It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's important for Barack Obama to have been born in the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Only US residents should hold elected office in the US. If not, then anybody from any country can hold elected office in the US, including people such as Cuban and Chinese nationals who are not under the jurisdiction of the US legal system.

For the purpose of electing the president, a person must be born in the US and live in the US for 14 years. Barack Obama has already covered the requirement of being in the US for 14 years. However, there's no definitive record of where he was born, and his father was a foreign national. As such, a reasonable person could assume that Barack was not born in the US.

There are people who are saying that there are more pertinent issues than Obama's place of birth. The issue is pertinent in its own right, because now there is a division in the executive branch of government, particularly the armed forces. In addition, it is completely forsaking the authority of the rule of law. It's setting a precedent for more violations, and giving the supposedly "first African-American president" a tainted victory. African Americans once again will be viewed as dishonest and incompetent.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

read that.

and
www.abovetopsecret.com...
that.

i feel these threads do a very good job of putting to rest the (moronic) accusations regarding obama's birthplace.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Your right, it's critical that the president by born in the US and it seems pretty obvious by the subterfuge and claims made that he isn't. What it demonstrates, more than just Obama's status, is massive treason at very high levels of the government. No one runs for the job without being thoroughly investigated by security services and they have clearly turned a blind eye. That means treason and corruption that the average person can understand. It's not a mistake, it's not just a deception by Obama, it's much more than that. It should tell the people of the US that massive international influence has infiltrated and literally taken over key aspects of the government. The military would have certainly investigated Obama as well and for no one to come back to congress and let them know should make it clear to people throughout the country that "we've been taken over". This should encourage people to look at 9/11 and the NWO much more seriously.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Obama is just the figure for the public. He doesn't run the show, the people behind closed doors do that job.

The US hasn't had a real president for quite a while. It doesn't matter where he was born, he's just a showman, the 'respected presidential figure up high on a pedestal' image has been lost.

He's just a tool.

[edit on 22/7/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Like Obama or Not, he's a US citizen--Hawaii is an American state....!?!!?!?!.

People who don't like him will have to find another method of attack-
like finding a decent GOP candidate to run next term.

I think it's (more than) time to move on from this and deal with the more important issues- like health care, the Middle East, N. Korea, etc.

Sorry- just tired of this crap- he produced his birth certificate when he registered to run; there are birth announcements in Honolulu; it's on the White House home page......a little different from getting a fake ID when we were 18- it's a notorized BC.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
In order to believe the birth certificate controversy is real, you have to believe that almost 50 years ago, Obama's mom knew he was going to be running for President, and so went to all the trouble of printing fake birth announcements in local papers and faking a birth certificate.

Or perhaps that Obama has a time machine, and went back and did it all himself

It's a demented story the fringe right can't let go of, despite the fact that it's obviously bunk.

They can't get over the fact that the American people voted for this guy, who they spent months convincing themselves is a Communist Muslim reptiloid whatever... too much talk radio is obviously bad for the brain.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The founding fathers knew that one day a foreigner would try to destroy this country from the inside. That foreigner is Barack Hussein Obama. That is why they put the natural born citizen restriction in the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CultureD
Like Obama or Not, he's a US citizen--Hawaii is an American state....!?!!?!?!.

People who don't like him will have to find another method of attack-
like finding a decent GOP candidate to run next term.

I think it's (more than) time to move on from this and deal with the more important issues- like health care, the Middle East, N. Korea, etc.

Sorry- just tired of this crap- he produced his birth certificate when he registered to run; there are birth announcements in Honolulu; it's on the White House home page......a little different from getting a fake ID when we were 18- it's a notorized BC.

The State of Hawaii sealed his birth records. Nobody knows for sure whether his birth certificate is real.

If that were true, then he wouldn't have to use multiple false Social Security numbers, which is a felony btw.

Remind me what's so important about health care and nuclear disarmament?

"Produced" is a good way to put it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

It could just be that she wanted Barack not to come under scrutiny

I'd like to see the newspaper that printed his birth certificate

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Let's not forget Obama's America hating marxist of a mother here. If a woman like that had the opportunity to birth her child in any other country, wouldn't she?

Don't look at at through the eyeballs we're using today. Try to see what she was seeing from her POV.

IF she did give birth to Barry in Hawaii she would have been dangerously pregnant on an overseas flight leaving Kenya barely in time...

I just dont think she would have risked it. I cant see any pregnant woman purposely making such a dangerous decision, just to give birth in the US. Now if SHE was an illegal alien too then I could see it...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
Let's not forget Obama's America hating marxist of a mother here. If a woman like that had the opportunity to birth her child in any other country, wouldn't she?

Don't look at at through the eyeballs we're using today. Try to see what she was seeing from her POV.

IF she did give birth to Barry in Hawaii she would have been dangerously pregnant on an overseas flight leaving Kenya barely in time...

I just dont think she would have risked it. I cant see any pregnant woman purposely making such a dangerous decision, just to give birth in the US. Now if SHE was an illegal alien too then I could see it...

I'm sure that she would rather that her children not be born in the US. That would make sense being that she was an ardent atheist, and she had children by two foreign-born Muslim men.

Some people are saying that she was actually in Seattle or something, but no one can really pinpoint her day-to-day activities. No one knows for sure even what year Barack was born.

top topics

join