It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Killing Room...True?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
I just watched the movie. It is very very unsettling to say the least. How easily this could be accomplished by people with the will and the means to do so.

Luckily it is just a movie and lets hope this isn't really happening. Though it's hard to believe it hasn't happened in some country at some time. If a writer can come up with this scenario then these mind control guys have certainly thought of it.

I guess the message is, don't answer classified ads promising an easy dollar.

I know it is just a movie but how real and how possible did it all seem to you? I know you heard the young initiate asking how they get away with it. The doctor explained that their families report them missing and it happens all the time. They have been given amnesty to do whatever it takes.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Oh there is no doubt it seemed real. The exact plot and everything I'm not sure about but something very similar has happened before. Without a doubt.

Why did the first guy that said 7 to the question get killed and the second guy didn't. I didn't understand how they picked which one of those got the bullet.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This will not come as news to anyone who has seen "The Heist" by the U.K's premier psychological illusionist Derren Brown.

In it he programs 4 out of 5 ( I think- it might be 3 out of 4, but the one who didn't do it said he had to really fight the urge to do it!) normal, moral individuals to stick up a security guard carrying a deposit box from a security van. No drugs are involved, he uses NLP and subtle subliminal persuasion techniques.

If an ex-magician with a gift for psychology can do it then I'm fairly confident a government program could certainly do it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

I know I have seen those questions that they have to answer in the movie before. I don't know where or how but I know I've seen those questions before.

How about the (stimulus) that they added to the room? The scratchings that were painted over. Pray for us here. One guy uncovered the scratchings and was able to read them. You then hear the controllers saying that subject located stimulus and this puts him in the ninety three percentile. Way too strange and scary.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Spoiler Alert !!

This movie really got to you didn't it. The ending is what got me more than anything. The guy trying to escape only to find out they were waiting on him at the top of the vent shaft. Then at the very end you hear them saying he is following the pre determined path and he ends up in the next room for phase 2. Weird. They knew every step these people would take before they even took them. Oh and the test on the new initiate at the end. They were testing her when the guy ran to her begging for help and she just shut the door in his face. They knew he would follow the hall to the room she was in first.

We can't put to much thought into this though. It is just a movie, a very creepy and realistic movie but a movie none the less. We will never know for sure if these things are going on behind closed doors. Although that doesn't mean they aren't.

Have you read about what MK Ultra really did to kids. If you haven't you should look into it. It may shock you.

I kind of hate talking about this because there are a lot of people on this site who would enjoy this movie. I feel like we have ruined for them by talking about it. You may want to put something like Spoiler alert in the OP.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

I don't think we spoiled it at all. If I were to see this thread I would be no more informed than someone reading the back of the dvd box. I am a little wierded out from it though. You are right, it is just a movie. A very realistic movie at that. Especially if you have already read information on MK Ultra.

I highly recommend this movie to anyone on this site.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I guess most people who search for this thread would of already watched the movie anyway.

I know that's what I did, I thought , somebody has to be talking about this on ATS and sure enough there it was, lol.

I recommend it also, it's the perfect movie for the ATS crowd.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This was a really good movie, and had me actually thinking through it, with a lot of the movies they put out now, it's just seems like the same movie plots, just with different actors or sequences. In a way, this movie kind of reminded me of the Cube movies (where a group of people awaken to find themselves stuck inside of a giant cube)..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by phi1618

Thanks. I am blown away by this movie. They put people in a white room. They let them believe that they will be paid for running experiments. The "supervisor" comes in and chats it up with them all. Before leaving he pulls a gun out and shoots a woman in the head. Then hurries out of the white room and closes the door. Then these people are watched. It is so bizarre. What they were looking for was something called Hapop Josis. I heard the girl they were initiating into the program say it. She said the result they were looking for was Hapop Josis.

She was a little shook up by the existence of the program, but went along all the same. To make a long story short, they were looking for the person who would sacrifice themself for the greater good. Then they would take the individual who displayed these results and then test him further.

I couldn't find anything on Hapop Josis, but the whole movie freaked me out.

The phenomena is called "apoptosis". It's basically an occurrance that shows how cells die either one of two ways. Either they are killed by an outside force or induced to commit suicide so that the other cells may live. There is much information on it, but it will put the premise of the movie into a different perspective once you look at the formal definition. Hope that helps in your search and understanding of this intense and chilly film.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MzPinky

Thanks MzPinky! I figured it out after I watched it again and kept playing that part. I did look it up even though they provide a brief description of it in the movie as well. Very strange stuff in that movie.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
First of all... I read a reply from some one... im assuming male. that sais they were looking for hapop josis.. are your serious? were we watching the same movie? she said APOPTOSIS and what it is, is programed cell death. It's essential for the body of the host of the cell to have apoptotic cells. Usually when there is a lack of apoptotic cells there is a diformality in the host like webbed toes or fingers... an extra didget things like that. So yea... go back and watch the movie again.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This sounds like an amalgamation of truths disguised as fiction. I haven't seen the movie, but I have an M.S. degree in psychology, and I have done a lot of reading about MK Ultra and the experimentation done during the cold war.

In addition to Stanley Milgram's experiments, look into something called "game theory" -- this is the study of whether people in a cohort are willing to work together to save the group, or whether people are most likely to betray each other to save themselves. Interesting stuff, and I will definitely want to watch this movie one day with a critical eye.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I have that movie, it's a little sad, a little unsettling, a little hard to watch, and certainly uncomfortable. It is loosely based upon MKULTRA, or as they call it in the movie "the MK program".

I recommend the movie to all, as it can be found used and inexpensive at your local video store.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Jeez, I really wish that I hadn't clicked on this thread because I've just watched one of the worst films that I've seen in a long time as a result of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Since the killing room meant something specific to me, I thought I would share some older perspectives involving what is called “The killing Room”.

While I have not yet viewed the referenced new movie "The Killing Room", it is now on my list of things to watch as soon as I can find a copy to watch. Anyway, I wanted to comment on the basis of the title, the killing room because I feel it is relevant to this posting. My remarks involve the CIA, MK-Ultra remarks and as such, I feel that if nothing else, the fact that I am in General Conspiracies that my remarks are best suited for such a general category discussion. OK, Let me begin with this explanation.

Whenever one watches some Hollywood movie and I specifically want to cite The Bourne Identity/Ultimatum series of movies as an example of what I want to discuss.

In the very last movie of the series, the third movie I believe, Bourne wants to know how it all began. How did it all start? He wanted to know so bad that eventually after getting even with everyone that of course is trying to kill him, he eventually ends up finding the "Doctor" that was in "The program" and was there at the very first when Bourne was born so to speak born into the special ops group that he ends up in.

The Doctor in the exact same hospital and the exact same exam room from his history reminds Bourne that this is where it all began and begins to explain to Bourne so as to jog his memory. The Doctor explains that to be in the Special program he had to pass a final test. A test whereby he was given a gun and told to kill someone completely unknown to him sitting in the corner with a black hood on his head.

Eventually Bourne shoots him and the Doctor warmly greets him and pronounces that he is now no longer who he was, but Bourne, an agent of a government intelligence agency of the CIA trained to be the best at killing with no compulsion or moralistic hesitations. A certified killer.

Anyway, the reason I commented as I did is because to me that room, the room where Bourne is turned from being a non killer into a cold blooded non caring killer is the room I wish to discuss. You see, to me there is a killing room.

A killing room has been used for decades by the CIA and others in the quest to train the best necessary to deal with the serious issues one could find in the field that involve life and death situations. Hesitation and morality are not what these types depend on to be the killers they need to be.

What no one ever stops long enough to consider, which is why I wanted to comment, is that no one ever comments or pauses long enough to ask, who just got killed? Who was the unknown man in the corner with his hands tied and black hood over his head? Who just got shot to death?

Who this person is a subject matter that could encompass any number of possible victims, but for the most part, those that are being killed in such a manner to validate someone trying to get into the serious world of special operations are those that the CIA no longer wants alive, but can serve a purpose with their death by giving the killing to someone who needs to cross “that line” as part of some training objective.

To me the killing room is where those that are trying to get on board a special CIA program must go to prove that they can kill without judgment but can kill when instructed to do so with no hesitation. No questions, no why, no what did he do? Just compliance and a quick death for the target being eliminated. Shoot them with a triple tap and hand the gun back to the instructor with no levity or discussion what so ever. Just blind obedience and lethal compliance to someone asking you to "kill that man in the corner and we’ll be done here."

The killing room is a special place that draws its victims from those that have been renditioned, kidnapped, interrogated, captured in some type of combat operation or even those special victims that have too much knowledge to ever remain alive to discuss or jeopardize any ongoing operation or operations and since release back into the world is not going to happen, they get sent to the killing room until someone like Bourne, who is in some final phase of testing or MK-Ultra programming actually kills them and graduates to being an equal among those that he is seeking to join.

Afterward, the remains are disposed of and the new successful graduate of the Killing Room goes forth into the world to serve his nation and the interests of the CIA for as long as needed. To me this is what I can remember of “The Killing Room”.

Thanks for the posting and I hope my remarks contributed something different thoughts to whenever you see the term “Killing Room.”

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Pics or it didn't happen.

"I never had a choice"

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Not "Hapop Josis", it's "Apoptosis". In biology, it describes the process by which DNA programs a cell to kill itself for the good of the organism's development, for example in the cells of yet-unformed limbs of fetuses which die in order that the joined tissues of the extremities can separate into fingers and toes, etc.

As used in the movie, Apoptosis refers to the programmed suicide of an American citizen for the good of the nation, and the MK-Patriot program was billed as a continuation of MK-Ultra to find individuals whose psychological profiles would match the ideal psych profile that the CIA was looking for, i.e., the psych profile of people truly willing to give their lives for a cause they thought was right.

And, of course, to indoctrinate them that the cause of the CIA (notice I don't say the cause of the US, they are not the same) is a noble one worth dying for, which is what the sequel is supposed to be about....phase 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join