It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight July 21st Web Bot Predictions on C2C

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Star, Flag, a nice cold one, Muffins. Anything went through and read this whole thread and have to say I was amazed at some of the things I read in here. I'm starting to wonder if there is even one remote place on this planet that is safe from anything, it seems as if every square inch is getting hit with something

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IrvingTheExplainer

Predictions are that, predictions, they are not fairy tales, life unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you see it, is not a fairy tale.

If these guys were wrong all of the time, then I would say it is bs, but since many of their predictions are similar to the predictions of others, and many of them have come to pass, it is only reasonable to think many other predictions will also come to pass.

If you want to avoid reality, and want to live in a world where only good things happen, I would recommend you to spend 24/7 watching fairy tale movies/cartoons, such as Shrek.

If you want to face reality, and be prepared for what could very well happen then threads such as this one are for you. They can even help you, and your family better be prepared.

The whole world is in turmoil, and part of it is because of the economic crisis, and tptb are trying to pass more and more laws to control us.

I don't like to scare people. But like me I hope other people would rather prepare themselves, and their families as much as possible.

It is up to you. You can ignore all of this, and you can even stop reading these posts and believe "everything is going to be fine", or you can take notice that many predictions have come to pass for this to be a "coin toss chance".

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I would not take anything you hear on Coast to Coast AM seriously. It is a forum for selling books only. The web bot people? Go to their site. They're selling "reports". All guests on C2C are hawking books. I'm as interested in "alternative" subjects as the next guy, but I take anything I hear on C2C with a big grain of salt. Peace, live long, and prosper.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The Web Bot should be called the Doom Bot.

Really, the Bot needs to start looking at the bright side of life and getting out more.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Nope, they have set a record for failure this year. So much for civil unrest, mass deaths from the flu and nukes, a global coastal event, the introduction of the Amero, the invasion of Iran in the spring and every other failed prediction.

Is anyone else getting multiple requests each month to resubscribe to Ure's weekly newsletter? For a company that "needs a break" and "isn't in it for the money" they sure sound desperate, my subscription ran out several months ago and I get these pretty regularly.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Last I checked most of what you mentioned is supposed to be in the future, not the past. We are still in 2009 anyway last time I checked.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

AS always, EU, you outdid yourself.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
On youtube now. Something like 12 parts or more. Link below.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
This was on the Coast to Coast website this morning:

# The magnetosphere problems could lead to ultraviolet scorching of food crops. Grain crops will fail, mainly in the Northern Hemisphere, leading to food riots in the winter of 2010/spring of 2011. Specifically, they'll be riots in Rome that will spill over into the Vatican.

for some reason this reminded me of the papal prophecy by Saint Malachy, and this is the only reason i am posting.
according to it (please correct me if i am wrong) the current pope was to be shot on the steps of the vatican (or something, to then be followed by the final pope)
in my head it clicked,
riots, generally military or police forces step in. if this would be a food riot im assuming (and this is a big assumption) that it would be fairly large and some military force would have to attempt to stop them.

im not sure, maybe someone can continue my thoughts.

im sure there are at least 500 threads about this here, but i'll state my source incase someone doesn't already know of it.

wiki source: Wikipedia Entry

other info and wild speculation:Here

However, now that i search i cannot find where it had said the pope would be shot.

Also, i must edit in this:
it feels like the webbot is mostly searching through this website.
"300,000 different forums"
Lies, i bet they run through the hot threads every day and pick out certain threads

[edit on 23-7-2009 by thetypo]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Anyone into doing a "group buy" of wwwlhalfpasthuman.com July 20th 2009 publication, and sharing it with one another? email me to [email protected] if you want to colaborate...its only $10 USD per publication, and there are probably 4-5 publications per year...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I caught that show last night. it was way too cool, but it left me with a couple of questions.

How many people actually have access to this web bot technology?

It sounded like just these two guys and a handful of their associates. But if it has been around for a while, and it's accurate, you would think teams and teams of universities would be standing in line to use it.

plus I would like to see some second and third opinions on their data.

The reality is, I could understand the discovery of the money issues. The bankers and pollititions would see it coming and subconciously let it leak, even through their typing.

But, if this guy is for real (and he gave some examples where he was dead on, so I personally believe he is)
then he can predict the future of weather and different events on the planet using only our collective thoughts and speech.

The thought that we are tied so tightly to the universe that our collective thoughts can predict an earthquake and display a pattern that can be read by some technology; That possibility alone is supernatural.

I am excited to see it.

but the reality is, I will not make it past the day of rage.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ElectricUnivers, I'm not saying we should live in a fairy tail world (and thanks for the suggestion to watch Shrek), I just think we can use a little positive input.

I admit, I know nothing about the web bot. I don't know how it predicts. Is it like the Magic 8 Ball? You ask it questions and it gives you answers? No idea. It's like people aren't happy unless they hear bad stuff is going to happen. Sure, bad things happen all the time. I don't live in a bubble. But, geez, how about a little good news for a change.

This is like the episode of the Twilight Zone with William Shatner waiting for the predictions from that machine in the diner.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A huge thanks to electric universe for taking so much time to transcribe the c2c webbot discussion to keep the rest of us informed!

I'm a musician and artist. I would love to go about just trying to be creative and enjoy life. Unfortunately, our government and the media keep throwing stuff out that can easily make one afraid.

I got really upset back in the late 70's about how the religious right was taking power in the US government and I spent years in underground publishing and politcal activism until I totally burned out on it. I had spent all my time and money for 10 years trying to make a difference.
I gave myself a break and decided to set the course for my own life instead of simply "reacting" to events around me. This worked until 9/11/2001, when the media and government completely submerged America into a never-ending carnival of fear.
Once again I got into fighting against the establishment view and was pulled back into political activism. Regardless of what I or others did to try to end the war in Iraq, protect our constitutional rights etc. it didn't matter. NOTHING EVER CHANGED.

When the Democrats got control of Congress back in '06 I knew that nothing would change and time has born out my predictions. Pelosi has done nothing but protect the Bush regime.
Obama was elected on a platform of "transparency and change" but what have we gotten? Trillions for the same wall street gangsters, no restoration of our rights stripped away by the P.a.t.r.i.o.t. acts and the Warner defense act of 2007. No ending of the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan. Extraordinary rendition hasn't stopped and the globalist corporate agenda just keeps rolling ahead.

Anyone exposed to American media is fed a constant diet of fear. Small wonder we're all looking gloomily ahead at a future that looks increasingly bleak.
The webbot predictions fall very closely with my own logical projections which are based on the idea that there are NWO/globalist-corporatist types who do HAVE CONTROL and who also have a EUGENICS/DEPOPULATION agenda to establish control of resources.

One of the most important things I heard mentioned on the C2C webbot discussion is what they said about countries having "not far to fall", regions that are more self-sufficient than others. America's economy is so horribly centralized and spread out that small bumps in any one sector tend to create large waves in others. Look at how far most of our consumer goods are shipped - from China of all places. Banking and IT outsourced to India. Here on the east coast most of our produce comes from Ca, Fl and South America.

Our economy is on its last legs with debt sky-high and savings at an all-time low. Our manufacturing was once the envy of the world, now we have perhaps 1/3 to 1/4 the capacity of what we did at our peak. Our population is more urbanized and less knowledgable and able to provide for their own needs (food, energy, medicine, tools, etc) than ever.
We are vulnerable in so many ways I cannot even try to list them all. We may have more electronic toys and consumer junk but at what price? Our families are more fractured than in any country at any time in history. We have more people incarcerated than any other nation. Our rates of mental disorders have hit all-time highs. I challenge the notion that this is somehow "progress".

I see few around me that have made any preparations for anything bad to happen. Most Americans just keep believing that everything will keep on going like it has for most of living memory and if anything goes wrong FEMA or the FDIC will come to their rescue. The people of New Orleans learned the hard way. Before food, water or rescue arrived Blackwater had boots on the ground and the national guard were confiscating citizen's firearms. Will it take a disaster like that at home before the rest of us wise up?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thetypo

Concerning the St. malachy prophecy; wasn't pope john paul shot? That would make Ratzinger (forgive the spelling) the final pope, no?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Space.

South America some large sighting, by millions of people seeing UFOs.

George asked if this is real contact, or what some people are saying will be a deception by TPTB. Cliff says they don't know.

But the knowledge of ETs will increase, there will be a point that people in rural areas will even sleep with their shotguns close to them.

The web Bot George referenced something about "Alien Wars" which I did not understand.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

They did say that the PTB were and will use UFOs and Aliens to fool the sheeple so beware. Alien wars my rear, Thats what they will try and fool us with. Thats what they are picking up.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi all, I wanted to start a new thread on this, but am too new, so thought I'd post in this most recent thread.

I dislike the way that the 'webbot' people charge for the reports, and the reports are basically their analysis of their data, but from what I understand you can't get the raw data to perform your own analysis, even if you pay.

We know roughly how the system works, it trawls many forums/news sites gathering data, then via their software, it gets crunched, and the guys add their layer of interpretation on top. I know he dresses it up with "special sauce" descriptions, giving the buzzwords like "prolog", "linguistic analysis", etc, but I don't buy that it's anything that the rest of us couldn't do.

I've seen a number of people on ATS say they have programming skills, and so do I, and I think we should team up and make our own version. My proposal would be an Open Source program, so people can see and judge how it really works, and if they think they have a better method they can fork it/give patches. Then make the data collated open too, so that any one with analysis skills can have a go at providing their own interpretation.

I already have a basic prototype I could provide to interested programmers (At this stage it's nowhere near end-user ready), after some clean up. My prototype essentially works like this:

1. A text file of URLs is loaded, and each URL is downloaded and dumped to a file.
2. HTML tags and other junk is removed from that file.
3. Another pass breaks it up into words, and while it does it outputs the current word, and the current phrases (2-6 words prior to and including the current word). This is dumped to an even bigger file.
4. This file is sorted and unique phrases extracted and counts assigned.

This leaves a final report of the most used phrases found for that time period. (I ran it daily during my little test). Once you have more than one report, you can do some analysis. At first I thought that things like "us" vs "US" would be an issue, but if you compare as a percentage increase/decrease between reports, words such as "the" drop out, as they tend to make up a pretty consistent percentage of text once you get a big sample. A word like "us", will drop out too, and only jump out if people start using "US" as the country a lot for some reason.

What I have coded so far, It's really just a quickish hack, I've used bash script (with lots of tr/sed/grep/uniq/sort/wget/etc action), and some C code to make some custom utils for some of the more intensive stuff, so at this stage you would need to either be a linux user, or have a decent mingw system set up to play with the code.

So anyone up for it? Capable programmers would be the first people needed to get the project up and running, but also statisticians/analysts/linguists would be good to help guide the way the system works.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by harpsounds]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IrvingTheExplainer

I understand what you are saying. But the thing is there have been enough predictions which have come to pass to at least take note of others.

I am not saying every one of the predictions made will come to pass, but at least some of the predictions amde are similar to other predictions made by others who have been right many times before.

In any case, i do have to wonder why some people, not saying you in specific, have to be so critical on anyone who thinks predictions can occur.

This is a website that deals with many topics that are controversial, and I find it sarcastic that there are members, and even a SuperMod who comes and posts in a thread in this forum that makes fun of anyone who posts any predictions.

This is the only topic that I know of where the first thread that was made a sticky proclaims "all predictions are hoaxes, and none have come to pass" when that is not true.

Do we see the same thing on threads about 9/11, or any other topics? Well, we have also seen an increase in number of people posting in the UFO topic who also partake in an insult, and joke fest about that topic.

C'mon people, we are all, or most of us grown ups, start acting as such. (again, this isn't directed at you Irving)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm not offended in the least.

Actually, I have nothing against predictions. I always thought the story of Edgar Cayce was fascinating. I just wish maybe the web bot would look for more positive things, if that's possible.

It must start with some input to know where to start looking. If someone would point it in a positive direction first, maybe we'd get positive predictions.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
thank you ElectricUniverse for this thread now i could not say i hear all what this guys are saying but since a few weeks i'm expericing something amazing
at work, or with friends or family i hear just one things from there mouth why are we feeling that something is ending ? my mother she is totaly not aware about 2012 or web bot but she say to me, you know actualy i feel like it's the end she say i dont understand why i dont see the futur anymore, had a call from my best friends crying one night because she had the sensation that she is going to leave, not to die but to leave she say i feel like it's the end and i'm leaving, i was suprise because i dont talk about that with my family or friends,
i live in france paris and it's the first time of my life i feel that, we can not say city are the best place for communication paradoxaly people running, rushing on the metro, they dont take time, and talk only about work, but now it's worts, people fight for nothing, the are so so so individualist, the talk only about money, money, money, agressif, and people talk but there no sens realy!!! for many people all that crisis is just a crap in a few month they can go buy as usual, like they are disconected from this reality, and when you try to talk with them the start to tell, you are a lunatic, a crazy guy, even blind, and there is many exemple like this so i think those two guy are not very far from the true, and it's not a matter to belive but to feel and trust what you feel

thank you again

peace

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
www.gadling.com...

www.freep.com...

pressherald.mainetoday.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.thesundaily.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.walesonline.co.uk...

www.usnews.com...

Hmmm...could these events qualify as "global coastal events"? Just a quick sampling of searching for oddities.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join