It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien designed school to prep next generation for disclosure?!? PICS!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a319e6f147af.jpg[/atsimg]

O.K. This school ain't normal. Something just not right. I think it may be possible that aliens have designed this school to prepare future generations for disclosure. I mean, look at all the stuff going on right now, only a blind person couldn't see we are about to see disclosure. I think this school is an example. It just looks like some type of model space station, like something you would see on on asteroid mining colony (hint: maybe "they" are preparing us to be slaves). Or perhaps it is to acclimate the the pupils for the life aboard a multi-generational ship that they will be loaded on right before 2012 wipes us out?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb0f31252b34.jpg[/atsimg]

You notice how it is elevated? There is no way those tiny little "sticks" can keep this thing in the air like that, must be some anti-gravity at work. Maybe this thing is an actual ship, that will depart at the right time (prolly 2012, everybody knows that)

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
stupid looking buildings, there is nothing alien there. Where are these pictures taken?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Are you being serious? I'm not trying to be offensive but I can't tell if you are being sincere.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this school is near the coast and in a hurricane impact zone. It's on stilts to protect it from storm surge. Not an abnormal practice in coastal regions.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Haha, good one OP! You forgot the /sarcasm at the end of your post. People might actually believe your serious. You are only joking, right?

I mean, who would need a school to learn about disclosure?

Teacher - "There are aliens. Congratulations you have graduated!"

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I think you may be on to something here. Definitely antigravity, because how could those tiny sticks hold up that giant building. These look like the structures on the moon that the aliens live in. Maybe these kids are being trained to live on the dark side of the moon. Pink Floyds album was made to prepare us and all future generations for the idea.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You know what else they could be. The very FEMA camps that the Reptillian leaders of the NWO plan to lock us in.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hate to break it to you but those sticks are more than adequate to hold up the building. all buildings are like that. the walls don't really hold anything up. but those steel polls have a nearly infinant compression load that they can take. (not really but they can hold up a lot) most buildings use only a couple of steel polls as the primary load baring members. this school is not anything strange. the architecture is pretty whacky though in the ugly sense. but a lot of schools in Los angeles have similar architecture. it's like they all hired the same avant garde architectural firm to design all of their schools.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....if it was anyone else, ITF.

The anti-gravity part was the best. This thread is doomed to be moved to either BTS or the dust bin soon enough. At least i got to read it first.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Those almost look like the old basic training dorms at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio,Tx. They built new ones but some of the old ones were still there in 90.
Are you being serious, because there is absolutely nothing alien in that photo?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by johnnyflip]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry guys, I couldn't help it. A little obvious humor in a subject we all take so seriously is a needed break every now and again

And I knew coming from me it would freak some people out, lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Ill admit you had me going for a few seconds. School looks kinda cool though

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yiiippppeee. Satire is alive and well on ATS.

Skeptics DO have a sense of humor.

Nice one. Now if they were shaped like pyramids, you might be on to something.

Thanks for keeping us sharp.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Sandy ground,buildings built off the ground properly because it's in a Flood Zone Area.
I know down here(AUS) new school buildings are designed with a lot of shade in mind for the pupils.

Zelong.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yet more conditioning here...

A house in the shape of an aliens head

Note the anti-grav generating squares on the underside of the floating parts of the house!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Cute post lol.

I was gonna guess that these are shipping containers being put to good use. Apparently it's cheaper to make new containers instead of sending back the used ones, so it's becoming a growing trend to design buildings and even homes with all the containers sitting around.

One example...
The Shipping Container as Building Block

Lots of cool pictures out there on the net about the subject.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have a school that looks like that not far from me...it is in a flood plane and a city school.

By no means is it some sort of alien school. It is so if it floods, people will be safe, the structure will have minimal damage, and it is a great way to use technology.

edit - Just read some more posts...ah well. It wouldn't surprise me if you were being serious.

Humor at others expense is something I do a lot too

[edit on 21-7-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

ITF!!!

(look both ways, and behind...)

Don't. Answer. The. Door!

MiB are on the way, I've just got the word.

PS:
(Don't feed the cutes ones after midnight, either...)

[edit on 21 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sorry Sorry, but no. I don't see anything alien like here at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is either a really good troll or really bad humor.
I can't decide.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join