It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More video footage of multiple UFOs, UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Some Credible footage of the recent "wave" of UFO sightings across the UK this July.
The first video cant be flares/lanterns due to the white luminosity given off and the lack of movement given the weather conditions at the time. The same can be said with the Essex sighting, as Lanterns only go up to a few hundred feet and these lights are at least 4000ft in altitude.

Stratford Upon Avon - July 21 www.youtube.com...
Essex - 20 July www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
On the first video, ppl don't rly seem to bother about the lights in the sky. Could be lanterns, flares ... anything really.

I think the second video shows a reflection, maybe CGI. In the first few seconds of the movie, the lights/orbs don't move so smooth.

I could be wrong, but thats what I think...

~Dr.ok

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

great vids

keep them coming!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Must comment at Utube later.
There are more Foo/Phoos in the air than lanterns or anything else.
The Illuminati invasion of privacy as always.
What does the English fellow Ike say about the Foo in the air.

ED: If the Foo came from Tesla and he said his craft would be
stable in any weather, I think he meant it and that is what we see.

[edit on 7/21/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Some Credible footage of the recent "wave" of UFO sightings across the UK this July.

No.

Even if the second video is from what you call 'recent "wave" of UFO sightings', the first is not, because it's from 2007.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
They both look fake to me.

The movements/shakes of the camera, which can be seen in relation to the buildings do not seem to affect the lights which suggests to me that the lights have been added after its been recorded

Also the lack of interest from the people at the pub suggests there's nothing there, I notice the girl looks to see what the guy is filming and then pretty much straight away loses interest which to me says there's nothing there

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the links!
I just hope it's not the usual blurry/shaky footage..

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I agree Armap, first video is old, and is the old Chinese Lanterns, the OP should have said that the first video was 2007,(even though the link makes it quite obvious) or, that it was to be compared with the newer one.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

There is also the possibility that the OP did not noticed, it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
to the first video: did the lights move?? It seemed to me they changed formation

i just wanted to make sure that the lights ACTUALLY moved or if the angle of the camera changed...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
this Youtube Poster near Manchester has filmed 150 videos since JUNE 2009 !!!!!!!!!
www.youtube.com...

If ANY ATSer's live near him and have GOOD VIDEO equipment PLEASE lets get a investigation going IMMEDIATELY.....

[edit on 21-7-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Im up in the Peak District but given that its Oldham (the general concensus) where he's filming these objects from, my guess its that its the upper end of Saddleworth Moor towards Winter Hill where these objects are being seen and recorded.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Im up in the Peak District but given that its Oldham (the general concensus) where he's filming these objects from, my guess its that its the upper end of Saddleworth Moor towards Winter Hill where these objects are being seen and recorded.

I'm from the States so Geography speaking I don't know where this guy is from

We should invite him here on ATS or dispatch some ATSers to validate his videos

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
this Youtube Poster near Manchester has filmed 150 videos since JUNE 2009 !!!!!!!!!

And alot of them are just planes

look at this one for instance

contrails from planes taking off from likely Manchester Airport yet he's called them UFO's (technically if he can't tell they're planes they are UFO's to him)

Alot of the dusk ones too are likely aircraft on vector approach for landing with their landing light on (have seen a few of these myself and know they're planes) plus you have to add the fact that they're nearly the same position everytime he films them which suggest to me aircraft landing (UFO's aren't regular like clockwork are they ?)

[edit on 21/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I just saw a chinese lantern the other day, looked just like these. I caught a glimpse of it when it was low.....could definately tell it was a chinese lantern.....but as it got higher and further away it looked exactly like these video's. After seeing that there's just no way I can be too thrilled by these types of videos anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
taken from his YouTube page:

jackthelad4711 (2 weeks ago) How often are you filming this and does it come over at the same time of the evening?

blindgnome (2 weeks ago) i am filming this like 6 days a week inbetween the hours of 9pm and 5am it doesn't appear at the same time just randomly . I first started seeing this since Christmas.but i only just got a camera on 6th june i have about 150 videos in 1 month

hedgehogz00 (1 week ago) Aircraft dropping into Manchester Airport! I see such things every evening looking out to the South West from home (Denton, Gtr Manchester). The aircraft often appear as single solitary lights which appear to flare up incredibly brightly. They then diminish and travel right to left and disappear from view. Moments later the aircraft appear directly over our house as they approach the airport. Admittedly they can look very deceptive and unusual. Check an A-Z and see where you are in relation to the airport - I can guarantee this is what you are seeing with such regularity. Keep watching the skies though - I have seen at least two inexplicable 'UFOs' in the Manchester area - they are definitely out there!

blindgnome (1 week ago) i have seen hundreds of planes landing and know what they look like but this is different check out springhead ufo 46,59 and ufo where there are 2 together in the same place are they planes and why do they keep turning their lights off when there very close to each other.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

blindgnome (1 week ago) i have seen hundreds of planes landing and know what they look like

Apparantly he doesn't otherwise he wouldn't have put those planes with contrails as UFO's.

Or are you happy to also agree with him that they are UFO's despite clearly being contrails ?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

blindgnome (1 week ago) i have seen hundreds of planes landing and know what they look like

Apparantly he doesn't otherwise he wouldn't have put those planes with contrails as UFO's.

Or are you happy to also agree with him that they are UFO's despite clearly being contrails ?

You are correct those are contrails....
I can't defend the fact why he posted contrails saying they were ufo's, but I still feel this needs further inquiry. What a great chance for some ATSer to go in the field and be a part of a investigation I mean thats why we are all here right? To get some answers for ourselves

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Well here's the location for you in google maps

Springhead

I've put both Manchester Airport & Springhead in to give you an idea of distance, they're 22 miles apart!

I'm an hours drive away from the Airport so it's not really too close for me to investigate, plus I don't have video recording stuff apart from a crappy camera phone

[edit on 21/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

the only reason i filmed those planes is because in all of them there were white orbs very near them i lost a lot of quality whilst uploading but check out this video u can defo see this orb near a plane

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join