It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Woman Encounter...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by robert11s

Umm interesting perspective? I say anything is possible- cheers!
The construction of the Universe is beyond our mudane mind....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I hear the music too. Sometime within the past year or so it started. It's as though I have my own private iPod that no one else can hear. It plays all sorts of music, even stuff I wouldn't normally listen to. I clearly hear voices, both male and/or female vocals, choral music, symphonic music, sometimes it's just a fiddle playing as though I'm in an Irish pub (like the music I heard last night). It can be literally any sort of music at all. And yes, I get the angelic choir as well.

I don't listen to the radio and I don't have an ipod (or any similar electronics). I don't watch TV either. This is simply because I've had tinnitus for years and absolutely nothing helps it.

Just last night, I was digging around in the 'fridge to make something to eat (yeah, well, that's because we don't eat processed, ready-to-eat foods at our house - only raw food so you have to take some time and make some effort if you really want something) and I asked my family in the other room what that music was that I was hearing. Nothing was on. No one was even listening to their own iPods - they all have them; I don't. And I don't seem to need one. The Universe is my iPod and it looks like the angels are my DJs. Doesn't get better than that.

I meditate a great deal, I pray a great deal. I think I'm on to something because the Universe is supplying me with stuff that can't be taken away. This is with me forever.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Hi Cosmic Egg-Love the name! - you very much sound as though you are in touch with your inner self. ....and I would say that you are here right now on Earth as someone who is "Well Awakened" - you will find your path expanding into much more sprititual depth. No doubt you will have much to offer here on earth...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Cant say I've had that happen to me.. Have you ever been thinking about something someone said throughout the day and all of a sudden you hear the voice and the sentence as clear as you are seeing this post right now?
Happens to me quite often..maybe im crazy, maybe it shows the power of our minds....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
In a much desperate way, I really do wish that this Earth would advance and transcend in "terms of "Revolution" and Evolution". It seems we are more willing to escape the truth. Though no longer, for we are on the path of transcending the limitations of all our false past history- but not enough fully acclaimed input has yet been "proved" or "approved" of in regards to paranormal interelated psi experiences. We have yet to overcome and shed the "proof" and existence of all parnormal life experiences. Life is a unique and dynamic Paradigm. -We have yet to seek all that unfolds...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Also again - Hi Cosmic Egg,- you mentioned Raw food and "non processed food" - I mainly eat "white meat" -that is fish and chicken and a dairy included diet. On rare occasions I will eat red meat because I have an iron defficiency, being a female. Though I have been trying to tackle this with iron supplements. As far as your "Raw diet" goes- I myself quite some years back did this and I had many strange experiences. It was what you would call "coincidence" -many things happened, and it got to the point that was overwhelming so I re-introduced "cooked foods"- but have tried to remain on a "healthy diet". It's true that your energy does increase with Raw foods as they are "live foods"-and full of vitality. Also by me saying this is that you would also open yourself- your "spiritual energy" would be raised to a higher level and thus be receptive to spiritual experiences. Meditation is also the best way to finding your spiritual centre and being in touch with the "Higher Universal Creator"

[edit on 3-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

My path, purpose, and mission are all very clear. I do the work almost constantly at this point and accept the circumstances surrounding that. It is my choice and I'm happy with it. The reward is worth everything it takes to do this.

I ask only one thing of you all: Please, love yourselves and each other this time. Love Mother Earth. Remember that whatever animosity you feel toward another is what you specifically need to examine inside yourself. If only it could have been understood before...

Expect a lot to happen soon. Can you feel it?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Hey again, catalyst2466. I think your diet was perhaps more "strict" than mine. I eat only the tiniest amounts of any sort of animal flesh, be it fish, chicken, or red meat over the course of any given year. Literally a mouthful of each but no more than that. It's unnecessary, even as a female. I too suffered from anemia owing to somewhat overactive hormones during my earlier years. Putting hormone-fed animals into your body isn't going to help that, dear. U2U me to discuss it further, if you like.

Essentially what I will explain though, so as to remain transparent to other readers, is that working with your chakras using your own soul's energy to correct such things is quite easy. You only have to understand things about yourself, your path, and your karma in order to begin the remedy.

Soon we will all have a better relationship with our food. As it is now, it is a grossly misunderstood subject and about as wrong as it can be.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join