posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:56 PM
This is my first thread I've created that wasn't a news submission, so please bear with me.
I've been noticing some strange trends on ATS and in the MSM lately that have gotten me thinking...
Let me present some items as evidence...
1. The government is spending money like there's no tomorrow.
2. The government has started purchasing non-perishable and semi-perishable foodstuffs.
3. The government is pushing ePHI (electronic personal health information) as an important part of the stimulus package.
4. The government is desperately trying to pass some form of national health care that will eventually lead to the dismemberment of private medical
Why does this concern me? Let me explain....
1. Perhaps the government is spending money like there's no tomorrow because they believe there IS no tomorrow?
2. The stated reason for the foodstuff purchases has been to supply food banks around the country. Do we have any confirmation that all of these
foodstuffs have made it to, or are in transit to, these food banks? Is it possible that these foodstuffs are being diverted to undisclosed locations
for stockpiling? With the amounts involved, I don't think it would be difficult to divert all, or at least a large portion, of these foodstuffs to an
3. With the advent of ePHI it becomes easier to monitor individuals health records by keeping them in electronic format which is more easily
compromised and indexed for search than old fashioned paper records.
4. With the eventual destruction of the private healthcare system, the government would have access to every man, woman and childs full medical
records including ailments, genetic markers and potential future health issues.
Now here I move into pure speculation...
What if the government KNEW that there is a coming catastrophe of such magnitude that a majority of the population would be wiped out? Would they want
to leave who would live and who would not to chance? What if this is preparation for a "Deep Impact" scenario similar to the one Hollywood told in
It would be a good cover. There are valid, alternative explanations to each of the points I've mentioned, but taken together, they start to make me