It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu death toll at 700, school closures an option: WHO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

GENEVA (Reuters) – The H1N1 virus has killed more than 700 people worldwide since emerging in April, and countries could consider closing schools to slow its spread, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Tuesday.

antivirals for swine flu and many dont need medication?

Okay please read to the bottom of this, im not sure what these antiviruls are, if they are the vaccines or some over the counter or already available prescriptions or what, can someone please explain? I did a search for swine flu and school and this didnt come up so wanted to post it.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by tasim]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Tamiflu.........which is for the human strains of influenza only.......

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
hmmm so the economy is suppose to take a crap this fall which will close our banks and the swine flu is suppose to hit us again harder which will close the schools hmmm.... :\

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i know i need to do research into those antivirals i just thought i had found something important in this and wanted to share it, i have kids and the thought of them or anyone in my family being forced to vaccinate with something that hasnt been properly tested scares me to death and makes me angry....and if they can sit there and say many people dont need medication for the swine flu then why do mass vaccinations? this flu doesnt compare to the regular influenza in amount of cases and deaths from what i've read...

new topics

top topics

join