It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Attend North American Union Meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

President Obama will attend the controversial Security and Prosperity Partnership meeting with Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper next month, it has been revealed.

The White House had not responded to requests to verify Obama’s schedule during the second week of August, however, a statement from Press Secretary Robert Gibbs titled “Upcoming Travel by the President,” confirms that Obama will attend the recently re-branded
“North American Leader’s Summit” in Mexico.

“The president will travel to Guadalajara, Mexico, August 9-10 to attend the North American Leaders Summit with Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper,” the announcement, reported by World Net Daily, states.

“The summit meeting will provide an opportunity for the United States, Mexico, and Canada to engage on a broad range of issues, including economic recovery and competitiveness in North America, our shared interest in energy and the environment, and cooperation among our governments to promote the safety and welfare of our citizens, including continued close cooperation to counter the A/H1N1 influenza pandemic.” the statement continues.....

The documents detailed how corporate representatives were urged to “humanize” North American integration, promote NAFTA success stories to employees and unions and evolve the harmonization agenda “without fueling protectionism”.....

www.prisonplanet.com...

in Europe they got the EU, in North America we will get the NAU...

[edit on 21-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com...

We already have it. I saw a photo of a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with the NAU logo on the back! I will look for it again and add it to this thread.

The corridor through Texas is alive and well again, despite the governor claiming to have killed it. I think it has a new name now!

They still refuse to secure the borders, assuming we still have a border?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Playing Devil's Advocate:

But it's from PrisonPlanet and WorldNetDaily! OMG! If you can't cite a CFR-approved Associated Press article, it's not Real News! You're a wackadoo, warrenb!

Okay, I'm done now. Thanks for posting! I love you.

(Let them come now, I said it first.)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Don't forget BRIC, or even SCO - its what all the "in" countries are doing now!!

Seriously though - with the economy in shambles, the push for national health care, everything else going on and the direction the Obama admin. seems to be going, I've been expecting this shoe to drop for a bit now.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it as the next big thing pushed by the govt. as needed to "rescue the economy."

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Frogs]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
But, Obama doesn't know anything about the NAU as he said in this video on the campaign trail

www.youtube.com...

Maybe he got educated?

new topics

top topics

join