It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductees... a question for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
First of all, I just want to say that I am not an abductee, nor do I know of any. Well, not that I know of. For that matter I'm not 100% sure that I believe people are being abducted, but I don't say that to anger you. I'm completely open minded, so if you claim you were abducted, I wont doubt you at all. I'm not asking to be convinced or anything, but feel free to tell your story if you would like. Anyway, just wanted to throw that in before I ask the question.

Before you were abducted for the first time, or the first time that you can remember, did you believe in aliens at all? Had you really wondered about the existence of aliens or did you just get a rude awakening? It's just something I've always been curious about. I just can't imagine the terror of waking up to something that I didn't even believe to be in existence.

Thank you

[edit on 7/21/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Good start. Let me begin.

True Story:

I was visiting my grandparents (now both deceased) in TN for a 2 week summer vacation in 1995. I was 14 at the time and I was pretty much allowed to do what I wanted - meaning stay up late. Their house was on a hill and backed to a massive forest; they owned some land and so did all of their neighbors so it was quiet and a bit spooky at night.

My grandfather did not believe in curtains so when I stayed in the guest bedroom the only two windows in the room were completely exposed to what was outside.

On this particular night I stayed up to watch 'Sightings' my all time favorite documentary style program. It came on about 12am their time and was an hour long. I can't remember the stories that night but I am sure they had something to do about aliens.

At 1am I turned the show off and went to bed. I was reading a 'Superboy' comic and was listening to a tape of UB40 in my walkman. I had a nightstand next to my bed and on it was a medium sized fan (I still to this day have to sleep with a fan on). I was facing away from the windows and reading my comic when I had a creepy feeling someone was watching me.

Since I had my music blasting in my headphones I would not know if someone snuck up on me and that made me a little nervous. I took them off and walked over to the first window and looked out. I could see my grandfather's garden and then black woods. I swear a feeling came over me that something was out there watching me.

I went to the other window just perpendicular to the one before, since the house was on a hill this one was higher and I knew no one could be looking at me through it. It also backed to the woods (the woods surrounded the home), and was where the driveway and garage was at. My grandfather had a security light on his garage which came through that window.

The other window was what kept giving me the creeps, but hey, I was 14 and I was not afraid of stupid make believe stuff like that. I convinced myself to go to sleep. I laid down on the right side of the bed facing the door with my back and feet to the windows. The fan blew in my face and I had a clock telling me it was 1:15am.

I closed my eyes to go to sleep...

I felt a hand come up from behind me and roll me from my side to my back. I was startled but couldn't see who or what it was since the sheets from the bed I was sleeping on were lifted up and wrapped around me.

I tried to struggle but couldn't move and was completely awake!

A bright light came down and I felt someone grab my feet and someone grab my head/neck/upper back. I was being lifted into the light.

I freaked!

I noticed than when I tensed up we slowed down but when I relaxed the upward sensation was fast. I decided to relax and focus all my thought to breaking free and physically get out of there.

I relaxed and with a strong thought and a lot of muscle I forced my arms to move and pushed away from what was holding me. The thing/entity or whatever was holding my neck let go and I was dangling by my waist from the sheet looking down at the roof of my grandparent's house and seeing a hole in it that was closing up.

I saw my bed and reached for it. I was let go and fell through the hole in the roof and on to the bed with a loud thump!

I sat up quickly to look around at what was going on. The ceiling was normal, there was no sound, except my fan, the clock read 3:20am and all my sheets from the bed were on the floor, even the fitted sheet!

I quickly grabbed two blankets from the hall closet and hung them over the windows. I did not go back to sleep that night and had trouble for the remaining nights I was there. This was the start of crazy abduction experiences in my life.

I have always wanted to share this story, let me know your thoughts and if anyone has questions fire away!

Thanks for opening up this thread! S+F

[edit on 21-7-2009 by gravitybender]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by gravitybender]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
One of my earliest memories seems as if to have been three years old. Although, I've only recently recalled what appeared to have been related to aliens, such as the one grey on the aliens file.

I now have my doubts these were actually childhood memories. These may have also been more recently planted as if to appear they were from that age. One of the only things I had recalled for several years was meeting "little people" couple who ran a small motel. My father denied that ever happened either. He also denied I ever had seizures and yet two of my youngest are now on anti-seizure medications.

I've seen x-rays before that appeared to show two marble sized skull implants much larger than any reported. I'm glad I haven't lost my marbles yet. Others would disagree.

I could probably write a book about my experiences, but unfortunately, they would sound way too similar to some movies we've already seen. Maybe that was the idea. To recreate these movie scripts for their own special effects.

I suppose the bible prophecies are next
Some say these may be remote viewing. I recall having supposedly been in training trials as a remote viewer, but now also have my doubts about that as well.

Alien or otherwise, may very well be implanted memories that are not my own. It's very discouraging to recall many of these things without any proof.

Most here are likely only interested in proof. Can't say that I blame them as I feel the same way even after my recalled memories. Even if I showed what I believed was actual proof on the internet, skeptics would likely debunk it, claiming it as a hoax. There is, afterall, much deception going on, regardless of the source.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

Thank you, gravitybender for answering my question and sharing your experience!

Wow, so you were actually awake when the abduction began? I'm very glad to hear your story because I was under the impression that nearly all abductions started when the abductee was sleeping. I think you may be the first conscious abductee I've read about. So, you really didn't believe in aliens beforehand? I also find it interesting that most abductees that lose time lose almost exactly 2 hours.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write that out. It was very well written.

[edit on 7/21/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Great thread, I hope there will be more stories shared!

I suppose I can share my story;

I worked at Wal-Mart and I carried out something for a customer, I had a short talk with that person I did it for, a christian woman and shortly after that it was 2½ hours later! I confirmed this with my managers.

I did believe in Aliens before this but I feel this was not caused by aliens but certain elements in our government, I had an insider indentify me as someone she saw under anasthesia of some sort. she described exactly what I wore that day and I never remember meeting her.

[edit on 7/21/2009 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thanks gemineye!

I was awake and was completely conscious of what was going on; I remember the details of that moment like it happened yesterday. But what I remember is only the beginning and the end. Even though it seemed completely seamless in time, I was missing 2 hours, which has left me questioning all these years. I also remember being in a complete state of panic, it is definitely not something I want to go through again.

I did watch "Sightings" a lot; I had heard about alien abductions before this happened to me and I had always wondered about the people who claimed to be involved. It has always been a subject I was fascinated by.

I have only told three other people about this experience, one person offered up an interesting suggestion that it could have been an out of body experience. Another person thought it was an hallucination, however he quickly retracted his thought after thinking about the fan on my night stand blowing in my face, which I assume crushed his theory because it kept my body and head cool.

I'm not sure what happened that night. Hopefully someone else will come forward with a similar story or an alternate theory to what I experienced.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

I am pretty certain that the abduction was over when you fell down to your bed. It is generally the case as most people will remember the beginning and the very tail end.. however it is odd that you remembered so much without being regressed. great story btw.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I did believe in Aliens before this but I feel this was not caused by aliens but certain elements in our government, I had an insider indentify me as someone she saw under anasthesia of some sort. she described exactly what I wore that day and I never remember meeting her.

[edit on 7/21/2009 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

This is definitely true.. most people do not know that the gov is actually conducting as many abducts as the ets are.

what made you think that it was gov?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

kronos11 - I believe that my shear panic cleared my head. I was so afraid, I felt trapped, I just wanted to get away. Almost like adrenaline kicked in and said "hey get the hell out of here!".

I also might not have been sedated, I don't know.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I believe I was abducted and if I recall I had another account on here, but after it had happened I was put on A.D.H.D medication and some of my memory is fuzzy so I can't remember the log in details to well (Which spun this account), though I am starting to faintly remember things now. If I saw the picture of my account It would probably re-jog my memory, but that would take to long.

So I can just make do with the bits and pieces I remember:

I believe it happened twice for me in the middle of the night, I'm not to sure as to what was going on, but I believe I was probably just laying down trying to rest and then I fell asleep (which is unusual since it takes me roughly an hour or an hour and a half to fall asleep). When I woke up I found my hat missing (it was a special hat I've had since I was pretty much living in my old state, I had two of them and this event had happened twice which caused both of my hats to disappear.

I flipped everything over in my room, threw out stuff from my closet and to this day I never have found those hats. If I did I'd more than likely be wearing them now.

Though I don't know how well I could account for this, I know it was before I was on the medication, but as I was on it I had times when I could "feel" something watching me and had anxiety so bad I had to go to the hospital. Every time I took the medication it seems a 'paranormal' sense would take over, like seeing something with a mind's eye, but having that feeling all over. It's hard to explain right now and lack of memory about certain things isn't to helpful at the moment either, Sorry all I can do at the moment is stay outside in nature and have things re jog it..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What do you all consider "middle of the night"?

And also what words or sentences could you use to describe "feeling watched"?

Just wondering for my own purposes, thanks a lot for sharing your obviously traumatic experiences.~Justin

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

To me middle of the night is like right about now, till about 3 AM at least for me, maybe till about 4.

Best way to describe it is probably through an analog or something such as, walking into a crowded place and feeling all eyes on you, yet just think that those people are invisible.

[edit]
Forgot to say star and flag for this thread.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Gigantea Rosa]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

hi. i dont know if i was abducted; but i have had a missing time experience; and other abductees have told me they think i may have been.

prior to my experiences, i wasnt that interested in aliens to be honest. i had read von daniken and found it interesting, but the first few times i read it i didnt believe it, altho over time and re-reading, i started to think he raised some interesting points that i couldnt explain. i had read 'into the bermuda triangle' which is an interesting book; but that is seriously it. i hadnt read a single other thing about aliens or ufos, nor was i particularly that interested in them. certain experiences started to make me look into this stuff as a way to try and find an explanation for what was happening to me. so it was the aliens after the experience for me. its been a gradual and slow process of getting interested. i wud never have come to a site like this a few years ago.

the missing time experience: i was due to go to the airport that day to fly to see my sister. I was not sleepy; and i knew i only had so long to get ready to pack, so i was thinking about that. it was morning i think; i was due to fly out in the afternoon. i sat down on the bed; and that was pretty much the last thing i remembered. I woke up to loud knocking at my front door. my father was outside and was really furious. he said my plane was due to leave soon and the family had been ringing my phone all day and what was going on? everyone thought something had happened to me or i was hurt or something. I myself when i got up to answer the door was just shaking. i felt really weird. i couldnt deal with how angry everyone was cuz i was so shook up; i just blurted out that i was 'missing time'. and everyone thought i was nuts; or that i had fallen asleep or something. i hadnt, cuz i wudnt sleep through a fone ringing all day, nor would i go to sleep when i had to catch a plane that day. it was just a total blank from that morning - i didnt even know what had happened nor do i want to. (Ps, no i hadnt done any drugs or anything; i was excited at visiting my sister) but following that experience over time i had a lot of sleep paralysis and lucid dreams - as in i felt they were a reality; or that it wasnt like a normal dream. one i was in a bright white room lit by a lot of sunlight coming through a glass roof that opened. i saw a 'beamship' and i thought' wow, so thats what they look like. i had heard the name; but i had never seen a ufo before. ; another one i was on a trolley being pushed by a being; another one i was being held by one of those grey things and walking down a hallway; another one i was all wrapped in alfoil or some similar thing and blankets i think and i was in a ship of some kind (flying kind) - someone was worried about me and said they would 'check with controls' then i woke up feeling really really sick for no reason. i often 'hear a voice' but to me it is like i am in telepathic communication with someone. i also often feel a presence in my room but dont see anything. i sometimes feel a hand on my back.

the most recent weird event involved my father too. he was freaked out as he doesnt believe in this stuff. we were driving up to a northern beach. had been there many times; my mother was up there waiting for us to arrive. we know the route; its routine/non-thinking. we were on a certain road and were nearly there. i am very familiar with the road and the route we were taking. then in about a second, we were suddenly on a totally different road, and going in the wrong direction - away from the beach. i told dad to turn the car around and we were both disoriented. we finally found a roundabout and were going in the right direction again. but he was freaked out too. he agreed it felt like we were instantly somewhere else, going the wrong way. in a bout a second. there was no missing time. luckily. we got home okay; but didnt talk about it after that; cuz we were both a bit disturbed by it; we have just blanked it out. on the way back to the roundabout, i saw the outline of two huge - or what looked like two huge 'ships' through the trees sitting on what usually i think were empty paddocks. they had lights like a city- lit up like a city sort of - not the silver saucer type; these things were big it looked like - kind of like the independence day type but not that big. that is what i THINK i saw thru the trees - maybe it is why we were 'moved' perhaps. it was a bit disturbing - i was worried we'd time travelled or my family wudnt be there when we got back, but they were.

so thats the latest for you. make of it what you will. but i wudnt discount everyone's experiences cuz personally (based on the weird stuff that has happened to me) i believe some people are telling the truth. of course usually people arent intersted or dont believe it until it happens to them.

top topics

join