It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight July 21st Web Bot Predictions on C2C

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
ATS members can never meet. It would be like when the bar turns the lights on
But seriously, if your not stocking up in one way or another better get on it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The Shape of Things to Come (2010)
This is Volume Zero, Issue Zero of The Shape of Things to Come. It runs some 35 pages in a PDF format, and is available for download using the Buy Now button from Paypal. This issue covers from Fall of 2009 through to Fall of 2010, with some discussion of trends for 2011.

then....

The Shape of Things to Come is a work of science fiction by H. G. Wells, published in 1933, which speculates on future events from 1933 until the year 2106. It is not a novel, but rather a fictional history book or chronicle, similar in style to Star Maker and Last and First Men, both by Olaf Stapledon. Wells's book also shared with Stapledon's an understanding of the change wrought in the nature of war by the development of air power; both writers included harrowing depictions of cities destroyed in aerial bombardments (by planes whose bombs also contain poison gas), which proved an accurate prediction of what was to happen in the second World War.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
About 11th July next year also we might start seeing people not being able to access at least some parts of the internet.

Web Bot George said they have been buying solar panels, as well as other alternative power sources to try to survive all of this.

Canada.

In near term chaos, but from 2013 or so onwards Canada, South Africa, and Russia will form an alliance to survive?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
About 25th October possible attack by Israel could use a nuclear tipped bunker buster on Iran which might hit something they didn't know was there, and SE Asia will get polluted/radiated.

China will warn America not to get involved, and the eastern powers will attack Israel like you would not believe. Or something like that.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Move north of 50th parallel if you are going to move.

Investing. After having a stable place to live, at least 600 feet elevation. 6 -10 months of food, provision for energy wind power/solar power, then invest in silver or gold. Silver might be better for investment. Silver might be $600 and gold about $6,000. They don't say it will be exactly these amounts but around there if i got their meaning right.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
In the next couple of years or so we will get proof that there are other terrans, other non-terran humanoids, and other ETs.

October 25th could be day Israel attacks Iran, or swine flu could get into a level of high mortality.

It seems that the Obama administration start running around due to some problem, which could in part be because of the above, and they try to do some treaties with other nations because of these events.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It will look like some people will wink out of existance, maybe a time compression release or something around 2011-2012. (I am using their words)

They don't see it as a religious thing. But TPTB try to hide this from people, and we won't hear about it for a while.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
TPTB using some "hot language" to condition some responses in people, and they noticed this appeared in their software that TPTB will use even the internet to implant these responses on people by using "hot language" insults, etc. So when they want people to respond in the manner they want them to, a similar situation will arise and most people will respond in a similar manner.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
End of interview.

Sleep well everyone.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

The web Bot George referenced something about "Alien Wars" which I did not understand.

Cliff has talked about these "Alien Wars" before. It was predicted in one of the 2007 web bot reports. The words "bombing" and "another planet" in October, 2009. He's now drawing a connection between this and the recently announced NASA plans to bomb the moon on 10/9/09 and wondering what it is we're trying to get rid of in the bombing. He doubts it really is about testing water vapor.

Now, that's strange.... I also remembered some very recent news about Jupiter. Nobody knows (according to the MSM) what made the impact.

Deep Impact: Jupiter Hit by Comet or Meteor

Something -- possibly a comet or meteoroid undetected by earthlings -- went slamming into the planet, was swallowed up in its thick atmosphere of ammonia and methane, and left the "scar" you see in the image opposite from NASA's Infrared Telescope Facility atop Mauna Kea in Hawaii. It was first spotted by an amateur Australian astronomer, Anthony Wesley.

[edit on 22/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This was on the Coast to Coast website this morning:

# A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.
# When Israel bombs Iran, they'll use a nuclear-tipped bunker buster that will hit something unforeseen underground. As a result, a radioactive cloud will form that will pollute and sicken Southeast Asia. This will cause much of the world to turn against Israel.
# The "Death of the Dollar" will be a continuing trend, with a hyper inflationary period in 2010, and banking crises/confidence losses that will begin in August 2009 and escalate by November 2009.
# "Global Coastal Phenomena" will be gradual, yet by March/April 2011 the situation could be disturbing for many people. Unusual movements of the Moon brought on by anomalies in the magnetosphere could cause coastal disruptions.
# The magnetosphere problems could lead to ultraviolet scorching of food crops. Grain crops will fail, mainly in the Northern Hemisphere, leading to food riots in the winter of 2010/spring of 2011. Specifically, they'll be riots in Rome that will spill over into the Vatican.
# In South America, they'll be large or mass sightings of UFO-related phenomena. In the summer of 2010, a video crew will interview an escapee from an internment facility. The young bald man will later be revealed to be a "non-Terran" human.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I was just wondering... does anyone have that report and are willing to u2u? Also, Electric... great play by play, it was an interesting show... however in their last report they talked about an embarrassing defeat for the United States Military by this Summer/August I do believe! I was hoping they would mention that but they did not... drats!

Plus, with regards to the world attacking Israel after they bomb Iran... while Russia and China tell America to stand down... that made me laugh... anyway... I wonder if the WebBot ignores the Bible... I'm just sayin!

--CM

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
S & F for you! Thanks for posting this. The show was on too late for me to listen to. Hoping to find an archive of it somewhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the stars and flags. I wrote as much as possible, but these guys, mostly Cliff talks really fast, and I can only type so fast with one hand.

Anyhow, I do hope they are wrong, but at least some of what they said, was also predicted by some other people, and I have seen some of what they talked about too.

Ed Dames believe it or not was talking about a new epidemic, that would become lethal and many people would die from it. He said it would begin on 2007 or 2008, this was back in 2006. But eventually his group saw that thee would be so many dead that the living will not be able to bury them.

Evelyn Paglini also spoke about this disease almost in the same manner.

Dames has also said that cows would be affected by cow disease, this was back when we didn't know anything about it, and that eventually in the future children will not be able to drink milk because there wouldn't be any cows.

Anyway some of the stuff these guys are saying is similar to what Dames and others have said. Dames also stated that north of the 30th parallel would be some of the safer areas to be in during the times of upheaval, and drastic earth changes that will soon be upon us.

What people like Dames differ from the web bot predictions is that for example, Dames, and his group saw that the next use of an atomic weapon in anger would be by NK.

Dames predicted the nuclear test by NK. he also spoke about the damaged magnetosphere, and of course, the killshots, in which the Sun would be sending damaging solar flares that would cause a lot of damage and people would eventually in the near future ahve to live underground at least for some months.

Anyway, let's just hope they are wrong, but at the same let's be prepared because these guys have been right too many times to be coincidence.

In the end, it is the choice of every person as to what you want to do with this information.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So, does the web bot ever predict anything positive?

Does anyone ever predict anything positive?

It seems every time predictions are made, they are of gloom and doom. Anyone have any positive predictions?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IrvingTheExplainer

I predict you getting a star for your last comment.

Hey...
Look at that it came true.

I was wondering something similar the other day. It just wont grab peoples attention. Not enough to make some money over IMO. Who cares if everything works out and there is no death or destruction in the world? That sort of thing just doesn't grab peoples attention.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Is there any posted link to this show anywhere where I can listen to this episode. It really interests me and would be greatly appreciated if anyone can find a link to a recording of this. Thanks in advance.!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IrvingTheExplainer

I have a positive prediction.

The Lord Jesus will bring heaven to the earth and all will be reborn in beauty.

God bless!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
they spoke an awful lot last run about a scared woman from central russia being of some importance. Did that come up again? The only analog I can think of is the neda girl killed in Iran (south of central russia) causing a summer of hell indeed in Iran.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by CapsFan8]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here's a positive prediction.

85-90% of what the Webbot predicted will not come true.

Flip a coin on each prediction. Your end results might even be better.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join