It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'My hell in an Israeli jail'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

'My hell in an Israeli jail'

www.voice-online.co.uk

Brit filmmaker ‘abducted’ by military, reveals shocking conditions inside Jewish state’s prisons

Black British filmmaker Ishmahil Blagrove has launched an outspoken attack against the “racist” Israeli government after being abducted from the high seas and imprisoned for seven days.

Jamaica born Blagrove, who lives in West London, was one of six British nationals taking part in a mercy mission to Gaza on who were seized from the vessel Spirit of Humanity vessel on June 30 by Israeli military forces.

The ship, which Blagrove says was illegally boarded in international waters,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There is no under estimating the horrors the Israeli state is capable of doing. While Israeli apologist paint an acceptable picture of Israel, often littering Youtube and other forums with the democratic credentials of the country, they fail to mention that even apartheid South Africa practised democracy for whites only in the same way Israel implements its democracy.

In the article the survivor mentions that the high security prison is stuffed with black Africans that have been disappeared into Israel's massive prison system. Many of these Africans are apparently Israel's quota of refugees from war zones in central Africa and Darfur.

Do you hear Israeli apologists weep for Darfur. You betcha and it is a hefty club they wield against Sudan. This is what Israel does to black refugees, it puts them in maximum security prisons.

www.voice-online.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 023131p://pm3129 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

How reputable is this source? As well as a lot of your threads have a anti Isreal feel to them... Whats up with that?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
I have also noticed that you have a lot of anti Isreal threads and or postings.

Bwawhahhahahaaa

You could say the same about me

But it's just a region of current events that I keep myself up to date on

Doesn't have to necessarily mean anything else.
Any why even make such an ad hominem?

You'll also see alot of threads and posts by me regarding the Federal Reverve, Economy, NWO, and threads on North Korea.

You'll also see me on space exploration, doesn't mean i'm a secret astronaut.

EDIT: Wait, did you just get two stars for Ad Hominems?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I wouldn’t necessarily claim his news link is trustworthy, therefore I do not think it qualifies as an Ad hominem.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

that's not what I quoted you saying in my response bro

you got two stars for making an ad hominem attack
talking about the OP's post history

you got two stars for that

WOW, what's happening ATS????
Is that what you have become?
I never ever ever starred anyone for an ad hominem. EVER!
Never have never will

This is pathetic

But anyhow....

Back on topic!
I've heard of this filmaker before.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

the way the israelis , armed to the teeth and bristling with modern technology treat their far weaker neighbours leaves them open to all sorts of negativity ........

not just their neighbours either ......international observers are also abused by the mighty idf with seeming impunity .......

whoever liked the playground bully ??

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That is why it isnt an Ad hominem, this guy is a nobody, and anyone can make up anything with out any proof.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

How reputable is this source? As well as a lot of your threads have a anti Isreal feel to them... Whats up with that?

You seem to have an issue with the messenger more than with the message. What's up with that?

You just turn up, contribute nothing and allude to unknown intentions.

If you don't like this thread, there are plenty of Islamophobic and anti-Arab threads posted by pro-Israeli type. Try them on for size.

You have a problem with the source. Start a thread on it and produce some evidence instead of casting insinuations.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Nope your thread interested me; I am not making any accusations against you, except for you have a lot of anti Israel threads... I am far from any of the things you called me, and if your source could hold some water we wouldn’t be talking about this would we?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That is why it isnt an Ad hominem, this guy is a nobody, and anyone can make up anything with out any proof.

I think there is more substance to him than you. You are just some anonymous nobody throwing about a couple of sentences across the ether.

Nevertheless, I am sure you will dig in and bring out the hammer and tongs when you size up everyone.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by swiftfootedachilleus

I wonder why Israel is armed to the teeth. Perhaps when that nation was founded and legally recognized by the United Nations, all kinds of countries went to war with them. Those countries lost a lot of land in that war and the other wars that followed.... Now people cry because they won’t give it back...

Would you give back land you won during a war that you didn’t start?

Would you allow the American Government to give back its land that it won from Mexico or Spain?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Nope your thread interested me; I am not making any accusations against you, except for you have a lot of anti Israel threads... I am far from any of the things you called me, and if your source could hold some water we wouldn’t be talking about this would we?

You must have a split personality; you say the thread interests you then you detour the debate into a discourse over me. Kind of disingenuous and an indicator of a need to avoid of the subject at hand.

Get back to me when you want to discuss the article.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
ok my apologies for adding to the derailing of the thread

here
SKY News Link

Let's get back on topic now

[edit on 21-7-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Like I said before anyone can make up anything and claim it is true... How sure of you that this is true? That was the first question I asked you.

The second one I asked you was why so many anti-Isreal threads?

Why do you people get mad when I point this little "mis-haps" out?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I wonder why Israel is armed to the teeth. Perhaps when that nation was founded and legally recognized by the United Nations, all kinds of countries went to war with them. Those countries lost a lot of land in that war and the other wars that followed.... Now people cry because they won’t give it back...

Would you allow the American Government to give back its land that it won from Mexico or Spain?

I think you might need to do a little research on how Israel was created. Perhaps you can start with the Balfour Declaration and work from there.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Would a thief give back his ill gotten gains?

So you are comparing what Israel has done in the 20th Century with 17th Century history?

The UN never ratified the legality of Israel. It is an irony that a pro-Israeli like you refers to malformed UN directives when there are many fully formed UN articles condemning Israel.

[edit on 033131p://pm3107 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

hmm Sky news paints a different picture then the orginal source.... Was the prison a transient prison or a prison where "illegals" are kept until there status is determined?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Difference in time
the sky news link was during his imprisonment where maybe he could only say so much

the thread's link is a more up to date one.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes Isreal treaty was ratified by the UN. And yes I fully belive when another nation goes to war against another there shall be victory or nothing at all....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join