It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight July 21st Web Bot Predictions on C2C

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Starting at around 11pm MT, or 9pm ET on the U.S. C2C is going to interview George Ure & 'Cliff' to discuss their web bot technology and also will share their predictions.

Here is a link with some stations where you can stream the show and listen to it.

streamingradioguide.com...

The first link works great for me.
www.710kcmo.com...

Just click on "Listen Live" which is on the top right, in a green button.

In about 1 hour and 30 minutes the show will begin.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Can't wait, do you think these predictions are beliveable atleast?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Good find Electric Universe! I hope it will be interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

There have been a few that have come to pass already. I don't believe completely in the web bot predictions, but enough have been right for me to take notice.

You can also be prepared for other problems, and be at least partially prepared for what the web bot predicts, such as another, and worse Great Depression, which is very possible, and even authorities have been predicting that terrorists could try to attack us again but with biological or even nuclear weapons.

It's all about how prepared you want to be, and or how prepared can you be for any mayor disaster.

Some other people, and myself have been preparing for at least a couple years, and more so for the last few months because of what is happening, not just because of the web bot predictions.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks, btw C2C just started, but in the first hour researcher Suzanne Taylor will be talking about Crop circles, after that it is the interview on the web bot programmers/inventors which they will also talk about upcoming predictions.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks, btw C2C just started, but in the first hour researcher Suzanne Taylor will be talking about Crop circles, after that it is the interview on the web bot programmers/inventors which they will also talk about upcoming predictions.

It usually starts at 12am here, which part of the US do you live in?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Wyoming. The show started 43 minutes ago, but the interview with the web bot inventors is in 17 minutes. That's what I was talking about.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Humm, I haven't listened to the show in a while, apparently they were showing last night's program first.

Now at 11 pm MT is when tonight's show begins.

The fist hour will be about crop circles, and then the web bot show.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
For a few minutes even Ron Paul was, and is still being interviewed by George, talking about the Fed Audit.

According to ron Paul the money which in April was lost into a black hole, and noone in the Feds says they can find where that money went could be from 3 trillion, to 4 trillion, but noone knows the exact amount.

Whats seems to be known is that suddenly out of nowhere the Feds' portfolio increased about 2.2 trillion dollars. ?? I didn't catch everything he said since i was writting a post at the same time.

Let's hope his audit of the Feds goes through.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I went to half past human and downloaded the newest set of predictions. This time they are offering them for $10 bucks. I think I heard this will be thier last round and they are gonna hang it up. I gotta say they will scare the living hell out of you. From financial collapse, flu shot rebellion, war with iran resulting in a plume of radioactive dust that will circle the earth 9 times causing hundreds of millions of deaths around the world to tsunamis and earthquakes,starvation, war with tptb, etc,etc,etc. I believe we are well into the opening of the seals of revelations and the end of this summer and fall will be the eye openiner that will wake many up and make even the most jaded think about turning to the Creator. Even if only half of this stuff comes true it will be the summer of hell. If you can afford it, I say get it. www.halfpasthuman.com... I warn you strongly as does the report, if you are weak of health you may not want to.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
the web bot has always fascinated me particurly predicting the october crash and the tsunami

will this show be put on youtube or something so we can listen to it later?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
go to coast to coast and look for list of local radio staions that carry it and tune in.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I gave links to where you can stream the show and listen to it right now.

I am listening to it online at the second link on my OP.

You can listen to it while being online.

Here it is again.

www.710kcmo.com...

Just click on "Listen Live" which is on the top right, in a green button.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

ahh cool thanks
im at work now but will be home just in time

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

thx for the link .. .however you forgot to mention that you'll need to sit thru about 30 mins of commercials ..

so... no C2C tonight... but.. yea.. good luck with that

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Good show so far, they're about to get into the predictions when they comeback from this break

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The show itself has commercials, and the link at first has a "couple of minutes" of commercials. You are exagerating about the "30 minutes commercials"...

C'mon, I know some commercials are annoying, but they do not last anywhere close to that long.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I'm now monitoring this thread. I hope you guys listening will share some in depth details.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't think I can keep up with everything they are saying.
I am only typing with one hand.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't think I can keep up with everything they are saying.
I am only typing with one hand.

whats the other hand doing?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join