ignorant he is playing ignorant because we the population and tax payer have better things to do that to demand this fat rats about how they are stealing us blind.

That is why he can blatantly come into a congress hearing and lie the way he does.

Perhaps he doesn't know where half a trillion dollars has gone but I bet Goldman Sach knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
He needs to be taken out..............

back and beaten like a red headed step child.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The one thing I noticed here is that I don't believe I've ever seen Bernanke rattled as much as he seemed to be in this video - his voice even seemed a little shaky - not a normal thing for this fast talker. Grayson is doing a good job. I do think he will continue asking the tough ones ... I just hope he survives it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Check out Grayson's tie! It's a print of lots of dollar bills!

I like the calm yet persistant manner in which he goes after Bernanke. I would also like to see a bit more outrage, too.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

reation of Third Central Bank Main article: History of the Federal Reserve System The main motivation for the third central banking system came from the Panic of 1907, which renewed demands for banking and currency reform.[2] During the last quarter of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century the United States economy went through a series of financial panics.[3] According to proponents of the Federal Reserve System and many economists, the previous national banking system had two main weaknesses: an "inelastic" currency, and a lack of liquidity.[3] The following year Congress enacted the Aldrich-Vreeland Act which provided for an emergency currency and established the National Monetary Commission to study banking and currency reform.[4] The American public believed that the Federal Reserve System would bring about financial stability, so that a panic like the one in 1907 could never happen again; but just 22 years later in 1929, the stock market crashed again, and the United States entered the worst depression in its history, the Great Depression. Some economists including Milton Friedman,[5] Ben Bernanke,[6] Robert Latham Owen and Murray Rothbard[7] believe that the Federal Reserve System helped to cause the Great Depression. HEY HEY mR Beeeeernanke well wadda ya know ! lets look up this chap and his little pals Ben Shalom Bernanke[1] (pronounced \ber-NAN-kee\, \bər-'nan-kē\ or \bɚ.ˈnæn.ki\) was born December 13, 1953. He is the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the United States Federal Reserve. Bernanke succeeded Alan Greenspan on February 1, 2006. He is ranked 4th most powerful person in the world in an annual ranking by Newsweek.[2]

taken from my thread :~)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is an awesome video - I hope that people watching realize what it actually means - half a trillion stolen from Americans and put into private European banks - basically the NWO just made a withdrawal on the American people for $500 billion - in the same way a bank robber makes a 'withdrawal'.

They should be shot - and then tortured to death - blatant, daylight robbery.

I love the part in the video where GRayson asks him, "So you think that the 20% change in nominal exchange rate was a coincidence?" Bernanke consults his naval - "Yes." ROFL - thats just so funny - the US drops $500 trillion in cash into Europe - and the instant inflationary effect is 'coincidence'.

new topics

top topics

join