It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power to the people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I noticed the more im on this site the more manifestation of destruction is coming about.

I believe now that all this fear talk although needing to be known to the masses is actually bringing about its manifestation at a quicker rate. Due to collective conciousness of like minded groups.

Now hear me out as it is not what you think and i'am not trying to slander this site. Im a long standing member previously as a lurker and now a poster. I did not come to this conclusion until my experiences authored this subject to spring about.

I believe the rate of thinking most members have outshines most others. That as a group believing in such fear causes its acceleration. Now it is to be believed that this is why most things dont seem to be going the way we want. Since we give so much of our thought, time and energy to the fear, thats happening around the world, due to our lowered conciousness. We are aware that the world's people have a lowered conciousness due to knowing that humans are not painting a rosy picture of the world.

So those who are trying to bring about truth are actually unaware how to change it instead bringing about the demise of humans as we know it, through collective thought.

It is good to be aware of the goings on in order to understand how to change it. Humans have a gift and that gift can change the outlook of the world. Its called the thought of "the human heart" mans soul directs the universe. Our etheric heart can direct creation and in doing so can correct our outworldy mistakes through the love it gives out.

For any fear based situation we ourselves need not fear it and let our warrior spirit change the course of its direction to one of pure thought. How do we go about this if we ourselves dont know how powerful we are. If this knowledge of our ancient roots has been forgotten although all humans possess it. Ithas been deliberately kept away form us that we through our divine mind can direct the order and way of the the universe. Much of the evidence is right infront of you. Right on this site that where we are heading is but the opposite phase of what we can have and can change and move forward ever expanding.

Open and expand your mind to the human potential.

You are awake my friends but we are going about it the wrong way. We cannot keep feeding into the lies of dark thoughts, we need to direct our energy and thoughts to solutions that give results. Namaste!

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm right there with you, the more we fear something, the more real it becomes. All of these people funneling their energy into an idea gives it substance, and increases the likelyhood of it becoming reality.

What we resist, persists. Unfortunately most people cannot contain their thoughts, and allow them to subconsciously rule their universe. And those of us who have learned to harness the power of thought dont even make a drop in the bucket in the collective consciousness.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I'm right there with you, the more we fear something, the more real it becomes. All of these people funneling their energy into an idea gives it substance, and increases the likelyhood of it becoming reality.

What we resist, persists. Unfortunately most people cannot contain their thoughts, and allow them to subconsciously rule their universe. And those of us who have learned to harness the power of thought dont even make a drop in the bucker in the collective consciousness.

I dont understand the idea of a collective consciousness, can you explain it?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

hhhmm, collective consciousness ?? It's the theory that all minds are connected on a subconscious, or deeper level, and all of our thoughts combine to form the reality we all share.

Anyone have a better description ?? im tired, haha.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i agree.. we conjure up our reality in our minds before it is played before us... but sometimes i find my self thinking, that it would only take one incident to unite the people of the world... and i feel like that is needed... people don't believe anything until it hits them in the face or someone very close to them.. not saying mass deaths or anything .. but people need to wake up and want to find the truth for themselves... my father has been asking me questions about the economy, swine flu, and other things.. but thats all he does is ask.. although i am sure he believes me, he still thinks the world will go on the way it does now.. i often find my self slipping back into the grid/matrix because i forget sometimes it is not real... i am waiting the day where these to realties collide

GOOD POST

PEACE LOVE , ENLIGHTENMENT

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So, I suppose if we all believe Obama isn't trying to get universal healthcare then it will just go away? How about Cap n Trade? How about the failing global economy?

I suppose if we just believe a new set of things then the central banks around the world will admit their wrongness, apologize and step down.

What a wonderful thing imagination is...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish
So, I suppose if we all believe Obama isn't trying to get universal healthcare then it will just go away? How about Cap n Trade? How about the failing global economy?

I suppose if we just believe a new set of things then the central banks around the world will admit their wrongness, apologize and step down.

Ya true that.

I am sorry OP but Xtinguish is right. Your mental perception of an external reality has very little bearing on the course that reality takes unless you directly act upon it becoming part of that external reality yourself.

So exposing the dark side does not make it more powerful.

In fact, exposing the Dark side to the Light, will be the path to it's defeat.

People talk about horrifying things because they do not like it's existence, and exposing secrets will only force the enemy to capitulate.

I think ATS is our greatest hope, and I think we are going about doing things in a very damned fine manner,exposing the treachery that hides behind the scenes.

Have you seen how much mainstream society has changed in the last decade since ATS has come into existence?

This community is a candle in a dark room, giving sight to the blind and a voice to the voiceless.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtinguish

hhmmm how can I break it down to you. On a simple level. It's not just about imagination, its about being. Its about perceiving reality in a different way in order to experience that.

For instance, lets say, I am not a boxer,..... yet If I imagine myself to be, .... it moves me into a place of being. Because If I become, and Imagine myself to be this, ... how would my life change ??? a boxer trains, a boxer does this, does that. .... and the very act of imagining, leads to becoming, .... leads to being.

... As far as the economy goes, if everyone " imagined" money was not their sole reason for living, if compnays didn't funnel american money overseas, if banks didnt manipulate the stock market...... perhaps the economy would simply " fix itself"

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

LOL you made me think of the song. "Imagine all the people"
Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one!

Your using your whole being to change the course of the destruction on the world. Why is the health care system being taken over because yes many are giving their attention to it simply for the fact that they themselves(subconciously) do not know what they are getting themselves into. The majority for the monority. You can see right there that it is the majority of minds agreeing to it. Evidence of collective thought that the media play into. You can only break away from it when your whole being stops feeding it. Only you can change and only you can break away from that which does not serve you and the rest will follow.
Your whole being meaning mentally, physically, heart centre, purity. think, feel, create, put into action.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Ya true that.

I am sorry OP but Xtinguish is right. Your mental perception of an external reality has very little bearing on the course that reality takes unless you directly act upon it becoming part of that external reality yourself.

So exposing the dark side does not make it more powerful.

In fact, exposing the Dark side to the Light, will be the path to it's defeat.

People talk about horrifying things because they do not like it's existence, and exposing secrets will only force the enemy to capitulate.

I think ATS is our greatest hope, and I think we are going about doing things in a very damned fine manner,exposing the treachery that hides behind the scenes.

Have you seen how much mainstream society has changed in the last decade since ATS has come into existence?

This community is a candle in a dark room, giving sight to the blind and a voice to the voiceless.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

Ok you misinterpreted what im saying. I already said the exposing is good thing and only when you can trully make changes to it without giving your energy into feeding the negative. Fearing it will only make it become stronger. What are the solutions to the problems besides breaking away from the system which is one. No point in spreading fear if the solution is not used although blatantly staring us in the face. It keeps the fear energy circulating and reaching its weak hosts.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

top topics

join