It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel plans major expulsion of immigrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Israel has always had immigration, and illegal immigration too. It now has come up with a plan to remove all illegal immigration and make Israel 'safe'. This illegal immigration was know as Aliya Bet in Israel and Mossad encouraged it between 1939 and 1942. What is Israel's main reason for removing these illegal immigrants?

With the aim of expelling every illegal resident by 2013, including 20,000 this year, the newly formed Oz unit has plenty of work on its hands.

The new unit, part of the Interior Ministry's National Immigration Authority, arrested 221 people during its first two weeks of existence. The unit began work on July 1 and is gearing up for a major expulsion operation in August.

As of January, there were 280,000 foreigners living in Israel illegally, according to the Interior Ministry.

Source: www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1246443873519

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'll say the same thing I say about the American "immigration debate"

It's very amusing to see illegal immigrants trying to drive out illegal immigrants.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

LOL!

Yes one liner...yes penalize me 50 ATS points.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I'll say the same thing I say about the American "immigration debate"

It's very amusing to see illegal immigrants trying to drive out illegal immigrants.

Israel has encouraged immigration in the past and US still encourages legal immigration, but the US policies of illegal immigration, with over 30 million illegal immigrants, is not even minimally conscious.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Please explain to me how a pair of countries who are made entirely of illegal immigrants, squatters and vagrants can deign to get upset by other illegal immigrants, squatters, and vagrants? It's really counterintuitive, really. More than a little hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Look at the US. The Europeans that came here and stole land were illegal immigrants and now they want to kick out the Mexicans of whom they stole land from?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars

Look at the US. The Europeans that came here and stole land were illegal immigrants and now they want to kick out the Mexicans of whom they stole land from?

ugh. get out. really.

The indians stole it from the cavemen. The cavemen stole it from the neanderthals. Really. What a stupid arguement this is. The world isnt black and white.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

top topics

join