It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definite Proof the Apollo Landing Pictures are Fake!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

So its the title of the youtube vid that is misleading stating the Sea of Tranquillity as the location that the photo's were taken. ?

Let's see if I can clear up the confusion, here.

The YT piece is a montage of the Apollo 11 mission. Pretty much snapshots telling the story, in an artsy way.

You see the Earth as they are leaving, on the way to the Moon. You see the Moon, then some of the EVA pictures of Aldrin and Armstrong, then at the 2:00 or so point, the photos of the "Earthrise", which were taken my Michael Collins, as he orbited alone in the Command Module. Back to pics from the surface, Aldrin and Armstrong smiling in the LM after finishing the EVA, then back up to rendezvous with Collins and the CM.

One big mistake in the montage sequence, here, is showing the full LM in one shot. That should heve been cut into the montage before the landing on the Moon. Seconds later they show the Ascent Module of the LM, as it was after they left the Moon's surface.

The "Sea of Tranquility" reference was simply made because that was the general region of the landing of Apollo 11.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

the photos of the "Earthrise", which were taken my Michael Collins, as he orbited alone in the Command Module

Ah that makes it all make sense, Thanks for explaining that.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by weedwhacker

Look at these pics in sequence...notice the altitude above the Moon. Notice the Moon's terrain changes, as the spacecraft orbits.....

Hmmmm I thought terrain was supposed to not be able to change dramatically over a few minutes/hours...............

good pics

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Well...Apollo orbited at about 60 miles, or so, altitude. Took about two hours per orbit. SO, yes, the ground below is going to be moving.

AND after every two-hour orbit, the Earth will also turn one-twelfth of a revolution, yes? So, each "Earthrise" will show the Earth a little differently.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Of course that Apollo photos are faked.

See this animation made with the photos AS11-40-5957 and AS11-40-5958:

www.angelfire.com...

Look up, and you see a translation; look down, and you see a rotation!
It talks, doesn't it!
And there are plenty of other such examples.
I have web pages crammed full with such examples.

Another example with the photos AS11-40-5862 and AS11-40-5863:

www.angelfire.com...

Don't you notice something abnormal?
Look at the US plate I have circled in red; between the two pictures the astronaut has moved on the right and back; we should see more of the US plate on the second photo and we even see less of it!

On the photos AS11-40-5942 and AS11-40-5943 examine attentively the devices the astronaut is carrying:

www.angelfire.com...

You'll see they are not the same.

But I'll stop here, I have hundreds of other examples.
I have filled web pages with examples:
- the sunlight which varies in all directions
- the inclination of the sun which doesn't correspond with the length of the shadows (proven by a demonstration in Apollo 12).
- Backgrounds which move synchronously with foregrounds
- backgrounds and foregrounds with rotate in opposite directions
- the upper part and the lower part which make different movements
- Plenty of photos in which it is obvious that none of the two astronauts could take the photo
- plenty of photos on which what we see in the visor contradicts what we see on the photo
- the landscape rotating around the flag, Surveyor, or the ALSEP, but the latter refusing to follow the rotation.
- The Jeep which is supposed to be circling but is making a funny translation
- plenty of tricks made by the astronauts (some hilarious).
- repetitive mud spots, absolutely identical, on thirty photos in Apollo 16
- Pistons hanging loose without being connected to anything (examples in Apollo 11 and Apollo 17).
- A bent nail in a fork which is hanging in the air without any support in Apollo 16 (no kidding!)
- curious faces which appear when you add luminosity
- disney characters
- plenty of impossible perspectives
- the LEM which doesn't stop moving from place to place, and so does the flag.

I'm not exaggerating, all this really exists in the Apollo journal:
Of course, all these errors can only be intentional, and not be made by incompetence; the fakers were even very competent, and I have every evidence that they were knowing everything about spatial geometry, photography, perspective; they have been playing with them.
So, why did they give themselves the evidence the photos were faked?
The answer is obvious: They disagreed with those who gave the orders of faking the photos, and they figured that people should know the photos were faked!
If they had made the photos convincing, and have denunced the trick afterwards, the government would have said they were frauds, and had not participated to the faking, and nobody would have believed them, the only result is that they would have been disconsidered.

www.angelfire.com...

And I present excluvively authentic photos directly taken from the Apollo journal!
Yes, it is weird, and I have been awed when I saw all this, and yet it is really present in the Apollo journal!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Just to be clear, that site is serious? Is it yours alone?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join