It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to expand Army

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

If there was a draft they would probably use the financial collapse as a strategy, then of course there is Obamas Citizen Corps whatever that is suppposed to be. Charlie Rangel (I think thats his name) is on the Obama comittee isn't he? He was trying to reinstate the draft back in 2007 remember?

Agreed.

I mean is this really such a surprise folks?

Any time there’s a financial/economical crisis isn’t it the war machine that pulls the US out of it?

And what better time to eat up the *extras* running around the States with no jobs than force them into the military for fodder.

Get out people.

peace

Note for 12.
Get some links on your signature please so I can *go* somewhere to see what all this *add to critical mass* means in your perspective, Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
They want to add 22 thousand soldiers, because our current soldiers are stretched thin, over worked, underpaid and exhausted over these wars of aggression .. but apparently they are content to pay them such poor wages.. sad indeed.

Yeah but they're content to hand over $700bil to the wankers...err sorry bankers. My bad

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by 12.21.12

That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to be labeled a 'scaremonger' (again). I have no clue how they plan to do that unless they do restart the draft.

TA

On April 21st, 2009 Obama stated that a mandatory government service would eventually be implemented. If this happens, 22k would be an easy assigment.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There are plenty of unemployed citizens these days who are desperate for jobs... what a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Yes, but there are stipulations aren't there? Adults age 18-28? and senior citizens 65 and older to keep the books, this is for Obama's Citizen Corp not to mention this thingy he wants to do with community service programs.

Students these days have been really indoctrinated in school since 9/11 so it comes as no surprise that the aftermath would take around ten years to completely unfold. They probably got our kids pledging allegiance to Barack Obama and God knows what else.

Senior citizens will push the paperwork around and help the fourth reich operate, why because they are for the most part to old to do anything about it and too dependent on the system to rebel against it.

...and did I mention Homeland Security?

Then for those that refuse.......

......Community Service for your country= labor camps. Not very meaningful work if you ask me. Picking weeds in a courtyard and making a little more than prison wages I imagine.

reply to post by silo13

Reguarding my signature I have a thread here www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Help Create Critical Mass, but in short it is knowledge that the one thing that connects us all is consciousness.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join