It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP: Palin implicated in ethics probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How many ethic probes that find absolutely nothing is this now? You would think people would smarten up after the first 10, but no.

This is nothing but political smears because the MSM and DNC and scared poopless over Palin.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

She'd make Bush look good, at least Bush seemed smart at times. I just know if you polled a bunch of scientists, a huge majority would NOT vote for her...which is telling, and telling of the people that would vote for her. She is a moron.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was corrupt. She seems to have an entitlement personality about her, that rules apply to others but "Well I'm just so jee darn golly special, whats the harm, Im a maverick !"

I'm not kidding, I think Paris Hilton should run for office like in the video that was posted during the elections. She could be the democrat "Sarah Palin". It'd be hysterical. www.funnyordie.com...

or some other gal that could be sort of similar to Stephen Colbert.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Maybe she can get Obama to persuade the banks to give her some of that 24 trillon dollars of tarp money.

Better yet...maybe their might be some funds left over from campaign contributions from GOLDMAN SACHS that he could give her.

Oh...but that's just silly of me to say. Obama is a saint. Please defend him and attack my ignorance.

How could i state such lies.....

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

The Democrats aren't "scared" of Palin, they would love her to run in 2012, and guarantee them another victory.

The enthusiasm of her supporters in no way mitigates the fact that they're an electoral minority. Most of the country doesn't listen to talk radio...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lawyer Investigating Governor Palin Has Ties To Obama
governorpalin4president.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Lawyer Investigating Governor Palin Has Ties To Obama
governorpalin4president.blogspot.com...

Hilarious. A pro pinhead blog that alleges he donated to DNC and Presidential campaign and calls those "ties."

It is laughable the number of cellulite-ridden, SUV driving soccer moms who support this lady and act like their scooping the internet with some right-wing neocon trash.

Yeah big story. No author given but it has link to "full" story here:

rightwingnews.com...

Isn't there some church bake sale they should be preparing for?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ethicsgate Obama and the dems direct links to the effort to destroy Sarah Palin

www.youtube.com...

Video exposes for the first time multiple communication and coordination in the filing of bogus ethics charges against Palin.

[edit on 113131p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

www.youtube.com...
I don't know what to say to you KK, why waste my time and energy.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I dont give a hoot if they are trumped up charges to smear her.

Palin really does seem to be only to the level of a bake sale organizer for a local church. This person is no where near and never will be of the same playing field of a world leader.

For Christs sake Bush was bad enough I wish all the goobers in America would stick with church and stop voting. You people are making our beloved USA look really stupid.

Please stop it.

Dont even think about calling me a Liberal either. I am moderate and voted independent because I followed my conscience. Between the left and the right though I have to admit for the average American the Liberals seem to be smarter, a bit fanatical but smarter than all those people that watch Hee haw re-runs..

[edit on 24-7-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I wouldn't call someone a liberal just because they didn't like Ms Palin, that's personal preference and quite honestly I wasn't a huge Bush fan but I'm nto a liberal either.

I was more concerned with the good she was doing in other areas besides the whole "trying to be the leader of the free world" crud. I agree she had a while to go before she was ready for the BIG chair, but that's no reason to rip a person's good work apart.

I asked if it was politically motivated because she seemed to be on top of the polls and all of a sudden WHAM out of nowhere this popped up.

And an aside, it's the kind of stuff that got John Rowland in CT thrown in priison for a year.

(Pardon my typing my keyboard is dying)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join