It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Teenager burst into flames after being hit with 11,000-volt electric shock as he stole power cable
A teenage thief was seriously ill in hospital today after he was hit by an 11,000-volt electric shock from a copper cable he was trying to steal.
The 18-year-old was found on fire in disused premises in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, as a group of youths tried to remove the cabling.